USPS The Nomads are Recruiting

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by WreckingBaII, May 31, 2014.

1. WreckingBaII Well-Known Player

• Like x 1
  2. Shift New Player

If you can dodge a wrench you can dodge a ball. But you can never dodge the Nomads! We're coming for you!!! >:-D Bwahahahaha!!!
  3. RlVER Well-Known Player

4. Shift New Player

Join us, and I might be willing to share the secrets of electricity with you!
  5. WreckingBaII Well-Known Player

6. Ice Lantern New Player

I know your secret. It's called a Respec Token. :p
  7. Shift New Player

Hahaha! I've gone straight since WM came out :p Still holding fast to my might spec lean though since I kinda really hate the pace of WM and still love the look and feel of my dots. I have been holding my own in the T6 Alert even with my might lean and Vestments gear as Electric. Even subbed on pc for a month just so I could test Electric and make sure they got all the kinks out. When the revamp hits live, it's gonna be a thing of beauty :')
  8. RlVER Well-Known Player

9. Gam3r4Lif3 Dedicated Player

I might join your league.....im taken right now but my league has been very inactive lately(i have been thinking about leaving)....im a 101 cr 104 sp elec heal/dps(prem, so limited on content)...if blue lanterns enter the game as healers I will become a lantern :)
    • Like x 1
  10. WreckingBaII Well-Known Player

Our numbers are increasing but we are still looking for more people!
  11. Gam3r4Lif3 Dedicated Player

If I leave my league...I will definitely come to you guys....unless you turn me down lol
  12. Mind push New Player

I was on the nomads back in the day with henchman just got ps4 and am getting back into this game. Can I come back into the league?
  13. WreckingBaII Well-Known Player

We won't lol
  14. WreckingBaII Well-Known Player

Absolutely
  15. Gam3r4Lif3 Dedicated Player

Hey, just so u know im premium, so im pretty limited on content....but I already have $10 put away for halls of power.....also would you guys take me in SM, with my scrubby cr.....my current league is officially DEAD.....I might join tonight(if I get on) :)
  16. Mind push New Player

When you going to be on again
  17. Mind push New Player

18. WreckingBaII Well-Known Player

Sometime tomorrow morning or night or Thursday morning/afternoon, if I'm not on look for River
  19. WreckingBaII Well-Known Player

That's fine, you don't have to be legendary and we can get u in survival mode with us because there will be more than one survival mode team.
    • Like x 1
  20. Gam3r4Lif3 Dedicated Player

Ill join whenever im on