What other Iconic things would YOU buy on the MP?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ChillCat, Sep 26, 2015.

1. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

And while they're at it, they should also give us the helmet worn by Johnny Quick from the Crime Syndicate of Amerika in the Anti-Matter Universe!

[IMG]

But don't stop there! Let's also get Owlman's Cowl (and entire outfit) as well as Power Ring's Mask! In fact, let's just have ALL the outfits for ALL the CSAers, as I'm sure there's some players that would love to make their female Villain into Superwoman! ;)
    • Like x 7
  2. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Yes I would like their jackets too
    • Like x 1
  3. Crimson Veil Dedicated Player

OG Brother Blood Helm (saber toothed demon skull thingie)
    • Like x 1
  4. Original Kal Well-Known Player

[IMG]

I haven't seen different Wonder Woman outfits. so here's a photo.

Personally, from the left, you could skip 1, do 2, 3, 5,6 and I guess 7. Her *** doesn't need to hang out.
    • Like x 2
  5. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

Something that fixes earth's gemstone shield.
    • Like x 1
  6. Vesper Dedicated Player

DCUO would make BANK if they'd release these styles. Personally, I would suggest (and buy!!!! For MORE than the bat-mask pack!!!!!) going left to right:

#1 is already pretty close to make-able in game. Although not Iconic, I WOULD buy the no-rim shades & the fluffy pony-tail hair that she rocked when she wore that outfit in the comics though.
    #2 Iconic Golden Age Wonder Woman hair (showing earrings) with tiara SURROUNDING the long hair
    Iconic High Heel ribbon-band shoes
    #3 Iconic waist-cincher metallic belt with Glowing lasso dangling off it
    Iconic High Heel Wonder-boots with the white stripe (ones in-game do not have high heels)
    #4 Iconic long metallic bracers WITHOUT gloves
    #5 Iconic Wonder-Swimsuit with the Eagle wings making the bra-cups. My FAVORITE Wonder-Swimsuit.
    #6 Iconic Wonder-Swimsuit with the W over the bra-cups. YES, I would buy BOTH.
    #7 Iconic metallic belt with W symbol buckle......while not Iconic for WW, it IS Iconic for Donna Troy's Wondergirl and I WANT IT.
    Smooth shoulder-length full hair with nice bangs AND star earrings!
    Wonder Jacket with half-W on each side, showing under-bra......again, not particularly Iconic, but I LUV IT.

Edited to add:
    Found the pic I was thinking of for Costume #1
    [IMG]

The costume is awful, but the glasses and the fluffy ponytail/up-do hairstyle I would totally pay for.
    • Like x 2
  7. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Here's one I thought of while setting up my new Lair:

Sparring Target holograms that look like characters from the game (like Solomon Grundy and Two-Face in The Watchtower)
    • Like x 3
  8. Professor Zoom Well-Known Player

9. Lantern Azure Black Committed Player

Oh, that's an easy one...

EMBLEMS!!! - Batman, Batgirl, Batwoman, Robin, Superman, Bizarro, ALL Lantern Corps, etc...(Also, it'd be nice to have the option of placing the emblem in certain spots, like on a belt, a jacket, middle of the chest/left of chest/right of chest, on the back, shoulders, front of the jacket, on a bandanna, on a hat...)

I know you're only asking about Emblems, but...

MORE LANTERN POWERS!!! - Star Sapphires (Controller please), Blue Lanterns (Healer), etc...

LANTERN RINGS!!! - Being able to wear Lantern Rings without having a Lantern Power. ALSO, would be really cool if we could wear two rings (or more) at once like Guy Gardner and Kyle Rayner. Maybe add a new tab in the Style Menu for HAND accessories. Another thing...while you're all at it...PLEASE FIX the Lantern Rings on player models. Some player models look as if they're holding their ring rather than wearing it on their finger.

ICONIC AURAS - Like the auras NPCs have. You know...some Lanterns like Hal and Sinestro for example, have cool outlines around their bodies as well as an aura to go on top of it. Hope I explained that right. How about the Brainiac Controlled aura from the FOS raids and the Mist Bounty auras? How about Power specific auras. We have Power specific Weapons styles...now give us the auras. How about all the cool Lantern NPC auras we saw during the War of Light Part 2 DLC? The Black Lantern aura?

MORE WEAPON STYLES - Violet Energy Weapons, Indigo Energy, Orange Energy, Black Energy, White Energy.

