Your DCUO Pet Peeves?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dragon Power, May 24, 2017.

1. High Troller Loyal Player

Lightning feet glitch. Many Players do it intentionally. I depend on sound effects in the game to do many things. I also live with people. I wear a headset. The lightning feet sound goes right into my headset.

You might say just ignore the player. Ignore does not ignore the player's sound effects.

Turn down sound effects? I depend on them due to an undisclosed disability I don't talk about.

Try sending the player a tell? They will make it to a point to keep doing the lightning feet. Some would even disconnect.

Just find another spot? I guess. Sometimes I'm in an instance. I have left instances over this, including Survival Mode once.
    • Like x 2
  2. Swiftduck Loyal Player

it's true. he can't see at all so he plays this game strictly via sound. I don't think he even has eyes. He uses a form of sonar to pinpoint his location in game.
  3. High Troller Loyal Player

In case some folks don't know of lightning feet:

4. recoil Committed Player

1. raids in general
    2. that arrogant dps who even though you're 187 and they're just 3 points below required cr think they still have to try and kill everything, news flash they just died.
    3. those players who don't know that some powers are better as a dps or support role and that don't perform said role. i'm looking at you tanks, average dps', and trolls. as a nature healer i don't try to dps.
    4.the shout chat in general
    5. the ever irritating open world pvp players and persistent inviters who don't under stand that decline means declined.
    6. the sheer amount of team coordination needed in darkseid's warfactory. cause we all know it doesn't exist.
  5. Gimpy Loyal Player

Gotta love surround sound eh bro?

BTW now you've mentioned something, did you play COD BO1 and BO2?

If so I think I played with you on quite a few occasions.
  6. recoil Committed Player

7.the launchpad. it's bad enough trying to log in but redownloading the entire game is murder on the cpu
    8. in game glitches that cause you to not be able to hit anything. can't even run simple quick content without this one.
  7. Boston Phantom Well-Known Player

At this point, everything about this game is a Pet Peeve. When it started, it had so much potential. The Devs however killed this game with all the grinding you have to do, the over priced gear items, nerfing so many powers, AM, and the way they've killed PvP. R. I. P. DCUO, you could have been a great game, but the Devs wouldn't let you become one.
    • Like x 1
  8. mexmex Dedicated Player

Oh boy where to start, Well... the way the game has become
    • Like x 1
  9. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

That moment when you queue for Spring Seasonal and the group wipes, despite there being a way to go back into the fight. Yeah this happened to me recently when I queued with 3 very poor players who barely did a thing and got knocked out fairly quickly.

The fact that heroes can sabotage villains Spring daily mission, but not visa-versa. For example if a Villain has planted seeds in that trio spawn, a hero can mulch those and get the credit.

The moment in the Spring Seasonal daily mission when with the flower spawn (the one where 5 seeds spawn) you and another player (or more) mulch the seeds too fast that a 2nd add doesn't appear (usually 2 appear).
  10. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

My pet peeve is forumites trying to get the devs to make the whole game harder ;-)
  11. DAangerGrey Level 30

HaHa I am Super Speed and I had no idea what this was!
  12. recoil Committed Player

9. the pathetic players who can't do diddly squat but still try to pin the blame on you. i don't care how hard you can hit or heal yourself for as the healer if you are always the first to die. in fact that's even sadder that a player can heal themselves and have a good healer AND STILL can't keep themselves alive.
    • Like x 1