What other Iconic things would YOU buy on the MP?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ChillCat, Sep 26, 2015.

1. Harlequin_Nox Committed Player

Eclipso Face (with the double tones)
    Black Hand Face style, with the corruption around the mouth, etc.

Aaanndd...

How about a Hobo Pack?

Stench Aura: a slightly green/yellow aura with small flies buzzing around it
    Disheveled Style - basically clothes that are all stained, loose, and raggedy. Maybe a Poncho chest piece?
    Hobo Disguise: Become a Citizen pushing a shopping cart full of random junk.

Basically some Styles and other accoutrement to complement the Dive Base theme and Shabby items, please.

Thanks! :)

Uh... NO. Please do not make this game pay to win.
    • Like x 3
  2. ChillCat Loyal Player

You get a thumbs up for the Eclipso and Black Hand suggestions. The Hobo suggestions....not so much.
  3. Harlequin_Nox Committed Player

Different strokes for different folks. I would use them. :)
  4. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Also add in superboy's shirt wondergirl's jeans donna troy's shirt nightwings hair and some iconic weapons packs be weapons with the emblems of the big 6 and go on expanding. Like a superman weapon pack, batman weapon pack, ww weapon pack etc.
    • Like x 3
  5. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Concurred.

The evidence to back this up is in the 24 MILLION characters that have been created up to this point. The Batman Cowl missed probably about 23 million opportunities to sell at a total guess. Maybe less. But certainly no less than three quarters.

Yes, consumables and the likes are good sellers, but many games out there don't make products like that and still make a killing. Now, the current monetisation techniques are killing the enjoyment for a lot of people and damaging the reputation of the game.

Hopefully they can recover and make good use of it, but they've already missed a lot of foot fall.

It's the equivalent of Amazon setting up for Christmas in mid-December.
    • Like x 2
  6. Vodka Committed Player

I would like a baseball cap pack, consisting of the following:

-A plain cap worn forwards
    -A plain cap worn forwards that shows your emblem
    -A plain cap worn backwards
    -A plain cap worn sideways to the left
    -A plain cap worn sideways to the right

Colors would be front, back and brim.

This kind of coincides with people's desire for a plain hoodie, too. Just some very basic casual wear that I don't understand why we don't have in the game yet.
    • Like x 1
  7. Vyltran Loyal Player

Lantern skin token.
    • Like x 1
  8. Lantern Flash Committed Player

I said this in another thread like this:

Barry Allen's winged tipped helm, (the Jay Garrick one is truly awesome, as is the MP's Bat Cowl ... we need more of these helms)
    Iconic Emblems (if this can't be done because of legal reasons, I am perfectly happy with the way the Lantern emblems were handled. The actual chest pieces that they are attached to, do not look EXACTLY like the comic book versions, but the chest style themselves can be customized, but the emblem stays the same color. To get a House of El symbol that is the proper color, or Bat-emblem, or Flash-emblem, etc., I can live with them being done like the Lantern emblems were done.)
    Flash New 52 outfit. (with all the yellow lines ..... great way to bring in the Barry Allen helm also.)
    Alan Scott's New 52 Outfit This and the Flash 52 outfit could be added to the lockboxes.

Personally, with the addition of all those sweet Oan base items, we really could use an Oan style base. If not "Oan-style" than a futuristic style base. I know I may be asking for too much here, but a neat idea would be if you make an Oan-style base, when you call in your backup, instead of it being 3 guys with guns, (since your backup is based on the type of base you have,) it's 3 Green Lantern recruits with just the blank white circle on their chests, (since they don't actually get the lantern emblem in the circle until Kilowog is done training them ..... as is shown in Green Lantern: Secret Origin)

I may think of more later.
    • Like x 3
  9. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

The new Supergirl outfit, boot, skirt (with and without the tights), top, cape and hair.
    • Like x 1
  10. Nightling Active Player

real electric dps powerset !!!
  11. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Since this us the second to last Epsode with Lanterns .... And we have all lantern I I in styles we can purchase except for 1 (white) and it doesn't look like we will be getting it if they finish thevkantern storyline up this 3 month cycle.... I'd love a Kyle Rayner white lantern inspired set if gear on the market available to purchase si ve he is now the main white lantern...

Also under that energy armor set of gear is an awesome looking chest and legs slimline

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE put that up on the market without the energy armor around it just the slim line change nothing keep the glowing lines and everything I'm serious that thing is one if the best looking slim lines in the game
    • Like x 1
  12. iAquamanJLA Well-Known Player

Iconic weapon set would be a great idea. There could be 2 different ones, one with hero weapons and one with villain weapons. I have a few suggestions too: deadshot's wrist guns for dual pistol, which would basically be like hand blast, they would cover up the hand style and stay unless you removed them. Penguins Umbrella as rifle, this is not my idea, but i saw it somewhere and thought it was a great idea. Deathstroke's sword, Harley Quinn's hammer, Joker's Crowbar, maybe for martial arts there could be a Captain Boomerang themed weapon, but instead of shurikens it throws boomerangs, for brawling, killer croc's hand wraps, for shield i have absolutely no idea, maybe someone else can come up with something.
  13. Retired Red Robin Well-Known Player

Well as for an Idea for a DLC you should start thinking about Flashpoint.

