What other Iconic things would YOU buy on the MP?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ChillCat, Sep 26, 2015.

1. Here2Help Devoted Player

Oh they will for sure. Any good suggestions you have is going straight into a future time capsule.
    • Like x 4
  2. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

BB stuff not happening, different ownership and thus not in DGC's contract with DC.

Emblems? Who knows, maybe after all the never going to happen items that well, happened its possible, slim but possible.

Much of your other stuff falls in the graphics capabilities, which we know aren't that capable. The cape over shoulder things is a no, it has been stated that they have tried but couldn't make it work.

As for invisible skin, considering there have been more than a few style pieces lately that when previewing them make your body disappear, it shouldn't be to hard to do that on purpose :D.
    • Like x 1
  3. Ully Committed Player

Agreed :(
  4. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

Yeah, TCs rules all now, anything new and cool will most likely end up in them.

One thing I have never understood is why the DCUO devs could not figure out how to make a good viable Marketplace. SOE/DGC had games such as Free Realms and Clone Wars Adventures both of which had large Marketplaces and I'm sure the EQ titles were the same, you would think someone from those games could walk across the hall (or whatever) and give a little guidance.
    • Like x 1
  5. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Starro face style.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  6. recoil Committed Player

yep. considering that the time capsules seem to revolve around the episodes themselves any good suggestions related to said dlc content will most likely go into them. so what dlc comes after amazon fury 2? trigon's prison? fortress of solitude? i think qwuardian capsules are meant to be a lantern theme so not lantern capsules.
  7. Derio 15000 Post Club

So is it safe to say that this thread has turned into " what other iconic things would you buy from TC" ? Because that is what it seems.
    • Like x 3
  8. Kayla El Committed Player

None because they would just be in time capsules.
  9. IceRaven198 Well-Known Player

Lantern power rings as a hand style that changes the color of your power to that ring's color please :)
    • Like x 1
  10. recoil Committed Player

i wouldn't mind seeing a green/yellow lantern weapon style for brawling and martial arts. something like power ring brass knuckles.
  11. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

the rest of robot batman and jokers outfits!
    • Like x 2
  12. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

all in 1 buddy (R&D station, mail bot, bank, broker, repair ect) or change the portable R&Ds we have to this.
  13. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

new skins:

animal skins with fur that blow / move while running flying fast
    human skins like giganta and titantic trenton and julius.
    alien skins like saint walker and kilowog
    • Like x 1
  14. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Power battery base items... All the corps, 9 on pedestals, 9 league hall sized
    • Like x 1
  15. Kuno Loyal Player

What is the MP? Oh thats where we can buy stabilizers to open TC, right?
  16. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

a rag doll style from The Batman season 2.

It has a scare crow look to it, the head looks like a potato sack or to give a better example scarecrows sacks but with Xs over the eyes and is a 2 tone head piece. Just looks really neat looking.

I also wouldnt mind having a firefly style as well from that same season.
  17. redlustersoldier Well-Known Player

A white misted aura with the same size than de crimson mist aura, and more male hairstyles like superman, zeus, superboy hair styles.
    • Like x 1
  18. Skull Collector Committed Player

Nothing. I came to this game to create and play my own unique characters.
    • Like x 4
  19. SpyderBite Active Player

Way more style bundles like DC Bombshells Harley and Hair pack.
    • Like x 4
  20. DarkWalkerBat Level 30

Anything Batman related, seriously I'm a sucker for it. I've purchased the Batcave base items a number of times for different characters, wouldn't mind more Batman related base items or styles. Would be cool to see some more of his and his sidekick styles from different eras and the Multiverse.
    • Like x 2