What role suits you?

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Alex Denton, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Quantomane Level 30

DCUO: What role suits you?
    Your Result: Controller: 74%
    Congratulations, you have been categorized as a Controller. Your unique personality proves that you are more than just simple support, you are a necessity that greatly enhances your teams effectiveness. A healer can't heal without power, as a Tank can't shield or a DPS can't damage without power, so your main job is to make sure their power pool stays high. As a secondary job, you also get to buff and debuff your friends and foes. Focus your stats on Power, Dominance, Vitalization, and Might to keep your team going.
    Healer: 58%
    DPS: 38%
    Tank: 15%
  2. Miss Adora Loyal Player

82% dps
    51% tank
    34% healer
    26% troller
  3. darth_paul Dedicated Player

Pretty accurate for me.

Your Result: DPS
    Congratulations, you have been categorized as a DPS. Due to your aggressive nature, your fast paced personality has put you into a role where the saying "Offense is the best defense" comes to mind. Your main job is to take your target out before he takes you out. All powers have a DPS option and are equally balanced, depending on your play style.
    Focus your stats on Precision and Might for maximum damage output.
    Result Breakdown:
    92% DPS
    43% Controller
    28% Tank
    20% Healer
  4. KrazyKirby Level 30

88% healer
    73% control
    26% dps
    17% tank

fairly accurate. I have been a support main in every game i played since I made my 1st healer in WoW in 09
  5. Wallachia Devoted Player

Your Result: Healer

74%

Congratulations, you have been categorized as a Healer. The way you put others before yourself will always pay off in the end. You are the reason your team is still alive; your job is to make sure the health of your party doesn't die. Healing powers include: Sorcery, Nature, Electricity, and Celestial. Focus your stats on Restoration and Power.

57%
    Controller

49%
    DPS

43%
    Tank
  6. Controller Devoted Player

You mean I've been playing OUT OF ROLE since 2013?

At least I do have an end-game Healer at the ready but I'm not terribly experienced healing, yet.