What role suits you?

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Alex Denton, Nov 11, 2014.

1. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Sorcery :p
    So now it seems have 2 of each (really not sure how that worked out, but that means 2 of each Mobility, 2 of each role, and 1 of each mentor, until they add the last 2 mobilities and {hopefully} some more Mentors)
  2. Alex Denton Dedicated Player

Dametria, the amazon nurse ... that ... just summoned filthy thoughts inside my dirty mind. I am such a pig, I'm so ashamed :'O

Hey did you try skimming? I saw a guy use it in a raid, it looked cool :)

And you work at a hospital? Cool. Is it like on TV? Doctors spending more time flirting than doing anything else ^^ ?

2 Mobilities? Did I miss something? What are they working on?
  3. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Well no brainer.. I got healer.
    • Like x 1
  4. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

nope not a valid answer. go take the rigged quiz.
    • Like x 1
  5. Mesmer New Player

78% healer, 48 DPS, 47 Tank, 33 Controller.

I am always in DPS, using Bloom to heal NPC's and other players around me, so... Yeah, I guess :p
    • Like x 1
  6. CHUD Loyal Player

DCUO: What role suits you?
    Your Result: DPS

80%

Congratulations, you have been categorized as a DPS. Due to your aggressive nature, your fast paced personality has put you into a role where the saying "Offense is the best defense" comes to mind. Your main job is to take your target out before he takes you out. All powers have a DPS option and are equally balanced, depending on your play style. Focus your stats on Precision and Might for maximum damage output.

72%
    Controller

23%
    Tank

11%
    Healer
    • Like x 1
  7. CHUD Loyal Player

It says I'm a DPS,....80%.

Yep. I love doing damage.
    • Like x 1
  8. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Go make a new character, read the description for Acrobatics and Super-Speed, it says they are Variations on Agility and, umm, forget what Super-Speed is a variation on, just like how Flying and Skimming are variations on Aerial
  9. King Ego New Player

Your Result: DPS 90%

Congratulations, you have been categorized as a DPS. Due to your aggressive nature, your fast paced personality has put you into a role where the saying "Offense is the best defense" comes to mind. Your main job is to take your target out before he takes you out. All powers have a DPS option and are equally balanced, depending on your play style. Focus your stats on Precision and Might for maximum damage output.

51% Controller

26% Tank

22% Healer
    • Like x 1
  10. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

Your Result: DPS

91%

62%
    Controller

46%
    Healer

45%
    Tank

Now I wonder why I got that high percentages in overall. That's nearly enough for two answers lol
    • Like x 2
  11. Dametria Loyal Player

I am a nurse, lol. :p

And yes I created a toon named... Skim Possible :D Skimming is really fun!
    • Like x 1
  12. Alex Denton Dedicated Player

I just looked her up. Awesome likeness, and great pun name. Now you need to make a certain villainess or Skim will get lonely ^^
  13. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Im trying to find the rigged question lol.

77% healer
    65% controller
    57% dps
    40% tank
    • Like x 1
  14. Remander Steadfast Player

Healer: 86%

Not surprised, as I'm a healer by trade. ;)
    • Like x 1
  15. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

I took it too and it said, Avatar
    25% airbender
    25% waterbender
    25% earthbender
    25% firebender

aww yisss
    • Like x 2
  16. Dametria Loyal Player

Shego isn't available, but I created "Sheila Go" as a villain. Plus, one of Skimmie's troller builds has a Shego inspired outfit. :D
    • Like x 1
  17. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

Sron Stoppable
    • Like x 2
  18. Dametria Loyal Player

somehow the quiz knew it was Oiwen...even online surveys know he's OP. :eek:
    • Like x 2
  19. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

oimetria you better be around DLC 12
    • Like x 1
  20. Dametria Loyal Player

Couldn't be a Justice Girl...would have to be Srhonda or Shondra.