USPS The Nomads are Recruiting

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by WreckingBaII, May 31, 2014.

1. RlVER Well-Known Player

2. pageMasterwiz New Player

3. pageMasterwiz New Player

4. Gam3r4Lif3 Dedicated Player

Thx for the inv....its sh0ckwav33
  5. Gam3r4Lif3 Dedicated Player

Should I register for the site now tht im in the league
  6. pageMasterwiz New Player

7. WreckingBaII Well-Known Player

Yessirr
  8. RlVER Well-Known Player

Yes, since promotions are based on tenure. Signing up for the website is the easiest way for me to track when you joined the league.
  9. Gam3r4Lif3 Dedicated Player

Hey, river yesterday night I.met a 104 cr troll who wanted to join but there were no recruiters on so.I told him I would ask
  10. RlVER Well-Known Player

just have him apply to the site. I had a work thing this last weekend so I couldnt log on. I will be on today between 5-12 ish. Have him send me a tell.
  11. Gam3r4Lif3 Dedicated Player

Ok will do if I see him on
  12. Gam3r4Lif3 Dedicated Player

Whats up with wrecking ball, I havent seen him on....does he have alts
  13. WreckingBaII Well-Known Player

I'm really busy with work and real life getting things done but I'll be on more this week
  14. Gam3r4Lif3 Dedicated Player

Oh ok....hopefully the gu38 hits tomorrow or sometime this week..I want SM and the electric revamp

Im gonna get on later and im gnna direct a 104 cr troll to the league
  15. Shift New Player

I will be sad and play alot less if GU 38 hits with Electric as it is now on test. I've already stopped playing alot less just because I don't even feel like playing the game with Electric in the state it is going to be in. :(
  16. Gam3r4Lif3 Dedicated Player

???whats wrong with it?
  17. Shift New Player

If you use ANY dot in the powerset, it will cancel WM crits. Except Tesla Ball but that is only like a 3 second dot.
  18. Gam3r4Lif3 Dedicated Player

Oh yeah I just remembered that.......thats is terrible :-(

Why would they do this?
  19. Gam3r4Lif3 Dedicated Player

Shift....its a shame that they did that but go watch the elec dps vid kasier007 put up....also starry sky they still do great dmg and elec is awesome with beast animations
  20. WreckingBaII Well-Known Player

Those videos mean nothing now because they were before the removal of wm crits from electrocute and electrogenesis so now their load outs and dmg are irrelevant. Kaisers video was actually pretty good for its time but starry sky's was terrible to be honest.
    • Like x 1