Worst DLC yet for sure.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TheBirdOfSteel, May 8, 2014.

1. Jamie New Player

I haven't played much of this DLC yet but I already like it better than the glitch/ lag fests that were WoL and OC.
  2. Echephyle New Player

Mark Hamill, who voice acts for Joker quit his character for some reason. He refuses to play as Joker again. His voicing of Joker is so iconic that nobody can replace him, which is why there was only 1 dlc that featured him.

If he appears in a new dlc they would need to get a new voice actor and redo all of Hamill's iconic voice-overs, which will do DC fans a real injustice
    • Like x 1
  3. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

Indigo? compassionate with the inner frustrations of those around him in this modern world, yes he ignores the ideals of humanity and society, but he's insane, what do you expect?

Stretching, maybe, but /shrug
  4. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

Didn't Injustice have a new guy, I remember watching him do a monologue for whatever was his first thing and thinking he did a pretty good job. Of course no one will replace Hamill, but it's the same as a lot of things, Batman and Bond, everyone will think of whoever they grew up with and like the most. To most of us Hamill will never be replaced.

Do they really need to redo all the lines? I'd rather they didn't and still brought in a new guy. Sure his voice changed, so what, you could even explain it away in a story line pretty easily. Have him cough at the start and breath in some gas or something.
  5. Derio 15000 Post Club

Visually this new DLC is amazing. However it is a big lack luster due to no 8 man content to keep majority of player base.
    ESO is a fail so DCUO has some time to get DLC11 out before the 3rd quarter comes with the heat.
  6. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

Richard Epcar was the voice of the Joker for Injustice as well as MK vs DC.
    http://injusticegodsamongus.wikia.com/wiki/Richard_Epcar
    • Like x 1
  7. Poo New Player

TL;DR

WoL 1 Was by far the worst DLC yet. This is not bad at all. Even if it is based on WW/Circe which very few people like.
    • Like x 1
  8. Myrdin69 New Player

the last laugh is still the worst dlc champion, lightyears ahead of every other dlc

that said, i can't help but feel bored of this dlc before premium had even access to it
    • Like x 1
  9. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

I would throw my answer in for Worst DLC Ever, Of All Time, but we really need a proper criteria to judge fairly.
    • Like x 1
  10. Helios The Eternal Flame Dedicated Player

You've been in the zone lately Mepps. I like this Dark Mepps......
    • Like x 1
  11. Helios The Eternal Flame Dedicated Player

Of course I don't agree that Lightning Strikes is the worse DLC. However, you are correct, ranking DLC's is very subjective.
    • Like x 2
  12. Helios The Eternal Flame Dedicated Player

I'm sorry, I thought they said that wouldn't take effect until DLC 11.
  13. Poo New Player

He's going to be in the next Star Wars movie (as a prominent character). If he, somehow, didn't make enough money the 1st time around, he sure as hell will now. At his age, I'd stop working too ;)

As much fun as Voice Over work sound, I'm sure it's still "work". lol
    • Like x 1
  14. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

Can't come soon enough, very much looking forward to it. Paradox is easily one of my favorite raids from any game, I know ya'll can bring on the fun.
  15. Helios The Eternal Flame Dedicated Player

Unlike most, I really don't mind rehashed environments if they give fun things to do in them. I'm on the PS4, but I have accepted that as long as the PS3 is in play we are limited. Personally I love the Gotham Under Siege Battlezone. Is it rehashed,.......yes. Did it feel new,...........yes. There so much more to do than the Metropolis Battlezone in WOL. The fact that the Themyscira Command Post is the first room from Gates, doesn't bother me in the slightest. Now it's day time, the Guardian Statues of course are gone, and it feels like the story is being continued. I can't understand why this would bother people. Now if you wanna say that we should have had another duo, or another alert, ok, I can see that. But this is a solid DLC. Realistically, we can find fault with anything if you look hard enough. IMO this is the best DLC we have had since OC.
  16. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

Stuff to do > new places to do it. Totally with you.
    • Like x 5
  17. Derio 15000 Post Club

Sorry. The Last Laugh DLC still holds the champion belt for the Worst DLC
  18. TheHeartbreakkid New Player

Best: BFE
    Worst: Wotl
  19. Raijin1999 Loyal Player

I'd say last laugh is def' #1 on the worst list. Most of the content access was butchered, and I really do feel that this whole 'rotation' thing has got to go or at least automate further so that all maps cycle several times daily The system as-is will not accomodate further PVP map releases properly. That needs to be remedied.
  20. KidMidnight Loyal Player

i dunno.

i'm having fun.
    • Like x 1