Markeplace
    Wonder Womans Flashpoint gear.
    Kaldur'ahms flashpoint gear.
    A Grifter inspired mask.
    Etrigans gear plus head
    Captain Thunder Emblem(Flashpoint Shazam)
    Atlantean Market place base styles and that is all
  14. Ra7ie11 Well-Known Player

Is this a Joke, you know that that drops in T.O.Morrow Hideout Rare drop right.
    • Like x 1
  15. The man with great ideas New Player

Hey Mepps=) happy new year. I found this on the Dcuo Facebook page its the best ideas I've read so far "Repost" Step up the market place game DC Universe Online That means Superman, Green lantern Corps, Red Lantern Corps, All lantern corps, Shazam, Wonder Woman, Captain Atom, Fire Storm emblems. Also smaller versions of the emblems that can be placed on the left or right side of chest, like Soranik Natu or Robin in a iconic emblem pack or sold individually. Slimline chest boots and glove's diffrent shape's form & sizes from plain to various desighn patterns and textures in the market place, along with complete iconic outfits for sale, or pieces of iconic outfits sold individually where you can mix and match iconic emblems you've purchased, not just a batman mask he has no power that screams boring!! that's like eating lucky charms without any marsh mellows just dried flakes with no flavor or color lol! funny but true. Iconic male and female hairstyles is a definite, plus ice, fire, chrome and glowing variant hair styles with new various alien skins to mix and match up like saint walkers alien race or kilowogs. Skins that have Martian Man Hunter shaped skulls plus a striker slim, and striker fat for males and females. And two or one more color palettes I love DCUO so! we need that. Then the cosmetic side would be covered. The next would be movement variant like a fire and ice movement and a few more flying styles besides the one extended arm. And i bet if a superman or super girl emblem was on the market place traffic would pick up. The market place should look like the biggest dc comics store/ boutique to where we could feel like kids in a candy factory. Id pay $10 to $20 for all of the above accept batman stuff. Sorry I'm one of those that favor super powered characters and there's a million more like me. So here you have it. I would invest my hard working dollars to these ideas.
  16. ChillCat Loyal Player

I'm surprised this thread still gets action :D
  17. The man with great ideas New Player

Hey Mepps=) happy new year. I found this on the Dcuo Facebook page its the best ideas I've read so far "Repost" Step up the market place game DC Universe Online That means Superman, Green lantern Corps, Red Lantern Corps, All lantern corps, Shazam, Wonder Woman, Captain Atom, Fire Storm emblems. Also smaller versions of the emblems that can be placed on the left or right side of chest, like Soranik Natu or Robin in a iconic emblem pack or sold individually. Slimline chest boots and glove's diffrent shape's form & sizes from plain to various desighn patterns and textures in the market place, along with complete iconic outfits for sale, or pieces of iconic outfits sold individually where you can mix and match iconic emblems you've purchased, not just a batman mask he has no power that screams boring!! that's like eating lucky charms without any marsh mellows just dried flakes with no flavor or color lol! funny but true. Iconic male and female hairstyles is a definite, plus ice, fire, chrome and glowing variant hair styles with new various alien skins to mix and match up like saint walkers alien race or kilowogs. Skins that have Martian Man Hunter shaped skulls plus a striker slim, and striker fat for males and females. And two or one more color palettes I love DCUO so! we need that, or items that are colored based already so let just say there's no extra palette left to change gloves white, you can purchase slimline white gloves in any iconic style at marketplace, then the cosmetic side would be covered. The next would be movement variant like a fire and ice movement and a few more flying styles besides the one extended arm. And i bet if a superman or super girl emblem was on the market place, traffic would pick up. The market place should look like the biggest dc comics store/ boutique to where we could feel like kids in a candy factory. I would also love to see a Shazam cape in the market place!, and every month keep putting out new versions of these iconic styles out that's incorporated to these iconic characters, like new 52 version, Id pay $10 to $20 and more for all of the above accept batman stuff. Sorry I'm one of those that favor super powered characters and there's a million more like me, so everything bat related ill have to pass, but its cool for bat fans. So here you have it. I would invest my hard working dollars to these ideas.
  18. The man with great ideas New Player

Hey Mepps=) happy new year. I found this on the Dcuo Facebook page its the best ideas I've read so far "Repost" Step up the market place game DC Universe Online That means Superman, Green lantern Corps, Red Lantern Corps, All lantern corps, Shazam, Wonder Woman, Captain Atom, Fire Storm emblems. Also smaller versions of the emblems that can be placed on the left or right side of chest, like Soranik Natu or Robin in a iconic emblem pack or sold individually. Slimline chest boots and glove's diffrent shape's form & sizes from plain to various desighn patterns and textures in the market place, along with complete iconic outfits for sale, or pieces of iconic outfits sold individually where you can mix and match iconic emblems you've purchased, not just a batman mask he has no power that screams boring!! that's like eating lucky charms without any marsh mellows just dried flakes with no flavor or color lol! funny but true. Iconic male and female hairstyles is a definite, plus ice, fire, chrome and glowing variant hair styles with new various alien skins to mix and match up like saint walkers alien race or kilowogs. Skins that have Martian Man Hunter shaped skulls plus a striker slim, and striker fat for males and females. And two or one more color palettes I love DCUO so! we need that or items that are colored based already so let just say there's no extra palette left to change glove white you can purchase slimline white gloves in any iconic style at marketplace, then the cosmetic side would be covered. The next would be movement variant like a fire and ice movement and a few more flying styles besides the one extended arm. And i bet if a superman or super girl emblem was on the market place traffic would pick up. The market place should look like the biggest dc comics store/ boutique to where we could feel like kids in a candy factory. I would also love to see a Shazam cape in the market place!, and every month keep putting out new versions of these iconic styles out that's incorporated to these iconic characters, like new 52 version, Id pay $10 to $20 and more for all of the above accept batman stuff. Sorry I'm one of those that favor super powered characters and there's a million more like me, so everything bat related ill have to pass, but its cool for bat fans. So here you have it. I would invest my hard working dollars to these ideas.
  19. Van_Gho Committed Player

Thats easy,cool styles like the nekron chest, save the glitter and other stuff that nobody wants to the vault.

I'd pay fifteen bucks for an iconic style pack
    • Like x 1