In Progress XBox Crashing

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Diamond Luvs44, Feb 4, 2021.

1. Batmanll New Player

Nothing yet. Still can’t get on with this toon.
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are continuing to work on these crash issues and hope to publish a fix soon. Specifically for Kahndaq, we have identified and solved that issue internally, but the fix is not yet live.
    • Like x 1
  3. ZeusBlack New Player

o meu ficou preso em themiscyra, consertem lá também por favor!
  4. iLazy Well-Known Player

So fix is ready but we don't get it till? Weekly reset? That's 1 week with terrible performance. Or we have to wait longer? "we hope" sounds not that promising?
    • Like x 2
  5. TanukiBrarda5139 New Player

I still can't login to my account what's going on?
    • Like x 1
  6. Bluedreamx13 New Player

2 weeks still nothing we are missing new content now cause of this down time we pay for membership an this is how we are treated? Are we asked out now ? I payed for nothing just for my game to crash ? How long before fix another 2 weeks? Definitely bs
    • Like x 3
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We expect to deploy a new Xbox client today at 1PM PT that improves the situation. Players will automatically download this client the next time they log in.
    • Like x 3
  8. Ghostknight Well-Known Player

Yay!

Peace and DCUO Forever
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The new client has been deployed and Kahndaq has been reenabled. Please make sure you have exited the game and downloaded the patch before trying to go to Kahndaq.

This improves the situation with crashing elsewhere but is not a full fix.
    • Like x 2
  10. iLazy Well-Known Player

What's about the passive allies bug? Is that also on the to do list? I'm using Laughlin Bat's as passive and don't get the buff as regular as normal? The allies menue is also buggy as H...
    • Like x 1
  11. Latino Level 30

Yeaaaah about this update yesterday, I'm getting hung on the first loading screen (has never happened before) and when not hung, it can take minutes for it to finally load (has never happened before) and when I finally make it to the character selection screen; there's been a 50/50 I'll successfully load in or I'll get a log in error and be stuck on a infinite load with the game music still playing.

I'm on a Xbox Series S, and I've restarted my Xbox multiple times, and uninstalled and reinstalled and the issue persists. This has never been a issue before this update; except for the casual login error, which normally resolves after a few tries.

I've also never been one of the players stuck crashing from being in Kahndaq; as I never went to it and I never experienced the extreme crashing like everyone else before this update; because I would simply avoid high traffic areas.
    • Like x 1
  12. iLazy Well-Known Player

Imo you don't need to immediately Uninstall and reinstall an game for a bug. Not instantly. This loading screen stuck I had on my toon in the way to Cursed gotham. It solved it by itself on the next day.
    Wait a bit or submit a support ticket. But most likely this loading bug with sound solves himself soon.
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are continuing to work on the crash and performance issue. Today's update was a partial improvement, not the fix.
    • Like x 1
  14. Latino Level 30

Lazy, if you read. I did not immediately uninstall or reinstall and this wasn't me loading in between instances within the game.. This is when attempting to load the game.. This is something that didn't occur till the update was released yesterday.. It's not something that that's going to work it self out; as almost half of my friend list on Xbox are experiencing the same issue, is why I'm giving "feedback" so they're aware of persisting issues. Anyway as Mepps addressed above; they are continuing to work on it.(By the way thank you for the update Mepps) A support ticket isn't going to resolve this Lazy.
  15. iLazy Well-Known Player

I wanted to inquire if there might be a status update regarding the current bug? I recall that the former community manager mentioned once that such information is continually updated. Even though he is no longer part of the team, I still hope that there is someone who can inform us about the current status. It has been two weeks(?) since the issue occurred, and although it has partially improved, it remains officially unresolved. It would be great to get an assessment of how things are progressing. Thank you in advance for your assistance!
  16. iLazy Well-Known Player

I know it's more comfortable to reply multiple times in a welcome thread than to complicated bug reports/fixes/whatever it is now. But it's been weeks now - the allies menu is still buggy and not buggy and yet still buggy. Crashes are better but not completely fixed. At least the "not completely fixed" is a quote from the former Community manager. Can we get information? It feels like "if we ignore it, it will be forgotten".

We are not even getting any info about bonuses - or if we don't get a bonus week.

The communication is fluid like a harribo goldbear atm.
    • Like x 2
  17. PrincessAqua New Player

This is still a huge issue weeks later.... Ive cleared cashe and everything. I have a brand new xbox series x n it crashes everytime i switch areas or charactera
    • Like x 3
  18. Ghostknight Well-Known Player

I have put in tickets on Xbox issues. They have closed them out and sent me a link to follow for when they fix it.

Peace and DCUO Forever
    • Like x 1
  19. OvaRated New Player

Agreed, still weeks later and anytime we use the HOL portal or log in and our toons are in HOL we disconnect. There’s still an issue when trying to make a group for raids as well. “Failed to update que” Can we have some kind of urgency? The Xbox side of dc is depleting quickly!
    • Like x 2
  20. Inattentive New Player

ALWAYS CRASHING STILL, FIX IT DEVS WHAT ARE YOU DOING ITS BEEN FOREVER SINCE THIS WAS IDENTIFIED AS A PROBLEM HURRY UP
    • Like x 2