Water Healing (Share Ideas)

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Gr33dyMoney, May 1, 2013.

1. Jurgen Blitz Dedicated Player

IMO, there´s a lot of powers with the "-kynesis name", and the idea is still kinda the same- that tree would focus on manipulating flows of moving watert. Those "water constructs" would still have a space in that tree. I mean, imagine how awesome it would be to create a HUGE water serpent!!
    • Like x 1
  2. Gr33dyMoney New Player

Water Style: Twin Dragon Jutsu!
  3. The number one standard New Player

Everyone keeps shouting for precision based powers but what nobody realizes is that every power can be precision based, all your doing is using your powers to buff your precision attacks so to make a power strictly for precision based users would be a bad move by the devs because everyone is different therefore thats the reason that every power works might or precision based
  4. The number one standard New Player

Lets say they took HL and made it might based which if you think about it, it would make sense to do that considering HL is the only power able to do combos but if they did do that the HL population would shrink by over half same thing if they made nature precision based (although it works better) but everyone has a different playing styles for example I have a guy in my league that likes to just be a support 3rd dps as nature and buff the whole raid with hive mind and carnage while he sits in the back of the group spreading spores. Now if you take nature and make it precision based then your taking out the ability for a person to take a power and play around with and see what works the best (or just taking out the skill in the game) and pretty much tell everyone how to play, now theres a case of everyone running water as precision based with a precision weapon but they are too under geared and now they are just hurting the raid and not helping
  5. Why so serious? New Player

My ideas:

I don't want water healing me with electricity in the group.

Carry on.
  6. Gr33dyMoney New Player

they would amplify each others heals...
  7. Meta Flare New Player

Water dragon Justu? I want it nooowwww
    • Like x 1
  8. Gr33dyMoney New Player

[IMG]

if they give us a water dragon jutsu, i want a fire dragon jutsu
    [IMG]
  9. Meta Flare New Player

Just let me make a dragon out of everything and I'd be in heaven lol.
  10. Why so serious? New Player

[IMG]
  11. Gr33dyMoney New Player

its a video game... u think fire would really heal some1? smh