What other Iconic things would YOU buy on the MP?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ChillCat, Sep 26, 2015.

1. ChillCat Loyal Player

So, this is a little similar to a thread I posted a few weeks back asking what would you spend money on in the MP. This is a more focused question...what would you like to see added to the MP that's Iconic-themed? I'll start...

- I'd be willing to spend money to get Iconic emblems, either individually or in a JLA bundle. I'm talking about the GL emblem, Batman emblem, Superman emblem, Flash emblem, etc..

How about YOU? Be detailed and specific. Let the Devs know what's worth your valuable money.
    • Like x 12
  2. Harlequin Devoted Player

An actual, honest to goodness Helm of Nabu.
    • Like x 17
  3. SkullGang Devoted Player

House of El emblem.
    • Like x 10
  4. Magician Dedicated Player

Zatanna's coat
    • Like x 18
  5. Dark Horus Dedicated Player

Doctor Fate - Unk, Helm
    Isis Statue
    Khandaq League Hall

Mummy back up
    • Like x 6
  6. The Quickster Well-Known Player

too many to list but my #1 request would be a Flash Cowl
    also that idea that guy on the Forum has about releasing Iconic Display case base items
    • Like x 14
  7. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Lantern Emblems, The Kryptonian alphabet (which by the way was mentioned 2 years ago at SOE Live, what happened?) Iconic weapons such as Huntress's Crossbows, Steels Hammer, Brawling/MA Lantern ring set, WW's shield. In my mind I see that if we got Batman's cowl with no issues whatsoever, anything is in the realm of possibility now.
    • Like x 10
  8. comrade sonya Committed Player

WW lasso
    WW pants
    Circe headpiece
    Fire's hairstyle
    Wonder girl's shirt
    Bombshell styles
    Talia's bodysuit
    Mist auras
    • Like x 8
  9. Broken Soui Dedicated Player

Anything flash related.
    • Like x 3
  10. Zenith Well-Known Player

For 2000 DC or over? Not much. Maybe a Flash and Zoom cowl pack.

For 1000 DC or less? A long list of stuff.
    Including,

New emblems. Iconic or just better emblems in general.

Iconic chest pieces or full outfits.
    I don't think emblems would do justice to some iconic styles and a full chest piece with an emblem covering a large area would be more desirable.

New skins.
    I vaguely remember Spytle using a muscular skin style on a stream a while ago.
    Hi res, detailed skins like that with new faces would be cool.
    • Like x 6
  11. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Flash Cowl and Emblem.... or a Slimline chest piece with the emblem.

Batman Emblem.... or a Slimline chest piece with the emblem.

Superman Emblem.... or a Slimline chest piece with the emblem.

A Red Son Superman Emblem...... or a Slimline chest piece with the emblem.

A Green/Yellow.Red?etc Lantern emblem....... or a Slimline chest piece with the emblem.

If we could get that.... it would be a start. ;)

I would add a DD cowl with the little Devil horns..... but I get the feeling that this could not happen. ;)
    Although ..... who knows...... we do have Captain America's shield. ;) ;)
    • Like x 9
  12. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

Robot Joker head.
    • Like x 2
  13. Van_Gho Committed Player

for twenty bucks? wayyyyy more then just batman stuff
    • Like x 1
  14. lukelucky Devoted Player

I like others play the game and have other accounts for kids or girlfriends so at 20 bucks a shot I could careless what they toss us. This is hypocritical of me cause id pay 20 for the smoke or would of. Current state of the game id maybe by the batman cowl as a finacial donation. Nah prob not.

Love the post and hope it generates good ideas that are applicable.
    • Like x 1
  15. Derio 15000 Post Club

Batman emblem
    • Like x 8
  16. DivineSire Dedicated Player

Fos 3 Zod/Ursa/Non styles.......not variations......those exact ones!!
    • Like x 3
  17. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

Oliver Queens/Green arrows classic goatee mustache combo.
    • Like x 5
  18. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Superman's hair style, extremely updated versions of lockbox styles with better textures and color allocation, Wonder girl's shirt with and without bracers, bombshell style's future Wonder Woman's style because I love the asymmetry of the pieces, Superman type slimline Flash professor zoom and kidflash cowls, Wonder Woman's shield Circe's crown big as hers is. I'm sure I am missing somethings but ohwell
    • Like x 7
  19. Jak-Man Committed Player

All I need are the requested hairstyles and BS Harley Quinn's bomber jacket.
    • Like x 6
  20. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

What I have wanted for ages now, and will never stop wanting until we have them, is Lantern Corps Emblems for all the various playable Corps that can be equipped to the standard Emblem Slot and used on ANY outfit! Not only that, but we also need different variations of them, too. Here's just a small sampling of examples...

Kyle Rayner's Original Emblem...
    [IMG]

Green Lantern Corps Emblem with NO Disc (as seen on Stel here. To recreate this look in the game, a discless GL Corps "Lantern" Emblem would be set as the Emblem on the Hijacked Servitor Chest, which would place it in the center of the glowing disc built into the Chest Style.)
    [IMG]

Original 1980s Sodam Yat GL Corps Emblem...
    [IMG]

Modern Sodam Yat/Ion Emblem...
    [IMG]

Bottom-line, us ring-slingers want to be able to personalize our characters with an assortment of appropriate emblems. Make it so!
    • Like x 5