USPS The Nomads are Recruiting

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by WreckingBaII, May 31, 2014.

1. WreckingBaII Well-Known Player

Recruiting is now open on the PS Hero side. We are a t5-t6 pve league that occasionally pvps for fun and feat farming. We are currently in the process of rebuilding the league. At the moment we are a strong group of about 10 players that are on most of the time in the afternoon; most of us have been around for a long time and have over 140 skill points and know our role. Currently all we are doing is working on our t6 gear and running the weekly t5 raids. There will hopefully always be someone on to run t6 content with or help you. Raid nights are Thursdays and will begin with the arrival of t6 raids.
    Players of all skill level and cr are welcome. No eliteists no douchebags no league hoppers. All I ask is that you give us a week before you make a decision of staying or not. We are all friends here so there is no drama or any bs.

Please pm me ( characters in sig.... Btw the "L" in ball are "i"s ) in game and/or comment below with info about your character so I can contact you in game

Requirements
    18 years of age or older
    Able to pay attention to the chat channel
    Must be able to play both roles (It is okay to specialize on one more than the other)
    Also alts are welcome

Moving up what our fearless co-leader said...

Also, our numbers are down ATM, but we are one of the longest running USPS Leagues in game. Originally formed during beta testing way back in 2011! We have an average population of around 10 at a time, but when there is fresh content to run that number jumps into the 30's on raid days.
    We do not play favorites in the Nomads either. Raids are done on a first come first serve basis, with most raid days consisting of 3 or more simultaneous groups. Promotions are based on tenure. So the longer you are a Nomad the higher rank you can achieve.

If interested contact us in game, any of the following should be able to help.

GOATSHE
    River
    KILLZONE420
    DEADZONE420
    WARZONE420
    Wrecking Ball
    TheStoneColdGod
    ShiftxtfihS
    AbsoluteZeroDragon
    • Like x 1
  2. WreckingBaII Well-Known Player

Also the link to the league website will be put up soon once we fix the recruitment application
    • Like x 1
  3. Ice Lantern New Player

Good luck to you guys.
    • Like x 1
  4. TheHeartbreakkid New Player

Good luck Nomads!
    • Like x 1
  5. Vyltran Loyal Player

I have seen some "Nomads" so far at WT and some raids... good luck guys!, hope running with you someday..
    • Like x 1
  6. Mageara Well-Known Player

Much love to The Nomads! Good luck recruiting Wrecking Ball. I'm still gonna harass you to play with me :D
    • Like x 1
  7. WreckingBaII Well-Known Player

Thanks guys...... Bump
  8. Gam3r4Lif3 Dedicated Player

Are angriii and pankakemuncher in this league...just played with them earlier today it was a good run(already taken by a league srry)
  9. WreckingBaII Well-Known Player

I have no idea who those people are
    • Like x 1
  10. Gam3r4Lif3 Dedicated Player

Huh....I remember seeing some nomad members today but I guess I might hve mixed up the ppl lol....anyway, good luck on recruiting...I am already taken but if you are short a heal/dps hit me up(premium, so limited on content)
    • Like x 1
  11. RlVER Well-Known Player

I would also like to add, the 90- 90 rule is not concrete, we are willing to take on lower players if they are good people who are willing to learn and have a desire to be the best.
    Also, our numbers are down ATM, but we are one of the longest running USPS Leagues in game. Originally formed during beta testing way back in 2011! We have an average population of around 10 at a time, but when there is fresh content to run that number jumps into the 30's on raid days.
    We do not play favorites in the Nomads either. Raids are done on a first come first serve basis, with most raid days consisting of 3 or more simultaneous groups. Promotions are based on tenure. So the longer you are a Nomad the higher rank you can achieve.

If interested contact us in game, any of the following should be able to help.

GOATSHE
    River
    KILLZONE420
    DEADZONE420
    WARZONE420
    Wrecking Ball
    TheStoneColdGod
    ShiftxtfihS
    AbsoluteZeroDragon
    • Like x 2
  12. WreckingBaII Well-Known Player

Thank you for that river
  13. Ye Olde New Player

I did a t6 alert run with 3 people from this league, very smooth run and great teamwork. Hopefully your numbers increase so i can run into you guys more frequently.
    • Like x 1
  14. Gladiator76 Level 30

You can also contact me after midnight EST or most of the day on Wednesdays and Thursdays Gladiator76 (unless I can't invite anymore xD) I haven't been on in a while I hope I can still invite haha. I've gotta go check that now that I think about it
    • Like x 2
  15. Shift New Player

Be careful with these guys. I heard they like to just randomly give away free stuff to people! :O The audacity!
    • Like x 4
  16. RlVER Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  17. RlVER Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  18. WreckingBaII Well-Known Player

Still looking
  19. RlVER Well-Known Player

[IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 2