What other Iconic things would YOU buy on the MP?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ChillCat, Sep 26, 2015.

1. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

I would probably use this if it was changed to look different for each powerset.

Here's my list:

Whip waist style
    Lantern ring color picker
    Hoodies (old and new)
    Emotes>>>
    • Like x 2
  2. lukelucky Devoted Player

Anyone mentikn jokers face/hair? We allready have the style so a quick recolor of the face and the hair and done. Could be added super fast and based of how well recieved the joker mask in game was wanted I think this would be in high demand.

Jokers long pistols. Maybe even. A nang sign that comes out if hit counter hits say 10 or 20.

Can we get iconic suits? Possible or nah?

How about our own batmobile for our base or league halls. AGAIN ITS ALLREADY IN THE GAME.
    Saw krypto good idea and highly requested.

FOS base theme may e its own layout seperat then a regular base. Kinda be epic and make fos Sm in demand again.

Green lantern hoods and chest so people can have the red hood as on arrow. Not a fan sorh if I got his name wrong.

Original flash hat and shirt.
    Real footwear anything to go with shorts. Sneaks no socks maybe
    Emblems all emblems u can
    • Like x 2
  3. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

When you're on it allready, please don't Forget about your other post. :)
  4. L T Devoted Player

Lantern Ring color picker seems like a no-brainer. They could cover the entire spectrum and not have to re-invent new power sets.
    Never thought of new emotes. That's a good idea!

Plus you still have the best signature.
    • Like x 1
  5. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

I love when you chime in like this.

Going off of Torikumu's post: (because I want everything there)

• Ace the Bathound vanity pet
    • More hairstyles: all the Amazon hairstyles, separate the beard from hair for males - might be difficult/impossible to do, I know.
    • Make new "accessory" tabs for:
    1. Ears (Black Adam's pointed style so that it would work with all the skins, animal ears such as rabbit, cat, dog, bear, etc that are not associated with animal skins)
    2. Moving tails that are not associated with animal skins
    3. Earrings
    4. Rings
    5. Necklaces
    6. Bracelets
    Bases:
    • Ice lair
    • Volcano lair
    • Plant lair
    • LARGE aquariums
    • Isis statue
    • Moving animal (dog, cat, bird etc) base items
    • Style only display cases so that we can have as many as we want in our lairs
    • A display case that our friends could come into the lair to imprint their style (must have the "use amenities" permission)
    • Able to customization sidekicks
    Customization:
    • Ability to mix and match emotes from different personalities to the one that is used.
    • More emotes
    • More options for stances
    • New personalities to choose from (Catwoman's feral stance)
    This is just a short list.
    • Like x 1
  6. E Clip Dedicated Player

Custom title token. You know you want it!

As for iconic stuff : iconic suits in a display case, similar to how Batman keep suits and artifacts in his batcave for various heroes/vilains.

Dual pistol style with small flags coming out of them that say: Bang!
    • Like x 3
  7. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Yo can I buy a Mepps tshirt
    • Like x 2
  8. The BlackDragon Well-Known Player

Flash cowl
    Mantis mask or headpiece
    Batman beyond backpiece
    LoA headpiece, not the wrapped one we already have
    Body type inspired by superman, grundy, nightwing/catwoman, joker, titanic trenton/granny goodness
    • Like x 2
  9. Rejoicer1 Well-Known Player

I'd like iconic chest pieces like for superman and firestorm with 2 formats: one with their emblem and one with a balnk sport for your emblem.
    • Like x 2
  10. Helios The Eternal Flame Dedicated Player

Been staying out of the forums lately, as it is really a breeding ground of negativity and cynicism. It's amazing, staying away from the forums has actually had a good impact on my overall experience. That being said, this is a thread that is greatly appreciated.

MP Items should be placed into different categories or brackets. Regular, Premium, and Iconic. The price would be connected to the category. Regular $1-5.00, Premium $5-15.00, Iconic $20-30.00 depending on what it is.

For example, many of the styles and auras already in the MP would indeed fall into the Regular category.

However premium might include better skins, auras, styles, and bases. ie Hawkman Misted Wings(Metropolis Battle Zones), Pheonix Wings(Themyscira Divided) Amazon Base, Grecian Base, Kryptonian Base etc.

Iconic is just as it sounds. Styles, Auras, Base Items that belong to Iconic Heroes and Villains of DC Lore.

This isn't a money grab at all. The Bat-Man mask is well worth $20.00, maybe more. This kind of MP would breathe new life into the game.
    • Like x 6
  11. Dezaras Loyal Player

Pretty much everything I thought of has been covered, as far as iconics goes.

(I'd still like to see plain, colour customisable hoodies, along with button shirt that don't have ties, some new emotes, even access to the other stance emotes, via token or bundle.)

But to stay iconic themed:

Clark Kent's Blur styles from Smallville. I know, no TV or movies, but some variation could make it possible.
    I'm thinking of the trenchcoat from season 9. Even without the emblem it'd be cool to have a trench with a tee underneath. I'd also buy the red leather jacket from season 10.

And Johnathan Kent's shirt.
    • Like x 1
  12. ChillCat Loyal Player

Okay, I've been largely staying out of the replies so folks can feel free to be creative, but on this I have to ask...

Johnathan Kent's shirt?!?
    • Like x 1
  13. Dezaras Loyal Player

Any shirt that doesn't have a jacket and tie really. Figured going with Pa Kent would stay iconic and we could customise the colours to make it look plain.
  14. EconoKnight XIII Legion

[IMG]
  15. ChillCat Loyal Player

You win my vote for the most unique request ;)
    • Like x 1
  16. Hemmy Committed Player

o_O ummm... If you're saying that I personally didn't get to round 3... I did, I have the styles to prove it. I'm not sure why you think I didn't, but I poke fun at those that only made it to round 2 because I did so with a group of 4 with no troll. I wasn't going to brag about it, but might as well now :p. Anyway, I'm sure there are those who made it to only round 2 with only a pug group, who I completely respect as I know how bad those groups can be.
  17. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

We have a TomBot, so how about a MeppsBot. It would follow you around all day dispensing witty comebacks to the "sky is falling" folks ;)
  18. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

More head styles that are compatible with long hair...
    [IMG]
    • Like x 10
  19. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

You'll have to be more specific, as there's already a number of New 52 styles in the game, including, but not limited to, the New 52 Superman costume (minus the House of El Emblem), Batgirl, and Deathstroke, to name just 3.
    • Like x 1
  20. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

How about a sniper rifle hung on your back like deathstroke
    • Like x 2