US and EU PC Server Downtime - January 21, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by RadarX, Jan 21, 2014.

1. RadarX Community Relations

The US and EU PC servers will be taken offline for maintenance at 2:30 PM PT (11:30 PM CET) to address an outstanding issue. Downtime is anticipated to be less than one hour.

Update: Downtime is complete and all servers are online.
    • Like x 7
  2. Weapon7 New Player

You are aware that, in case it's the issue I have in mind, it also exists on PS servers.
  3. graydogg51 Well-Known Player

The patch creation and approval process probably takes longer on PS than PC. I suspect ours will follow shortly though.
    • Like x 1
  4. RadarX Community Relations

While I can't speak to reading your mind, I can provide information that updating PC and PS servers are a completely different process and aren't always possible to do in tandem.
    • Like x 6
  5. ErnieB Loyal Player

Could we get any details as to what will be fixed, thanks anyway for a fix for anything, but just wanted to know what it was.
  6. Weapon7 New Player

Np, just wanted to mention it, in case the "news" about PS4 atleast don't have reached you.

I'm not a PS Player, just want to point it out so you guys get it fixed asap aswell.
  7. not_again Dedicated Player

Weapon is correct the outstanding issue with armories can be done on Ps4
  8. Hottdog New Player

I am glad to hear you will finally fix issues that people have complained about for months, but i'm guessing you are only fixing the problem that just started a few days ago. :rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
  9. candiFloss Active Player

:p THANK YOU, this needed fixing quickly.
  10. Rockman X New Player

Has the Soder problem ever been addressed? Say I imprint a loadout to all my armories with 12 next soders and use them all up. I switch to a different loadout and I stay stuck with 0 next soders even though I have a few more stacks in my inventory and bank. Is this intended? I mean, it's a tad bit inconvenient to always put a new stack in your consumable slot even though you have a few more stacks in your inventory and or bank.
  11. Ash Vegna New Player

League functions for every well known league on the server have been busted since Jan 9th. Where's that fix allready?
    • Like x 1
  12. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This is fixed internally and will move live when through testing.
    • Like x 3
  13. Jafin 10000 Post Club

When you imprint on an armory you imprint everything, that includes the specific stack of soders. So if those run out then your armory can't magically refill them. While it is intended I do wish they would do something so that it would automatically refill them if you have more in your inventory.
    • Like x 3
  14. dragonsfollwer New Player

i dont know bout ps4 as im on ps3 but my armories are working fine
  15. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

I just remember to equip soders when I switch :D simple, easy, and you don't have to wait on anyone else for the fix to work :D
    • Like x 1
  16. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

I would prefer if consumables were not touched, at least the main ones outside the trinket bag. Trinket consumables I understand saving/loading, but the main consumables should not have been included in armories given the amount of inconvenience that causes me every time I save/load an armory.
    • Like x 1
  17. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I can understand your point on this, but I can also see the reverse point. If they didn't save the consumable then people might use a precision enhancing soder in DPS stance and a restoration enhancing soder in Healer stance and they could argue the same thing you're arguing right now by saying they would want the armories to save their selection of soder for each stance.
  18. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Yeah, I used to do that. Then I realized I was wasting exobytes by having them in my main consumable slot and moved them to my trinket bag for one-time use when needed. I'm less likely to accidentally use a trinket consumable than I am a main consumable.

Your point is well taken; it is not how I use consumables, but I'm sure some people do find it convenient.
  19. CCBatson Dedicated Player

All you have to do is "refresh" your soder stack by dragging and dropping a full stack to your equipped stack. The equipped stack remains equipped, but is "topped off" by the fresh stack. This also occurs during purchases and crafting.
    • Like x 1
  20. The Dark4 Well-Known Player

Nice I hope its to fix glitch cuz that wa sjust annoying in legends with rilfe toons.