Downtime Upcoming Downtime and Updates - Week of January 25, 2016

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 22, 2016.

1. veneficus OP truncus Committed Player

what does this have to do with anything?
  2. Derio 15000 Post Club

I see what you did there
    • Like x 1
  3. Catropia New Player

Thank you for Cross-Play. I'm glad there will be a more variety of players and most likely less wait times for Instances ^_^
    • Like x 2
  4. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

im looking forward to it myself.

out of curiosity i have 50 more replay badges now than when i logged out last night and its not part of my monthly allowance (which should drop into my lap any day now). were we given some bonus replays to make up for the lost time this week or something?
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

UPDATE: GU56 will not launch tomorrow. We now expect to go forward with the update on Wednesday.
  6. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

Omg we have to wait one more day for the ice buff :eek: ice needs a buff now lol
    • Like x 2
  7. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Awww
    • Like x 1
  8. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

That sucks.
    • Like x 1
  9. xfirefly80x New Player

I am totally excited because i wont have to go from the pc to the ps just to talk to family and friends thats plays on it i got a account for both and i with the merge i can only play on one if i want to
  10. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

i am okay with that, i got yardwork to do anyway, Question though will crossplay Be on Thursday?
  11. thedemonocus Loyal Player

when do we get the 4th color?
    • Like x 1
  12. ErnieB Loyal Player

yeah it ain't looking good for cross play this week.
    • Like x 1
  13. HELLLLLLPPME Well-Known Player

"Next, Game Update 56 is expected to launch on Wendesday, January 27, 2016. GU56 features midrange updates for Mental and Ice, and the first round of combat changes for PvP."

Wednesday ;)
  14. Ncdoc New Player

So is this shutdown just GU 56 moved up a day?
  15. Boss Techycardia New Player

16. Shadowwyvern Committed Player

Daily server restart
  17. Real2TM Well-Known Player

Where are notes for GU 56? Been searching around and I see no links to it.
  18. marvelousman Well-Known Player

Are you nervous? calm down everything is this universe dies someday....maybe the only one ignorant here is you bro...o_O
  19. MaatAset Well-Known Player

I was hoping to send my split personality gear to my villain today!
  20. Stilway Well-Known Player

I'm excited about this merger. I've been paying the game on both systems. So to finally have a larger pool of "GOOD PLAYERS" to run things with will be awesome!!!

Can't wait to run instances with my friends form SMASH on the PC and 1984 on the PS!!!!