In Progress XBox Crashing

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Diamond Luvs44, Feb 4, 2021.

1. Diamond Luvs44 New Player

keep crashing on xbox 1 whenever i log into dc universe online all day.
    • Like x 2
  2. CherrySm0ke New Player

We are all having major crashing issues on XBox.
    • Like x 6
  3. iLazy Well-Known Player

Same here. We are familiar with the HoL crashes sometimes but today - after patch - it's ridiculous. Standing in cursed goth - crash. Fighting boss - crash - login - crash.
    • Like x 4
  4. Triumph or Die Well-Known Player

I crashed 5 times within 30 minutes last night! After the last one, I just said "forget it" and logged off.
    • Like x 4
  5. Ghostknight Well-Known Player

Crashing was so bad in HOL, I started to use my base teleporter to move around. However, my main character crashed using my base teleporter and now will not load at all. Every time I try to load my main it just crashes. I am waiting on a ticket reply. Hopefully, it will be fixed soon.

Peace and DCUO Forever
    • Like x 4
  6. Unknown1 Level 30

• Like x 4
  7. Unknown1 Level 30

Still crashing this morning. I hope they are looking into it.
    • Like x 4
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are investigating.
    • Like x 3
  9. iLazy Well-Known Player

You devs should definitely take some testing on the patches.
    Please!
    Even the mails from broker take 10mins and 1 crash to deliver
    • Like x 1
  10. Divinedanii New Player

Still crashing and now a character stuck in khandaq
    • Like x 5
  11. MaxWaggle New Player

Additionally, ally menu is bugged. Allies to choose from part underneath my equipped allies is invisible. Still able to be switched around but its a game of guess and move to do so.
    • Like x 2
  12. NovaRandom Well-Known Player

There needs to be an emergency hotfix maintenance on xbox because it is completely unplayable, crashes happening in every zone, in some zones like kahndaq you become trapped there in a never ending loading and crashing sequence, allies are unusable and invisible, and the lag is crippling. Logging on for 10mins and crashing 5 times is unacceptable. Since the update xbox side has been devastated and on a weekly reset day not even being able to play is game crushing. These type of faux pas is what really hurts the game and how long it takes to diagnose and repair the issue. Please have an emergency hotfix.
    • Like x 3
  13. MrGilly New Player

Yesterday I ported to Kandaq and have been stuck in the loop of trying to log onto my character MrGilly and the game crashing and sending me to the Xbox series x home screen.
    • Like x 1
  14. Ghostknight Well-Known Player

I got a ticket reply saying the following:

Your character has been moved to the Watchtower and should be accessible at this time. You may want to try clearing your Xbox cache:

CLEARING THE XBOX ONE CACHE:

1. Press and hold the power button on the front of the Xbox until it turns off completely.
    2. Unplug the power brick from the back of the Xbox. Press and hold the power button on the Xbox several times to expel any remaining power and clear the cache.
    3. Plug in the power brick.
    4. Wait for the light on the power brick to change from white to orange.
    5. Turn the Xbox back on as you would normally.

You may also want to uninstall and reinstall the game.

After my ticket reply, I was able to log into the watchtower. I also cleared the XBOX ONE cache, but when I attempted to go to Infernal Kahndaq from HOL, I crashed again. I am now in that cycle where my character cannot load up and when I try it just causes the game to crash. Right now, I have uninstalled the game and going through the long reinstalment of the game. Hopefully, this will clear the issue. I sent an updated ticket.

Peace and DCUO Forever
  15. OmegaNeutron#325 New Player

Same. I put in a ticket 7 hours ago and my main character is still stuck in Kahndaq.
  16. Brand0n1995 New Player

Yeah I managed to do anniversary dailys went to khandaq for dailys and now can't even play because the second I try to load my character it insta crashes...
  17. Diegoelunico New Player

Although it says I am a new player, I am not. I have been playing for ages this game, but with the new 'update' I lost my two main toons.
    They are lost one in HoL and the other one at Kahndaq. I contacted Daybreak but only got an automatic replied. I cleared cache on my Xbox Series X, deleted the game and and reinstalled, but nothing happens and I play on a daily basis. Do you guys know other workaround that might work?
  18. NobodyxGN0 New Player

I'm here to report a recent bug that came with the newest update that happened recently. As far as I'm aware, with the recent update, crashing became a lot more frequent than before. Unfortunately for me, it became permanent on one of my toons. I was traveling to the Episode 44 zone and it loaded as usual, until the loading screen froze and crashed the game (I play on Xbox, so it wasn't too out of the ordinary). However, once I tried to load back in to said toon, the game would load up as usual, but it would continue to freeze and crash mid loading up. I was wondering if anyone had a fix to this issue and/or are also having this problem.

Much help would be appreciated!
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are working to resolve this as quickly as possible.
  20. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are working to resolve this issue as quickly as possible.
    • Like x 3