What other Iconic things would YOU buy on the MP?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ChillCat, Sep 26, 2015.

1. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Not really. While the person you quoted wants to be nothing but an original (nothing wrong with that at all), some people want to play as Iconic inspired. If you look at the comics, there are plenty of characters patterned after certain originals...and a lot of them have turned out to be pretty cool characters inspired by (the various Batmen, Robins, Wonder Women/Wonder Girls etc...). That's just as valid as being an original. I myself like both, having original toons and sometimes inspired by.
    • Like x 1
  2. DarkWalkerBat Level 30

Off topic but @ KHALONofOGUN "I'm not a complete idiot...some parts are missing." ROFLMFAO!!! :cool:
    • Like x 3
  3. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

AND OTHER HOUSE EMBLEMS PLEASE!!!
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

Currently not anything. Exception: A Jinx-themed trinket I can ues once every 15 minutes and then will Jinx everyone in the same zone I am to get exobytes and provision boxes with exobytes on their next 666 stabilizer uses....
  5. Gimpy Loyal Player

Ok everyone, I recommend reading this,

[IMG]

Personally I liked the section on throwing sidearm style and am almost through loading buckets with some nice throwing stones,

[IMG]

so everyone grab a handful and let's see if we can paint Wades portrait so he looks like this,

[IMG]

A jinx trinket ppppfffffffffffffffttttttttttt,

throwing the rest of us under the bus for a trinket,,

[IMG]
  6. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

Well Jinx

[IMG]

is more iconic than the rest of you. Or stones. Or a bus for that matter :p
    • Like x 1
  7. Gimpy Loyal Player

Well,,,, that excuse will only work if Jinx is the one who actually wears the trinket,,,,,

you said all you wanted was the trinket:p.
  8. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

Correct. I want a Jinx-themed trinket. Last thing I'd spend money on in this game - if I can Jinx all those gamblers with that :D
  9. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Speaking only for myself, and I am unanimous in this...

I would BUY with REAL WORLD MONEY at a REASONABLE (i.e. LOW) cost the "patchwork quilt" Chest, Leg, and Face Styles worn by a certain hero that has also been appearing on ARROW this season:

[IMG]

But for the millionth time, STOP PUTTING IMPORTANT STYLES IN THE TIME CAPSULES! KNOCK IT OFF WITH THAT CRAP! :mad:
    • Like x 2
  10. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

[IMG]

Id like that. Would like to see it come in two variations. Like the above and plain (no green lantern logo/emblem attached)
    • Like x 1
  11. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

There's actually already a leather bomber jacket Chest Style... It's called Lucky Leather Bomber and is available from the St. Patrick's Day Seasonal Event Vendor. So if you want it, plan now to be in-game during the Merry Month of March!

FRONT:

[IMG]

BACK:

[IMG]

I do not yet know if it can display an Emblem, as I've not yet gotten it for any of my characters. But if it CAN take an Emblem, then you can easily add the Green Lantern Corps Emblem that was in the first round of Time Capsules, which should be easy enough to find in the Auction Broker. ;)
    • Like x 1
  12. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Yeah I have sport that a time or two, but would much rather have that Bombshell Hal one... with the flowy scarf action going on. (Minus the GL logo, bought would buy that as well incase I ever decide to haul off and make a gl toon)
    • Like x 1
  13. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

Easily remedied: stop telling them what you'd actually pay money for and they'll be running out of ideas for TCs very shortly. As soon as something is worth money to the potential customer, the seller will try to max out the price. Best way of maxing out currently are TCs, so that is where you will see any suggestion added. It is that simple, capitalism at work. Doesn't matter if a few sane players left will not go the TC way, they make their money multiple times from the ones unable to sit things out (and some of them even know they act against their own interests).

Humans....
    • Like x 1
  14. BestPlayerAfrica Well-Known Player

what about a capsule who give another time capsule ....?
    • Like x 3
  15. ozzy1111 Dedicated Player

after all they have done. I would buy...NOTHING!!!!!
    • Like x 3
  16. BestPlayerAfrica Well-Known Player

what about an invisible set of armor that make you looks like you wear nothing in game ?
  17. Scha New Player

I would pay right now for energy construct pets like the ones that dropped from the Oan Sciencecells survival event.

Right now!
    Not at some random time in the year, which when arrives i probably wont know or care anymore.
  18. Warhawk Well-Known Player

Request granted! :)
  19. recoil Committed Player

honestly i kinda like the lantern themed construct pets. i was kinda disappointed that hard light users couldn't produce walking constructs no matter how effective the chompers were. something like ranx and mogo constructs from strike team, also some more trigon styles that already exist in game as buyable styles would be nice. i could use some huge trigon antlers and avatar of sin wings. and some more kryptonian themed base items seperate from the survivals. you'd be amazed what i've done with the kryptonian/december stuff we have for base items.
    • Like x 1
  20. maddragonmaster New Player

i would like to see a dragon theme based on a dragon like character that probably sliped in the cracks of the dc universe that i only found thanks to the young justice series or actual the young justice video game and it was called tiamat
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1