Water Healing (Share Ideas)

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Gr33dyMoney, May 1, 2013.

1. Gr33dyMoney New Player

~ol getting off topic but if there is anything i want to get accomplished is atleast making it precision based... so many reasons
  2. recespieces31 New Player

or we could get another Healer power that has absolutely nothing to do with the dull, boring, cliche of the elements
    • Like x 4
  3. kgghk New Player

They could make it like hl. Summon a tidal wave then hit a button that summons a shark, then starts bitting with more and more taps. (all water hits would be might and all sea creatures would be pre.
    I would agree that water would be most similar to sorcery with shields and large aoe hots.
  4. John New Player

We need a food healing power like Ra-men noodle soup or something devs don't wanna play around no more -_-
  5. General Zod 10000 Post Club

To the power forum!!
  6. Knightmare Active Player

Not to rain on anyone's parade, several people I know are anxious for water to be implemented but , a strong clue to future power sets are the power interactions of quantum graviton and destabilize. The devs are creative sorts (say water is the universal solvent and can destabilize particles over time is a stretch but we might buy it if the sell it to us as such) but it seems the next few sets may interact with this controller and I don't initially see water as a fit in this power addition cycle. I see an atomic set as more likely and possibly another shape / matter manipulating set,it could be water manipulation but my initial thought is no .
  7. Gr33dyMoney New Player

all super powers are munipulation of an element in one shape or form... so y not put atleast the basic 5 elements in the game, which powers would u like to see in the game?
    • Like x 1
  8. Gr33dyMoney New Player

see i would love for the water power to be like HL in dps stance, comboing water moves and slapping and slashing with water blades ect.
    but for healing... i would expect water to have 0 shields... why? water is penetriable

i would like to see a HoT for water, along with a puddle (like sorcerys soul wells or CoP)... and hopefully it has a power interact that effect electricity because they need desperate help in the healing department... maybe their 35% and below should be a 45% and below...
  9. recespieces31 New Player

something else besides another property of water...we already have ice

How about Magnetism, Radiation, Sound, or even Food powers...tell me it wouldn't be awesome to throw an exploding cupcake at people
  10. John New Player

Food healing lol this might bring alot of attention
  11. recespieces31 New Player

Even better...Food Healing
  12. Gr33dyMoney New Player

disregard... realized i fed the troll....
  13. Toxiic Committed Player

Maybe they didnt say it yet but the T5 gear gave me a little more clarity/reassurance that it MIGHT be water.
  14. Gr33dyMoney New Player

it could even have a sweat effect.... healing people more who are low or power... this water healing / water dpsing thing is a gold mine
    • Like x 1
  15. Gr33dyMoney New Player

yeah i noticed mepps and spytle all excited when they seen the tridant pitchfork... aquaman dlc comming soon (probly with league lairs)

and the t5 suit (heroes) is the aquaman suit as well...
  16. Toxiic Committed Player

Ok I know the T5 gear for heroes is Aquaman but what is it for villains?
  17. General Zod 10000 Post Club

Black Manta
  18. Toxiic Committed Player

Ok so that makes me 75% more sure (surerer?? lmao) that the next power will be water since they are making water-power based gear
  19. Statman New Player

I'm personally hoping for Halls of Power to be a Justice Society DLC, since they are well known for their use of their headquarters. No idea what power you could associate with that though...
  20. Toxiic Committed Player

Okay this is off-topic but is being a villain more fun than hero? The farthest I've gotten with a villain was level 12 but the hall of doom was too confusing so i deleted that character and never made a villain again. The ratio or heroes to villain is like 10:1 and that's kind of boring with everyone being a hero.