US and EU PC Server Downtime - January 21, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by RadarX, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Kato99 New Player

saying that it's likely you are one of the offenders only the guilty would defend inaction
    • Like x 1
  2. CoolWhora New Player

one more thing I never use cheats or glitches but you guys are obsessed in seeing some poor kid take a bann ???? omg get over it dc universe will never start this bann n stuff I have never ever ever here of any one not even one peep taking a bann for any reason and I think that's good do to we all here to have fun and for the guys that need to see peeps take a bann?? I am reporting you for reporting them :)) so there>::))) also ....I love you mepps
    • Like x 1
  3. FlyerDude60 New Player

Can anybody please help me on a Quest?
  4. Kato99 New Player

I am sorry but that argument fails "oh i didn't know it was not meant to be that way" ofc you know naivety is no excuse, when you downloaded and play this game you agree to : https://forums.station.sony.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/rules-of-conduct-for-dc-universe-online.202/
  5. CoolWhora New Player

Kato99 my dad told me to tell you to tell you to stop calling here. I told you DC Universe will never ever ever hurt their base by starting a bann system and you need to grow up its a fun game and its for fun. FUN:) Look up Fun on wiki ok>
  6. Ganf3rman New Player

That armorie thingy was more like a joke :D.
    At first thought I also wish they permaban all exploiters but imagine if it was only, let's say 20%, even that is way too much. Do you think any company would give up on 20% of the profit just like that? Not to mention more. Afterall it's company's fault, which ofc is not excuse for players to abuse it. That's why I wrote that they should take a look how serious this thing was abused and decide how they will punish abusers. If nobody gets punished, P7 and SOE will send very bad message to the fair players.
  7. The Dark4 Well-Known Player

but at wat cost?
  8. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

It is pretty clear that you are new here lol. DCUO does not have to START a ban system because they already have one. Many people have been banned many times in the past for things like this and many other kinds of offenses.

There have been multiple threads about someone talking about how they themselves got banned. Even one I can remember about almost an entire league getting banned. Bans happen bro, and as long as people have such a hard time following the rules, they will continue to.
    • Like x 1
  9. vladimir0987654 New Player

men....... to many time offs..... i know that, is for fixing stuff, but the legendary membership, expiration time doesn't stop.....
    :-( hurry!!!!!!!!!
  10. Minnion Devoted Player

If banning the glitches is out of the question because "everyone was doing it" how about this then: Give those who weren't abusing it a cosmetic reward for their good behavior.... (Maybe another lair item, maybe a novelty hammer with the word "Banned" etched into the end you hit players with, maybe an aura that is the exalted halo without the hood/face attached to it......)
    • Like x 2
  11. joseph carden New Player

any chance that oolong island and the watchtower could get the lag and disconnection bugs worked out on the us ps3 and ps4 servers please
  12. Ash Vegna New Player

This guy... Give him a raise, and an all expenses paid vacation to someplace tropical. :D
    • Like x 1
  13. Silverdash New Player

aside from the rifle glitch being annoying in pvp, it really helped some people get thru hard pve content. Now i'm not saying it shouldn't be fixed, persoanlly im glad it is,but you seem way to eager to fix glitches that make the game easier for some. Compard to fixing bugs that frustrate all users
  14. FlamePowerStriker Level 30

Servers are up right? Im on USPC and turned on game and it is stuck connecting to login server so is the server up or no?
  15. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Sometimes that happens to me and it's actually a crash. Did you try alt+tabbing out to see if the crash reporter had come up?
  16. Brice Allen Loyal Player

You must be new Cool.

2 years ago when they implemented the Cheat Detect system they mass banned hundreds if not thousands of accounts on the PC side for 3-7 days. They even announced it before hand and said, if you have ever used 3rd Party Software to speed hack at any time the Cheat Detect system will detect it and you will be receiving a ban. SOE wanted to show they were serious regarding the matter. Let's just say, it was a quiet 3-7 days during that time. lol. Soooooo many people received a vacation.

People who went way over kill on the money glitch back in the day like 2 years ago and got caught received perma bans (not temp...perma).

I have known 3 players personally to receive perma bans for violating language restrictions (cussing and receiving too many warnings). These players completely lost their accounts forever...just for having a foul mouth.

Just last month SOE perma banned multiple accounts on the EUPC side that utilized a money duping bug to make 100's of millions if not more.

The first year of DCUO was a joke when it came to bans. No one ever got banned for anything. However, after year one everything changed. They will temp ban players and they will perma ban players. So don't think you or people you know are immune to it.
    • Like x 1
  17. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

How can anyone defend this glitch? It was annoying to pvp as most of the time the other person abused this. I really hope these people get at least a 7 day ban. So they know what they did was wrong.
  18. FlamePowerStriker Level 30

I waited for a bit and it said disconnected cannot connect to server
  19. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

This is a really great idea. +1
  20. Darkchild2222 New Player

the game keeps crashing on me, is there another update going on?