Water Healing (Share Ideas)

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Gr33dyMoney, May 1, 2013.

1. Gr33dyMoney New Player

so i am not going to say i think water is going to be a power, or it should be a power. I am simply stating some effects water should have because in a stream of dcuo about quantum they was stating some powers the community brought to the table.. (remember spytle (or spord.. forgot which one) stated a power about rewinding time and turning the enemy into a baby?)

any1 please share your thoughts and add some 2.....

Well we all know water is healthy so why not make it a healer...
    water healing will beat fire tanking for basic reasons...
    water healing could beat an ice tank simply cause if u put water on ice, it melts
    water healing could turn earth tanks into mud... not saying it will apply but saying as to why it would make a good healer pvp wise

now for the pve side and powers:

1. the general power interaction is going to be WET...
    2. The WET effect could be a HoT... like phoromones
    3. The dps side would be WET enemies will take more damage
    4. Spawn puddles on the floor... make the effect like the CoP or CoD from sorcery
    5. i think water can go into an oceanic category... so spawn me a shark! (no water? who cares its a video game)
    6. MAKE IT PRECISION BASED
  2. John New Player

It is going to be the next power because healing is next and water is the most efficient power in this point

after quantum
  3. Jurgen Blitz Dedicated Player

I´d rather divide it into Atmospheric (water surrounding us, from rains, etc) and Flows (streams of water as in the ones from rivers, oceans, etc).

Wet, if existing, should have an amazing interaction with Electricity, and a bad one with Fire (gee, thats sounds like Pokémon stuff)

EDIT: rather than spawning a ... puddle.... just summon rain that heals the area where it falls in!
    • Like x 4
  4. Gr33dyMoney New Player

now i would agree with this but im a person of proof, until a dev says it, i wont believe it... but if they are working on water ATM... i beg them to look at these suggestions... water with a wet HoT, and make it a precision based dps (we lack them)... anything else they can do lol
  5. Gr33dyMoney New Player

Yes!!! water and elec healers would be a perfect combo as well!... i feel bad for fire tanks lol, but fair is fair... power interaction have to take place
  6. John New Player

Water is the only other power I know implemented in the game from that aquaman mission and all
  7. John New Player

Lol electric healer versus a water healer
  8. Zenith Well-Known Player

How about a supercharge that creates a puddle beneath an enemy, slowing and damaging them over time, and causing surrounding enemies to panic. It would be called "A Little Accident".
  9. Gr33dyMoney New Player

and i forgot it is in the aquaman mission... and so far every power is in the game by some add (i think even captian cruel uses quantum)

lol and as far as a elec heal vs a water heal that fight would never end... it would be worse then 2 fire tanks going at it, if power interactions are as we imagine
  10. Trinidad James Loyal Player

Make water a Precision based healer power-set and im sold.

A Vapor tree (Gas/Steam, Temperature, Pressure, Hot/cold) & Hydro Tree (The power of falling water and running water; Rivers, Rain, Waves, Water Falls, Tsunami, Whirl Pools, Under-water Jet Steams)
    • Like x 3
  11. Gr33dyMoney New Player

lol lets be serious...i want a sc that will cause a tsumani and drown all my enemies
  12. John New Player

a whirlpool that sucks enemies in that has a dot im sold
    • Like x 1
  13. Gr33dyMoney New Player

well we have a precision troller, and tank... we are missing a precision based heal ( nature is more of dot stacking and spreading... sorry thorn slappers... see u in t5)

so lets cross our fingers... that would make me switch my HL so i can get the healing feats lol
    • Like x 1
  14. Gr33dyMoney New Player

forgot all about them, and please stay away from shapeshifting... maybe add some water constructs as well.... ahaha
  15. Jurgen Blitz Dedicated Player

[IMG]
  16. Sho Tyme Well-Known Player

Could u imagine all the jokes that would be flying around? seeing how ur getting ppl "WET". LMFAO
    On another note lol, it would be pretty cool to have a prec based healer class & there would have to be a Tidal Wave SC.
  17. 13igtyme Devoted Player

What is this now? Five days since a new thread about water was made?
  18. Trinidad James Loyal Player

An all female toon league named "Squirt" or "WET TeeShirts ONLY" LMFAO
  19. John New Player

Or a whirlpool that "sucks" enemies in -_-
  20. Trinidad James Loyal Player

Would make a league called the "Morning BJ" just for that attack.