What is your most embarrassing memory in DCUO?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Mepps, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

Switching from celestial to mental and realizing I still had prec mods after I was last by FAR on the scoreboard in OLY.
    • Like x 2
  2. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

When we ran FNL and I was lagging a bit and Jens was making fun of me but it all worked out when he came to a league members base we all jumped him and put him down there's still a gravestone to mark the spot were he dropped.
    • Like x 2
  3. Rokyn Dedicated Player

This was my most embarrassing moment in DC Universe Online. No dying feat in Blackest Day Elite. Rage tank. I was hard stunned and had a breakout ready but I didn't noticed it until I rage crashed. And then I proceeded to yell "I'm stunned" right after I died. If I was sober enough I could've noticed the ready breakout or I could've called it out earlier for the other tank to give me a breakout. Anyhow, enjoy the epic fail.

(Skip to 7:24)
    • Like x 3
  4. SuperNerdGeekOverkill Dedicated Player

Support "roll"? Supporting mustard & saussage? :D
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  5. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

Messing up a PUGs feat attempt because I was listening to music. Although in my defense, they should have typed something in chat.

There are times when something happens in real life to take my attention away from the game and I get killed or someone else killed or lose a heated PvP match, but I can't really feel bad about those things. After all it is just a game. You can also ways re-try in game.
  6. Miss Adora Loyal Player

ok embarrassing moment as solo when I didn't know how to save costumes so I refuse to upgrade my armor formy style doesn't change. When I hit level 30 I tried soloing Stryker's Island as a healer. Didn't know it was an alert.

Embarrassing moment with a group, when I was level 30 and when in Smallville as a healer and had no idea how to heal even though it was the role I chose to play as and I was using staff as a weapon on top of that. I was kicked from the group and told me that I sucked. But at the same time it was a wake up call and forced me to learn how to heal by asking other players, and learned to use a range weapon for healing. Boy I grew since 2011!
    • Like x 4
  7. xXHeadlinerXx Dedicated Player

Anytime I do anything in pvp. I'm pretty sure I will be the 200+ skill point guy that gets "exposed" in a goh gamer YouTube someday.
    • Like x 3
  8. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

Waiting for Water powers to come out
    • Like x 1
  9. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

That's a brutal feeling. :oops:
    • Like x 1
  10. Proxystar #Perception

Oh I used to do that too but I didn't run away I waited there until the fight was over so I could suck inthe raid parties loot then run away with it ;)
    • Like x 1
  11. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  12. comrade sonya Committed Player

I had been playing for 3 months before I learned you could adjust what color was applied to sections on style pieces. Before that I I just hoped for the best when adjusting the 3 main colors
    • Like x 2
  13. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  14. bmce84 Loyal Player

My first raid run at Kahndaq and at the end the group needed at troll and I was using troll gear but was new and had no idea how stats or roles worked, the group asked to change to troll and I had no idea what to do. Still they let me stay but I felt their eyes all over my toon so I just left on my own.
    • Like x 1
  15. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

I've spotted a few former leaguemates in those videos before. He goes in.
    • Like x 1
  16. Shark Dental Devoted Player

My first embarrassing moment was the first time I offered to troll on an alt (pretty much just because I really wanted to run the raid for gear, I think it was KCT). I had read about how important PoT was on the forums. So I figured out which power did that. I also found the one for power dump. I then proceded to discover that using it left me dry of power in like 6 seconds. And I didn't know how to build my power back up again, lol. Oh, it also probably had to do with spamming the PoT power hoping for it to come faster, lol. Yep, it wasn't pretty.

More recently, the most embarrasing moment was when we were almost going to defeat cyborg in SM, and he kneeled down to do his one-shot move. So I figured I'd help the other tank out by lunging him. Unfortunately I lunged too early, gave him immunity and both tanks died in one shot. Everyone in the group was so happy about it. So happy.
    • Like x 3
  17. stärnbock Devoted Player

tryed to do the watchtower containment alert by entering the instance alone.
    i was not aware that this is a multiplayer game, until i got to said mission.
    went back after being defeated countless times, with broken gear and questioning myself how i could fail so hard.
    used the chat window the very first time that day, didnt even know how to write in it. guess i wrote something like:
    "i suck and i need help". gladly, someone taught me everything that day... his name was the first name i put on my friendlist ^^
    • Like x 4
  18. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Proxy's most embarrasing moment was when he questioned his own awesomeness for a split-second. It didn't last long. Of course, that was just his... oh, nvm, I'm not saying that word.
    • Like x 1
  19. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Lol, man I love your signature.
    • Like x 3
  20. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

LOL since I also have 200+ SP and use atomic I fear that may happen to me too lol. Unlikely but still.