USPC - Influx of Spam Healing?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SethZoulMonEl, Feb 20, 2015.

1. mollypoppinz Well-Known Player

who or what is he hitting with all them heals ?
    mother of god what a waste
    • Like x 1
  2. Derio 15000 Post Club

Because people tell them healing is easy. Just spam heals and you will do fine they say. The question is who are these people telling these healers such things.
    • Like x 1
  3. Black Jaq Devoted Player

Just ran HoH on my CR 112 healer yesterday. We were using a pug 2nd sorcery healer as well in a mostly league raid. We skipped around a bit before doing the judgment room and noticed the other healer's power bar was almost always empty. I checked the scoreboard before the judgment room and I was fourth in damage and highest in healing out. They were lowest in damage out and had about 2/3 my healing. They dc'd during the fight so I solo'd the rest of the raid including Forge Master. That player was CR 113.
  4. Tracmar Well-Known Player

To be honest , being a part time troll I have had no problem solo trolling content with 1 healer ... but there are some healers out there who just drain you .... there is only so much a troll can do besides pot, recharge, multiple SC , supply drop, call in airstrike, call red cross , pray , die ..