When you drop Legendary or When you become Legendary

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by undrline, May 22, 2013.

1. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

Updated links for new customer service site, added some payment info, and updated the King Felsa link to be DGC instead of SOE.
  2. Crackpot71 New Player

Not sure if your question was answered, but YES. Once you've created a Toon with the Shield....it STAYS. Legendary or NO Legendary it is now your weapon. I actually, went thru the trouble of creating a Toon with a Shield just to find that out. Lol

However, I have a question of my own. I'm pretty sure that I know the answer already, but would like confirmation none the less.
    For those that had to let their Legendary lapse, Is there a DLC tied to the Legendary Toons that allows you to still purchase them with MoL? I really like LPVE. Unfortunately, I have to let my sub go from time to time, and I see that you can't go past Two-Face in the Kiosk. So, with that, I'm looking at buying a couple of DLCs to help get me thru those times.(Home Turf included) Lol
    • Like x 1
  3. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

Sweet to know about the Shield thing. Making a toon (and having to level) with that weapon as Legendary, then letting it lapse, and having that character unlocked, and resetting SP with a Biological Adjustment Device is bit extreme. So, thank you for that. Did your armory become an invalid build? Were you still able to imprint to it?

I'm not sure I understand the question about Legends characters. Any characters you unlock on a toon, whether purchased, or earned with marks, stays unlocked. Some toons are tied to Hand of Fate, many are tied to The Last Laugh, but if you unlocked them, they're still unlocked when you no longer have access to those DLCs. Essentially, if you consume the exobyte data on a toon, you have that Legends character forever on that toon. You just have to have been able to get the exobyte data someway in the first place.
  4. Crackpot71 New Player

You can Imprint on any of them. The only catch is that they won't allow you to do the switch between them. Any Armory past the freebie will have to be respec'd. I just avoid and stay with the first build til I can switch again.

As for the Legends Toons, you kinda answered my question. I'm aware that once they're unlocked it's a done deal. (Same as the Shield situation.) I just needed to know if they were tied to a specific DLC. Clearly, certain Toons are tied to certain DLCs. I just wished that I knew which ones are tied to which.

Anyways, thank you for the response.
  5. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

Updated FAQ to include: can you transfer account/toons to another platform.
    Updated Google Doc to include Stabilizer Fragments:
    • Members: 6 Stabilizer Fragments
    • Non-Members with Premium Gift Benefits: 4 Stabilizer Fragments
    • Non- Members: 3 Stabilizer Fragments
  6. Gerry Well-Known Player

where do i get the game code since Daybreak did away w/the Cards?
  7. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

8. rimvader Well-Known Player

( A little reaction to the wording, not angry

BIRCH Please, "..and no longer support this game" I could have bought all the new consoles or a used car with the money I put in "this game", and I'm in the low middle compared to others, who pay hundreds in real money just for time capsules, GTA V, Skyrim , and Deus Ex wish they got have Half what members have paid here. Revamp made many of us feel like we got a kicked in the "pickle and eggs" because we paid to play higher content to get better gear knowing that's was what mattered. I found myself feeling like I'm on the forum more than the game now . Maybe old players, like me (5 years plus) need to move on.
    • Like x 1
  9. L T Devoted Player

this guide hasn't been updated in a while, but it's still 99% correct and gets asked about a lot.