Update on Batman 75

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by BuzzWerd, Apr 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krimzonk Committed Player

I said it earlier in this thread and I'll say it again....gives us BATMAN styles! One style could be the New 52 one, and the other will be the classic Batman style (which i and others have posted countless times) as well as a Batman-inspired aura...black plasmic aura or even a bat-effect aura.
    • Like x 2
  2. Sodam Yat Dedicated Player

They might eventually give us a new52 batman lockbox style but it would most likely have an altered head/cowl. I dont think we'll ever get one that looks exactly right due to Batman being one of DCs "big 3", although his 75th anniversary would be the perfect time to make a one-time only MP Purchasable one available.

After all, even the Hackattack Batman inspired cowl was missing a nose cover on male toons to keep it "inspired by" rather than a carbon copy.

We can dream though, oh we can dream......
  3. krimzonk Committed Player

We can dream....like we did for the 'Green Aura'.....just hope this dream takes a shorter amount of time to come to fruition lol
    • Like x 2
  4. AbsoluteZero Committed Player

[IMG]

I want the rest of this style GIMMIE OMAC BATMAN!
    • Like x 3
  5. Lantern Flash Committed Player

When there's 0 Barry Allen in Legends PvP .... yes, you can have too much Batman.
    • Like x 2
  6. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

To heck with Barry I want Wally in legends .
  7. Ra7ie1 New Player

I Think they should have made a black it's only when Dark Knight Returns showed up the dark knight became the Batman we all know now and love just a reskin of Original Batman only black i really hate the symbol it supposed to be black bat its used more in comics than Black Bat on yellow oval meh i don't like it.

P.S but hey time will tell whether we will get him black
  8. AbsoluteZero Committed Player

I'd also like to have the dark defender cowl to go with my dark defender gauntlets but that's just me :D
    • Like x 1
  9. Crimson Jonni New Player

There's also nearly zero Captain Marvel/Shazam in the game period. Batman looks like the entire population of earth compared to some characters. Flash, Billy, and Robin to name a few, but at least robin has a legends char i guess
    • Like x 1
  10. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

Even City of Heroes had one of those lol.
    • Like x 1
  11. Ken Silverback New Player

So... was anything ever announced or planned? Or was this idea just abandoned at the end of the day?
    • Like x 1
  12. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Well DC has declared July 23rd as Batman Day so we'll probably get more information closer to that date.
  13. Haloprogram New Player

I can't stress enough how annoying it is not to have OG Batman on PS4 when I do on PC... I used to play PC before I realized almost everyone of my friends was playing it on Playstation and now I do too. Not being able to play anything other than Future Batman, as Batman concerned, is quite the annoyance. In any case, looking forward to be seeing the new Bat's!
  14. RitzyDitzy New Player

Why was there no Superman for his 75? There wouldn't even be Batman without him. Ugh sick of Batman everywhere.
  15. Pandora Demon New Player

there wouldn't be Batman without Superman? Batman was Made before Superman...you have a contradiction on your hands.
  16. RitzyDitzy New Player

Nope Superman came before came before Batman check your history(thus why Superman's 75th was last year and Batmans this year), Batman was created because of Superman's popularity and as a counterpoint(Wonder Woman as well her original name was going to be Suprema).
  17. DRAMA9048 New Player

Jens said on IGN that the next set of legends toons the DEV's are working on now are the flash Grod and some of the rogues but it will be a bit before we see them in game probally a few more DLC's away
  18. Jafin 10000 Post Club

No, he didn't say that. He said that the Flash family is next on his list after they have finished working on all the ones they already have planned.
  19. realTREDD New Player

No. superman was made before batman that is common knowledge, Superman is the alpha and Omega of DC comic characters
    • Like x 1
  20. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

Plastic Man ... He is present in the picture, but unfortunately it is never mentioned in the game ... How I wanted to see Plastic and power in this game ...:rolleyes:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.