X-Men Dark Phoenix movie

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Ankh_Legacy, Jun 15, 2017.

1. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Considering how much it looks like "Last Stand version 2.0" I don't think we're going to escape mention of Last Stand any time soon.
  2. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Hey Everyone
    [IMG]
    So here is the final trailer for DARK PHOENIX
  3. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Who are the two in the bottom right corner?
  4. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Well critics have not been kind so far on reviews.

Still, after reading one review I understand now why I kept getting such a vibe about it being "Last Stand 2.0" Seems as though the director/scriptwriter of Dark Phoenix was one of the co-writers on Last Stand. :confused:
  5. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

And someone decided to give them a second chance? o_O
  6. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

the fight scenes were cool.

outside of that just a bad movie.
  7. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

Haven't watched it yet but is it really that bad?
  8. Azreaus Committed Player

Watched it the other day and it's.... Ok, I suppose.

Still think the Phoenix/Dark Phoenix arc should be threaded thru a number of films as a B or C plotline before using it as the main plotline in a film as yet again it felt rushed and half-a**ed when it is squeezed into a single film.
  9. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Hey Everyone
    For those that don't follow movie scores or box office numbers and after seeing the last FOX-men movie, let's just say the movie under performed :rolleyes: and wasn't all that great :confused: and after 3 weeks, the film has begun to be pulled from theaters
  10. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

It lasted three whole weeks? o_O
  11. Leeerooy Well-Known Player

Another housecleaning party brought to you by the wholesome company everyone admires, "Disney." I laughed for five minutes reading the credits. I was reminded of standing in a circle playing hot potato in K school. 20th Century Fox pfft.
    The movie rank i have this year as the most entertaining goes as follows.
    1 John Wick
    2 Shazam
    3 Captain Marvel
    4 X-Men
    5 Last but not least the official Disney Housecleaning Movie,"Endgame" aka "no glove no wuv" wave my hand half of you die. Spoiler alert- You really don't expect Bucky to be his sidekick. The movie turned out better than we anticipated after re-watching,"Infinity War" on Flix. We both fell asleep @ least 15x during that period no alcohol needed. This fall another dumpster dive into "Star Wars" stay tuned yawn.