What role suits you?

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Alex Denton, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Little Sister New Player

DCUO: What role suits you?
    Your Result: Controller
    Congratulations, you have been categorized as a Controller. Your unique personality proves that you are more than just simple support, you are a necessity that greatly enhances your teams effectiveness. A healer can't heal without power, as a Tank can't shield or a DPS can't damage without power, so your main job is to make sure their power pool stays high. As a secondary job, you also get to buff and debuff your friends and foes.
    Focus your stats on Power, Dominance, Vitalization, and Might to keep your team going.
    Result Breakdown:
    96% Controller
    47% Healer
    15% Tank
    11% DPS

Quiz Created on GoTo Quiz
    • Like x 3
  2. Dametria Loyal Player

yes oiwen. my plan today is to mod Dame's bunny suit and grind out some feats.
  3. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

how about Shronaynay
    • Like x 2
  4. Dametria Loyal Player

sounds silly...I kinda like it. :p
    • Like x 1
  5. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

ShRonWen SkyStoppable!
    • Like x 1
  6. Dametria Loyal Player

SkOIwen Walkable
    • Like x 1
  7. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Walksalot :D
    • Like x 1
  8. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

Your Result: Healer

88%
    Congratulations, you have been categorized as a Healer. The way you put others before yourself will always pay off in the end. You are the reason your team is still alive; your job is to make sure the health of your party doesn't die. Healing powers include: Sorcery, Nature, Electricity, and Celestial. Focus your stats on Restoration and Power.

66% Controller

51% Tank

43% DPS
    • Like x 1
  9. Alex Denton Dedicated Player

Sheila Go ... that is brilliant !!!
    All that Shego talk reminds me of an awesome fan comic I read a long time ago ... about Shego saving Kim, and them Kim telling her she owed Shego three favors ... man I need to look it up, it was great.
  10. Scarlet Mysty Loyal Player

Nope not anti it, before I knew what I was doing I had (still have) a gadgets villain but I was totally clueless, he sits on my character select screen, still at lvl22, a momento to my extreme noobility at the time. But when I started to read up about DC, I went for a healer so I made a new toon, then brought a tank up too, although I have sort of abandoned him......I have abandoned all for Scarlet lol
    • Like x 1
  11. Alex Denton Dedicated Player

In all fairness, Scarlet is pretty cool. I love her design, great job :)
    • Like x 1
  12. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

it has to be rigged. I cant troll for crap and it said my side main role is Troll. Im a Tank dang it
  13. Alex Denton Dedicated Player

The rigged question is the last one :)
  14. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Im going to take it again.
    i know. You hate controlling. You do tank pretty well though
  15. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

-_- its the same damn answer to choose.
    da fuq?
  16. Alex Denton Dedicated Player

Yeah but it still changes the % ^^
    Cuz Doctor Fate is secretly the Joker XD
  17. TheWhiteFace New Player

Your Result: Null and Void

0%
    Congratulations, you are null and void! You did not take the quiz and you don't plan to. Exciting!

0%
    DPS

0%
    Controller

0%
    Healer
  18. dngnb8 Devoted Player

Cinnamon
  19. Scarlet Mysty Loyal Player

Awww thanks....I'm hoping Super Solider does too so I can get her immortalised....just need to get a good pic for him
  20. BernUnit81 Devoted Player

DCUO: What role suits you?
    Your Result: Tank

Congratulations, you have been categorized as a Tank. Your guardian-like character shows that you like to protect the weak. You are a human shield, therefore you must be on the front lines, face to face with the boss and at the same time, making sure the mobs are focused on you as well. Focus your stats on Defense, Toughness, Health, and Dominance to outlast your enemy.

Result Breakdown:
    78% Tank
    65% DPS
    53% Healer
    51% Controller