Downtime Upcoming Downtime and Updates - Week of January 25, 2016

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 22, 2016.

1. Eternity's_Girl Committed Player

To my knowledge Split Personality is not tradable, it is the mission reward and those are never tradable.
    • Like x 1
  2. KingWes2o New Player

Where's the patch notes for gu 56
  3. Absolix Loyal Player

If you look at the first page of this thread you will see that gu57 is not scheduled to hit until tomorrow, so they will not likely be up for a little while longer.
  4. DawnOfKhaos Well-Known Player

5. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

You won't be able to do that for a few GUs to come.
  6. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

7. IMighty ManI Active Player

That was brilliant of you.
  8. dcuobestmmo Committed Player

Nothing
  9. m4a_X Active Player

Come a new solo, duo, 4 or 8 player instance?
  10. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

not yet will be in Feb ;)
  11. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

At least razis insanely pretended to be better people..I guess...what "race" are you becoming just because you bought a piece of toxic trash electronics..sounds kind of "Cyborg Wars" to me...idiots and their idiot words...
    • Like x 1
  12. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

UPDATE 2: Hello! We are now targeting next week for cross play (the week of February 1, 2016). This is a complicated transition and not a launch we want to rush in any way. As the date approaches, we have found there is still some work that needs to be done for our operations teams to feel 100% ready. In light of that, we are going to spend a few extra days triple checking the process before moving ahead.

Let me assure you we appreciate just how much everyone is looking forward to cross play and being able to play with all of your friends on the opposite platform - we are too! - but we also know how important it is for this update go as smoothly as possible.

We will share more information about the specific date and downtime when that information is available.
    • Like x 2
  13. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Thanks for the update!

Will Episode 21 still launch next week?
  14. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

How is it still? If they never gave a date lol
  15. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Thank you Mepps for this Update. I was hoping to have our PS Family here this week but I would rather see a Smooth Merge over a OMG What did we do and have a serious problem Occur.
  16. 12AngelOfLife21 Loyal Player

They never even officially set a date for Episode 21. I expected it'd be delayed due to all the work to get Episode 20 done, all the last minute stuff done to Update 56, and let's not forgot how big a change cross play really is. It's kinda unrealistic to expect Episode 21 to go live exactly 4 weeks after Episode 20. Would it be nice if it went live next week? Yes. But it's just not a realistic expectation with everything they had on their plates the last month. Plus, it's only been on test for barely a week and a half. That's not really near enough time imo. Nothing should be rushed. Otherwise, they'll come out bugged and broken.
  17. ArchelyMS Well-Known Player

Any info on ps getting camera sensitivity bar option as the pc does, lots of ps players are dying to know this
  18. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

For the monthly cadence to work, consistency in the timing of episodes is a 100% must.
  19. IxAMxLEGION New Player

When there's gonna be a new Circe styles?
  20. marvelousman Well-Known Player

Never
    • Like x 1