You Pays Your Money And You Takes Your Chances! (PVE Legends Feats)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Benn 10, Nov 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Benn 10 Committed Player

Well those patch notes sure sing a different tune. He even says to unlock whatever characters you may need.
  2. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

i kno he wrote that, lets just wait and see
  3. 1ndab0x176 New Player

all marketplace items are available via sc/lp in ur safehouse vendors if u dont want to spend real money
  4. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

what about ppl who dont have Legendary? u didnt think that post through
  5. Sechuran Fox Dedicated Player

To me it isn't much different to feats attached to DLCs. If you want those feats you have to shell out for the DLC. If you want these ones, you have to shell out for the character.
    • Like x 1
  6. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

the DLC is different. this is using old content with Legends characters.

To me feats shouldnt be attached to the MP Legends
    • Like x 3
  7. Benn 10 Committed Player

Agreed I share this sentiment.
  8. Gwalir Loyal Player

My guess is they are giving us advance notice as to which Legends are needed for the feats, so that we can purchase and practice with those Legends before doing the Legends PvE.
  9. Benn 10 Committed Player

Yeah I am aware they can be purchased with loyalty points, but with the way this is going I will need
    To purchased Circe to receive some feats. And I am not feeling that idea.
  10. Nugemiester Active Player

Really hate to spend 1000 Loyalty Points or $10, just for a few runs to get a few feat points.
  11. Circe New Player

So you're basically saying the people who purchased these Legends should be given the finger...and that you should just be "handed" these Legends for free?

What about those of us who already purchased these Legends that were looking forward to this? When I think of Legends PVE I think of picking a character out of the ones you've unlocked. It's not supposed to be like the Iconic Anomalies. And I thought this was supposed to add more value to the Legends, which is a great thing.
  12. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

ur point is? cuz u aint getting it.
  13. Circe New Player

People are on my case all the time about asking for things being handed to me, but this is literally the same thing.
  14. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

we aint asking for it to be handed to us. we are asking for these feats not to be linked to MP Legends
    • Like x 1
  15. Circe New Player

Contrary to beliefs, you don't NEED every feat. Legendary members can use 1000 points for this if they really need the feats that much. I don't see the problem.
    • Like x 1
  16. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

cuz u have Legendary thats why u cant see it.

If a FEAT is open to us we have every right to it. If u buy a DLC u have the right to get them. This is not tied to a DLC, it is tied to a GU.
    • Like x 1
  17. Circe New Player

I don't have Legendary at the moment, thank you very much. But I was able to buy all the Legends, maybe get them during a 50% off sale is my advice to you. I did, and found great enjoyment in them. Legends is my favorite part of the game, which is why I'm so passionate about this.
  18. Benn 10 Committed Player

I don't think you are Following the point of all of this if you are thinking I am asking for a hand out. So you purchased a legends character good for you. The point of all if this is the fact that we should not have to pay for a feat, or have to purchase something to acquire a feat.
    • Like x 2
  19. Deranya Dedicated Player

True those feats would count to it along the lines of having to buy something to get it. But they don't show up as feats you can get unless you are that movement. These feats are another matter, they clearly show the name of the character and that you need it to get it. Which results in people either saying no thanks to the feats, along the lines of you, me and others, or in people complaining the crap out of it... of course some own her already or have no care in the world and just buy her.
    There has been no hint on anything yet, I hope they clear it up :/
    • Like x 1
  20. Buckley Loyal Player

I bet you would be singing a different tune if this was with a character you did not buy.
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.