You Pays Your Money And You Takes Your Chances! (PVE Legends Feats)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Benn 10, Nov 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Circe New Player

I buy all the Legends. The only ones I haven't bought are Guy and Supergirl.

Also I wouldn't, because I don't care that much about feats and SP TBH.
  2. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

what a load of BS. I right now cant afford to buy Legends. If the Devs implement this i will fight back.

Feats should be obtainable if they are on my Feat Menu. U dont like my way, leave cuz ppl have my back
    • Like x 1
  3. Benn 10 Committed Player

Agreed.
  4. Captain Neos Committed Player

I dont want a free Circe or anyone for that matter. Replace her feats with anyone else that I can buy in game and its all good.
    • Like x 3
  5. Benn 10 Committed Player

That's you, we are speaking for the whole. If you are enjoying legends more then anything else good for you. But don't down everyone else for a genuine concern.
    • Like x 1
  6. Benn 10 Committed Player

Agreed.
  7. Buckley Loyal Player

So you don't like cash grabs, but its ok if you happen to already own it.
    • Like x 2
  8. Circe New Player

You don't need the feats to progress. If you did, I would see the problem. But you really don't need them.
  9. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

ur barking up the wrong tree. back off Circe u lost this fight
    • Like x 3
  10. CCBatson Dedicated Player

I honestly don't see the big fuss, though I DO agree with you that there has been a MARKED transition of late by upper management towards what I see as transparent cash-grabs.

In this case though, it feels like the situation where I can see there are certain feats that are attached to characters and instances from the Last Laugh and Home Turf DLC's, and if you want those feats, you gotta buy the DLC's. Similarly if you want Movement-related feats, you have to buy the respec token. You simply can't get all the feats without 'buying in' at some point, and this has been true for a long, long, time.

It's no more or less different from time-related subscription feats and rewards, the way I look at it.

That being said, for this to appear NOW so soon after many other recent marketplace fiascos, such as the Base Items Pricing, does feel like a wind of ill omen blowing across the DCUO-scape. :(
    • Like x 3
  11. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

the MP Base items do not count towards feats. the devs made sure of that.
    • Like x 1
  12. Dene Devoted Player

dcuo makes a lot of money from people buying feats.. from buying sp for alts to switching powers for styles and movement changes for races.. this is just another ïf you want the feat pay the price"IF they have to be purchased..
  13. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

here we go again. ur not understanding the concept here
    • Like x 1
  14. Schimaera Devoted Player

If there is indeed a Circe mentioned in the Legends PvE feats I agree that they should change that or make Circe an Exobyte-Data that can be obtained via Marks of Legend for All-Access-Members.

Apart from that...it's okay if there are toons related to DLCs or AA-Membership. We have these things like Promethium-Styles that were Legendary-only things in the first place.

Anyways, Legends-Characters should be tied to DLCs rather than the Membership-status like Atrocitus, Saint Walker, Fate, Bizarro and all the others..
    • Like x 2
  15. Benn 10 Committed Player

I do understand where you are coming from. But the fuss is regarding to the possibilities of a trend. If we have to buy this character now to complete a feat, it makes me think what else are we going to have to buy to have access to other feats in the future. When we are already paying monthly Subscriptions which allows us access to newly developed features, and when they stated in the past that they will no longer be selling legends New legends characters that they will be accessed in game for MOL for here on
    Out. It just seems quite silly to have to purchase one character for feat progression.
    • Like x 1
  16. Dene Devoted Player

how about you vote with your feet and leave yourself? Why should i leave because you cant afford things ?
  17. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

im a feat hunter and if i can obtain a feat then i want it. i aint got the budget for Legends.
    • Like x 1
  18. Benn 10 Committed Player

I feel the same way.
  19. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

all ur doing is adding more fire to already started one. The ppl trying to change this have a reason to be. I'm here and staying. Deal with it
  20. Dene Devoted Player

and i want tons of alts - all with my original toons sp.. but i cant afford that, so guess what? i dont make alts.. we can't all have everythjing we want
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.