Your Loyalty Means the World to Us!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rich H. New Player

I know , that's dc for ya.
  2. RiskVsReward New Player

A 50% off market place sale would mean the world to me ;)
    • Like x 3
  3. Volkenraider Loyal Player

Ditto

I got 2500 loyalties and 25 pounds ready to be spent xD
    • Like x 1
  4. KALEL18 Well-Known Player

DCUO ALWAYS MAKES THINGS RIGHT.. SO I THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN FOR THE BADGES.. SO LETS KEEP ON KEEPING ON ! GREAT JOB WITH THE WEAPON MASTERY AND THE DLC 10 ! @MEPPS @SPYTLE AND ALL OF DCUO PLAYERS AND DEVS!
  5. BlacknDangerous New Player

Am I the only on who hasn't had a lockbox drop since the update? ? What's up with that??
  6. Controller Devoted Player

Me too.

I just submitted a Trouble Ticket for it. I'm also not getting ANY VI Plans from the T6 content, despite playing the Alerts and Duos maybe 30 times since Friday.

I love the game, but hope they can get these issues resolved soon. Haven't seen this many issues with other DLC drops. I'll continue to play game, but it takes away from the experience a bit.
  7. Wickedwillow Well-Known Player

I submitted a support ticket about an account issue on 5/2/2014 early in the morning.....still haven't even gotten a response. I have had to contact support more times for this game in the last few months than any other game I have ever played in the past decade combined. It is a shame, I actually liked playing the game (when it was working properly) I have defended "loyal" subscribers on the forum in numerous posts. I just don't see the benefit of paying for a game that constantly has problems and has the WORST customer service I have ever had to deal with. Every time I have contacted support they have been no help at all and I have just closed my ticket rather than waste my time. I am not paying for this ******** anymore. I have been debating about ending my subscription for awhile now, but have finally made my decision to cancel it thanks to the wonderful customer support. I know my small contribution does not mean much in the grand scheme of things, but I am sure in time a lot more subscribers will reach the point I have. If our "loyalty" means so much to you, why don't we get any back from you?
  8. Lantern Neuro New Player

Good call... But can you actually cancel a sub? I was always told that you had to just let it run out and not renew.

I feel your pain. I've barely even messed with AF because I've been met with glitch after glitch at every attempt I've made to play it and it makes me wonder what the test server is even for in the first place. It may just be my luck, but it just feels like I'm playing an early beta right now. I realize any new release will be a bit wonky... but this is just ridiculous.
  9. DESAPOINTED New Player

Strange thing i used replay badges twice yesterday or alert T6, and i got no drops .. any at final boss , i find it strange that the more we spend the less we get, so my guess better stop buying station cash and using replay badges .. it seems the policy you follow. thats the price of being loyal lol
  10. Armaggedion Well-Known Player

I was hoping to buy DLC 10 today what happen
  11. Bouma New Player

Its still pretty early, give them a chance to get the morning coffee.
  12. Herculine New Player

Credit card in one hand and mouse in the other... and yet I can't buy Amazon Fury. It's 9 AM here. Don't make me beg...
  13. TheRealDeathern New Player

No they don't...

Just ask them to give you back all of your marks of reality that you converted to marks of triumph BEFORE they announced marks of triumph had a cap, and well, you'll neither get your marks of reality back, or the marks of triumph you converted them into. In my case that translated into about 75k worth of marks of triumph... I have league mates that lost more.

You think 50 replays makes up for that? And yes I did fill out a ticket.
    • Like x 3
  14. Wickedwillow Well-Known Player

When you choose to end your subscription your remaining pre-paid time runs until your renew date. After that you are reverted to premium status. If you go to membership info, you have two options : Upgrade or CANCEL membership.
    • Like x 1
  15. EctoLantern Active Player

Makes me very sad, but I'm cancelling 2 legendary accounts. No help or response since 05/02 to my marketplace issue. Farewell DCUO. I can't stomach the disrespect and non-communication any longer. Any of my clients would drop me, too, if I performed this miserably
    • Like x 2
  16. Lantern Neuro New Player

You bring up a VERY good point here.
    I think the DCUO staff needs to realize that players are holding them to the same standards and expectations that the players themselves are held to in their lives. I actually work as a developer for a totally unrelated company that has nothing to do with the gaming world, but to an extent, software is software and people at my employer just shook their heads when they heard the ballad of DCUO.
    If we released a substandard product on this level, and then dropped the ball AGAIN with bad customer service follow up in fixing those problems with customers, and then again with a half hearted attempt at damage control that left a good number of our customer base with a worse opinion of us than when we originally dropped the ball, we wouldn't be begging for our jobs, we'd be running for our lives from the people we answer to, not to mention how much worse it would be on top of that if we were working on something that was licensed... don't even want to go there!
    I almost wonder how much of this DC comics is aware of, because that license can always be given to another development house if they feel their brand is being negatively represented.
    • Like x 4
  17. fRuiTy New Player

HA! Thanks for the verbal tip. But seriously, keep the change, you obviously need it more than I do.
  18. BigBadRon Well-Known Player

Not currently feeling like my loyalty means anything to anybody.
    • Like x 1
  19. Awesome Barney Well-Known Player

It means what?? I'm a player since the PS3 Beta.. but even then there where not this much issues..

[IMG]
  20. Armaggedion Well-Known Player

i got same Issue D/c unknown is back
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.