USPS The Nomads are Recruiting

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by WreckingBaII, May 31, 2014.

1. Gam3r4Lif3 Dedicated Player

Wait those were before :(

Im done.....looks like if blue lanterns come into the game, im gonna join the corps
  2. TimeManipulator New Player

Hey everyone! Are you still recruiting? If so I'd like to check you guys out. I work Monday - Friday during the day so I typically get on after 4 PM eastern, weekends is when I grind. I've got 3 toons I run which my main is about to be 106cr, the others are 104cr. My only concern is I play with my son when I have him, he's almost 16 and is mature. He's also T6.
  3. RlVER Well-Known Player

Apply at DCNomads.com we can discuss playing with your son. We usually are 18+, as many of us (myself included) have very little or no mouth filters on the mic. So it is with an almost certainty that he would be hearing inappropriate things. If this is not an issue we can discuss it further.
    • Like x 1
  4. TimeManipulator New Player

Lol, I drop bombs all day so he's used to it. He's always been around that. When I get off work later today I'll check it out.
  5. Shift New Player

My thoughts exactly.
  6. Gam3r4Lif3 Dedicated Player

I have a loadout that is only burst, that im gonna try when update hits live servers

Wanna hear it?
  7. RlVER Well-Known Player

post if on the League forums. That way all Nomads can try it.
  8. Shift New Player

It's cool. I already have a few loadouts I am gonna test to see how they fair against WM+Burst and vice versa. Thank you though.
  9. Gam3r4Lif3 Dedicated Player

Sure but im second guessing myself now lol
  10. Gam3r4Lif3 Dedicated Player

Hey please inform me if you find a very good WM loadout
  11. Gam3r4Lif3 Dedicated Player

Is there a league leader on right now? Cause I have a 94 cr nat healer that wants to join, let me now ASAP
  12. Shift New Player

Ok. Not much to choose from with a WM loadout now with electric having dots cancel out our wm crits and static push being our strongest burst attack with it's own pi application and incredible range.
  13. Gam3r4Lif3 Dedicated Player

That is true...... also Electrostatic bomb is now a single target :-/

Yeah ill have 2 loadout...1 WM and 1 non WM....but ill mostly use the WM loadout
  14. RlVER Well-Known Player

15. RlVER Well-Known Player

16. RlVER Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  17. WreckingBaII Well-Known Player

18. WreckingBaII Well-Known Player

19. Shift New Player

Come join The Nomads if you want to have a good time while getting stuff done a timely fashion! We are prospering with all these new Nomads :)