What other Iconic things would YOU buy on the MP?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ChillCat, Sep 26, 2015.

1. Original Kal Well-Known Player

The game needs more iconic customization. There are all sorts of bat-emblems that could be made in a pack; gold oval bat, jim lee bat, dick sprang bat, etc... Heck we also need Wonder Woman bird chest and maybe Lynda Carter 2nd season bird chest. There are a boat load of Super emblems from the original to pre-crisis Earth-2 to iconic and red son.[IMG][IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 8
  2. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

I wanted to leave that up to them honestly. Lots of heroes got new costumes in the New 52, I'd like to see as many as possible. Don't really have a preference of which ones.
    • Like x 1
  3. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

Superman father suit...Imagine if that was a trinket that we used and turned into gaining health, etc...That would be cool MP item.
    • Like x 2
  4. Veritasum Loyal Player

Iconic emblems . . . BUT

Flat ones that go over the chest pieces that we're accostumed to seeing, but also kind of embossed ones that stick out a little bit that I think would look better with a lot of the alien tech and robotic type chest style pieces that we have.

And I don't see a bad suggestion in this thread.
    • Like x 6
  5. Antwoman Dedicated Player

Someone suggested that before on their styles thread and people where like no we have that violin case....but I agree with you.
    • Like x 3
  6. ChillCat Loyal Player

Well, the sharpshooter back is a sniper rifle case (I think)
  7. Antwoman Dedicated Player

yeah its a violin case pretty much, so I don't consider it a gun on your back just a case on your back, I rather see the weapon closer to what the swords are even those they are in their sieves (not sure I spelled that correctly) because it shows a weapon. while the case could pass as an instrument case as well.
  8. Raijin1999 Loyal Player

Given what they just proved they can do with the implementation of the bat cowl, they can do something with an emblem pack.
    • Like x 1
  9. TheFlying Grayson Well-Known Player

Oo some more comic styles:
    Bane's coat & vest from Dark Knight Rises (or in comics, Forever Evil: Arkham War) - the coat's gotta have that fleece inner and it's basically thrown over a sleeveless version of the logistics officer chest
    [IMG]
    Joker Joe's Garage outfit (blue or red, or just custom-colored) from Death of the Family, especially the toolkit belt
    [IMG]
    Finally Alfred's jacket w/ the coattails & everything, I'm guessing that would just be a male version of what the Zatanna NPC is wearing in-game already? Either way that style is needed too - the untucked look w/ the coattails is sweet
    [IMG]
    Oo and for the full Alfred look, gotta add a shield cosmetic style that looks like a serving tray
    • Like x 4
  10. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

While its not iconic I would spend money on "basic wardrobe" sets for male and female toons that expand on some of the basic styles we need more of. Things with a few additional Pants, Shoes, shirts and hackets, some more high heel options, a pleated skirt, basic turtlenecks.
    • Like x 1
  11. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

I know how to get the hush chest, I never asked how to obtain said style :p

I know each way ;)

point is getting it from lock boxes is slim and none due to the crap styles that were tossed in to make it hard to get anything good + the styles that were already in it + 1 lock box every 6 doesn't help either.

then of course theres the getting to CR99 in PvP way which as I have said Im not a PvP person which is why I mentioned I'd rather just buy the style and ursa's coat on market place for my male main character.
    • Like x 1
  12. Absolix Loyal Player

What is the possibility of maybe getting something from the movie universe? Is there too much legal red tape with it or could we actually see some pieces or pieces heavily inspired of stuff from the movies?
    • Like x 1
  13. AbsoluteZero Committed Player

Would love to see more iconic weapon styles and would also love to see the movement gear from the vault such as the bat gauntlets added 3 years playing and I still don't have that style lol
    • Like x 1
  14. Scarlet Mysty Loyal Player

I know that just because these models are in game that it doesn't make it easy to reproduce them for character creation. Nevertheless, the below are just a few things i've seen in game that I would definitely purchase if on the MP

[IMG]Arisia Rrab's Hair

[IMG]Gordon's Jacket - Also make it unisex, I want exactly this style for Scarlet

[IMG] Static shock Jacket - plain T-shirt preferred but will happily take it as the iconic piece

[IMG]Klarion's Hair
    • Like x 5
  15. Exostar New Player

Red Hood's Helmet.

Some Red Hood inspired gear would be swell too.
    • Like x 1
  16. SuperBell Loyal Player

Something that doesn't cost $20.
    • Like x 1
  17. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

I am in my work, so I can not post all the images that come apart for a topic like this, but I'm adding just a few ideas:
    More heads:
    In addition to the heads that already exist (rhinoceros, wild boar, etc.).
    Would be very good to many others like:
    Bull
    dragon
    wolf
    lion
    Etc.
    New bodies:

1 I wish I could have the body style Bane! All with large muscular arms!
    2 And would like a new larger body! What might be called "giant"!
    It would be the size of the police guards, or even Bane when he grows!
    3 fatty bodies! There are several fatty characters throughout the game! Both male and female! And since this time we can have characters like that!

New personality:
    I wish I could have the personality to the characters as Bane, Atrocitus, etc. They have!
    I do not know the name, but that personality where they go hand in angry manner with the swinging arms and the body as if it were heavy! I have many characters that I wanted to use and not think twice about buying to make!
    • Like x 3
  18. Professor Zoom Well-Known Player

pay anything for the style of the head of "the flash". (me and many) ;)
    • Like x 2
  19. Professor Zoom Well-Known Player

In fact, it would be perfectly perfect, if put on sale style package flash head, including: flash head style, original flash head style and kid flash head style.
    What characterizes the DC speedsters who they access the SpeedForce are those horns or wings, characteristic of the flash. If if you put for sale All DCUO speedsters would appreciate it infinitely. and I personally would propose marriage to you.:rolleyes:
    • Like x 3
  20. Professor Zoom Well-Known Player

Flash head style!! omg i cant stop posting :D
    • Like x 2