HAIR HAIR HAIR - Amazonian NPCs have really great hair styles. Look at more NPC hairstyles as well like The Huntress, Lady Shiva, Light Ray, Superman etc. You all should look into more hair styles with a more anime flavor as well, like the Spiky Hair style that's already available in game...but LONGER & WILDER (some can be less spiky, but long and flowing). Like serious anime style hair...you know? (^_^)

EVEN MORE ACCESSORIES - Necklaces, Earrings, Watches...Lets see...Wonder Girl has earrings and some other NPCs have them as well. Would be nice if we were able to decorate our characters to look as detailed as the NPCs. You'd probably have to create more Accessory tabs in the Style Menu.

FOOT WEAR - Need more HEELS...c'mon. >_> Some civilian NPCs and vendors have basic heels that look nice...but lets get those and MORE. Really nice foot wear.

MORE BODY TYPES!!! - Titantic Trenton...Granny Goodness...not all heroes and villains are well toned and defined. GIVE IT TO US!! More missing body types include...Powergirl, The Joker, Super Girl/Wondergirl/Catwoman/Lady Shiva/Batgirl/Donna Troy/Raven etc. (these ladies seem to all share the same body type that's not available to players) Give us the BIG HULKING MASSIVE BRUTE body type with all the massive veins like BANE, JARED, etc. (...or you can just make the veins a SKIN)

MORE SKINS/FACE TYPES!!! - ALIENS ALIENS ALIENS ALIENS ALIENS....Lanterns Corps for example have many types of aliens from around the galaxy. This is only used as an example.

MORE PERSONALITIES - Catwoman, Cheetah, the big brutes like Atrocitus and Bane share the same personality too.

...and that's all I can think of that I'd WILLINGLY pay for. LOL! XD

Thanks for asking! (^_^)
    • Like x 1
  10. Qwerty Beyond New Player

Batarang flurry
    Changes our range attack or something
    Then Batman ablities effect on our abilities ( bats swarming around and stuff )
    THEN the iconic emblems.
    And like some guy said, iconic WEAPON STYLES, like a frickin Batarang
    BATMAN EVERYWHERE NOW

THEN DRIVABLE BATMOBILE YYYAAAAAYYYYY
    NO JUST KIDDING THE PS3 WILL EXPLODE.
    • Like x 1
  11. Anothername Well-Known Player

Color-customizable Superman/other Kryptonian inspired chest emblems.
    • Like x 1
  12. Qwerty Beyond New Player

Elseworld Flash helmet
    Batmobile/Batwing base item ( that can be placed in Hideouts as well )
    Some sort of item that can change the color of our rings and the powers we use. ( Eg. From Green to White or something )
    Maybe, suits
    Example:
    Batman suits
    Gives me the exact in game look of eg. Future Batman.

That would be all from me for now. I do hope that it's not $20 just because the Devs know a whole lot of people want it.
    • Like x 1
  13. ChillCat Loyal Player

• Like x 1
  14. Commander Coral Well-Known Player

I'm really big into the Jay Garrick hat and Alan Scott cape. I know we can get close to the second one with the Miraculous Cape or the Ra's Al Ghul style but I don't know I like the cape. Catwoman head would be cool too I think. Most importantly, I like the style of Poison Ivy's or Killer Frost's classic outfit. The "onesie" but Killer Frost's has fur like the Captain Cold head and Poison Ivy's is covered with ivy leaves.
  15. ChillCat Loyal Player

The Jay Garrick helmet will be available as a drop from a briefing in the Episode 17 Flash Museum duo. It's pretty sweet and I WILL have it for my electric speedster toon.
  16. BlazeChamp Committed Player

I want stuff on the marketplace. There can't be a better answer than that.
  17. Lantern Azure Black Committed Player

I know it isn't iconic, but LAB COATS would be nice for our "Professor" titles.
    • Like x 1
  18. Qwerty Beyond New Player

Well, no chests Devs, please no chest pieces with the emblems. An emblem will be $5-$10 but with the chest you guys have an excuse to make it $20 or something.
  19. thedemonocus Loyal Player

emblems ,flash cowl
    • Like x 2
  20. Harlequin_Nox Committed Player

Duck Head.

Repeat of earlier post: Glowing Emblems.

And of course Mummy Backup.

Auf Wiedersehen
    • Like x 1