What role suits you?

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Alex Denton, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Alex Denton Dedicated Player

My first thread on this forum, so emotional :)
    And I'm being super original too ^^

So I found this little quizz I wanted to share. Feel free to post your results :)

http://www.gotoquiz.com/dcuo_what_role_suits_you

I really like the question 11. I'm curious to see what people will choose there. From past experience I know I would play some more video games, and also chop wood with a huge axe on a snow day. Bare chested too, just because XD

DCUO: What role suits you?
    Your Result: DPS 85%

Congratulations, you have been categorized as a DPS. Due to your aggressive nature, your fast paced personality has put you into a role where the saying "Offense is the best defense" comes to mind. Your main job is to take your target out before he takes you out. All powers have a DPS option and are equally balanced, depending on your play style. Focus your stats on Precision and Might for maximum damage output.

40% Controller

35% Tank

30% Healer
  2. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

Your Result: DPS
    Congratulations, you have been categorized as a DPS. Due to your aggressive nature, your fast paced personality has put you into a role where the saying "Offense is the best defense" comes to mind. Your main job is to take your target out before he takes you out. All powers have a DPS option and are equally balanced, depending on your play style.
    Focus your stats on Precision and Might for maximum damage output.

Result Breakdown:
    90% DPS
    40% Controller
    32% Tank
    24% Healer

I think this test is inaccurate. I hate Controller role
    • Like x 1
  3. Alex Denton Dedicated Player

I'm not fan of DPS role myself. I prefer staying in whatever role my toon has unless I'm redundant in the group. Other than that I guess the description suits me.
    Do you play DPS a lot?
  4. Alfytheyordle New Player

Lmaoooooooooooooo
    I main healing
    Your Result: Healer

80%
    Congratulations, you have been categorized as a Healer. The way you put others before yourself will always pay off in the end. You are the reason your team is still alive; your job is to make sure the health of your party doesn't die. Healing powers include: Sorcery, Nature, Electricity, and Celestial. Focus your stats on Restoration and Power.

46%
    Controller

12%
    DPS

0%
    Tank
    • Like x 1
  5. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

When i first started my Ice toon i tanked with him until T5 and never dpsed. Which is why i say its inaccurate. I dps more nowadays tho.
  6. Alex Denton Dedicated Player

rofl at "0% Tank" I wonder what it means XD

Love your sig :)

I see. I haven't reached T5 yet, is DPSing different in higher tiers? Or is it that you changed the way you play?
  7. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

I changed question 12's answer and big surprise the percentages changed. This quiz is rigged. lol
    • Like x 1
  8. Alex Denton Dedicated Player

Doctor Fate is a tricky dude XD
  9. Gale Reaper Dedicated Player

Your Result: Tank

84%
    Congratulations, you have been categorized as a Tank. Your guardian-like character shows that you like to protect the weak. You are a human shield, therefore you must be on the front lines, face to face with the boss and at the same time, making sure the mobs are focused on you as well. Focus your stats on Defense, Toughness, Health, and Dominance to outlast your enemy.

65%
    DPS

41%
    Controller

5%
    Healer

But, but .... I have a healer toon too!
    • Like x 1
  10. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

When i first started dpsing it was needed more in the league i was in. They were short on DPS and not Tanks. Which was weird but thats how it happened
  11. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

The power of Doctor Fate is OP!
    • Like x 1
  12. Alex Denton Dedicated Player

Maybe you're just not good at it XD

Kidding. I have toons of every role, so I guess my percentage fits. Let's see ... 2 tanks, 3 healers, 3 trolls. I play on of the tanks and one of the troll as DPS often, the rest are almost always in their specific roles.

How many toons do you have?
  13. Scarlet Mysty Loyal Player

LOL Says im a controller. Beat Healer by 1%, even though controlling is the only roll i've never tried.....interesting

EDIT: Idiot
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  14. Alex Denton Dedicated Player

Huh ... What ? XD

I don't think I'm seen your toons before. Got anything against trolls or is it just that you don't want to have a bazilions toons ?

Damn I'm hungry now XD
  15. Gale Reaper Dedicated Player

My "main" is a Rage tank/dps and my other toon is Celestial healer/dps.
  16. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Didn't even know that your role was determined by the power set you picked, ended up with mostly trolls (and took me ages to realize people were looking for controllers, and not calling people a troll :p), just went with a Power Set that appealed to me
    • Like x 1
  17. Alex Denton Dedicated Player

Reminds me of a raid I was in a while ago. We were still down a troll and the leader asked on the chat for trolls. A guy answered and we grouped him, only to see that he was tank. The leader told him "You're not a controller!!!" And he said "No, but I'm a troll :p". I though it was funny as hell, but he still got kicked XD

How many trolls do you have DV?
  18. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Umm, not sure, but the powers are Ice, Mental, Gadgets, Rage, Electric & Sauce :p
  19. Dametria Loyal Player

Your Result: Healer

77%
    Congratulations, you have been categorized as a Healer. The way you put others before yourself will always pay off in the end. You are the reason your team is still alive; your job is to make sure the health of your party doesn't die. Healing powers include: Sorcery, Nature, Electricity, and Celestial. Focus your stats on Restoration and Power.

69%
    Controller

69%
    Tank

43%
    DPS
    LoL...the people I work with at the hospital will be happy to hear this.
    They need to update question #7, and add skimming. :D
    • Like x 1
  20. Alex Denton Dedicated Player

Sooo two tanks, one healer and two trolls. Sauce?
    Gooooood I'm so hungry XD I need to get out of work ....