Underperforming powers - Let's talk

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Rubsarb, Aug 14, 2017.

1. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Orrrrrr,lol.

They could have just removed pets all together and returned sorcery to it's true dot power. Wasting 9 months and not figuring out they had it right in the beginning. Sorcery was a total weapons focused, because of WoD, dps. Lay down dots, smash away with your weapon. Back then, final ruin was the sh#t. What we are left with today after years of tearing an awesome power apart made me change powers. ZERO thought went into this power, much like munitions. Guess we'll see how OP water is next week.
    • Like x 3
  2. Immortal Kyrro Loyal Player

You see the circle water has? And their projectile has variable speed and doesn't miss.

3. Xibo Loyal Player

Why you not create a new thread on Testing Feedback about Sorcery and put there what Sorcery deserves? Like Shard of Life changed for 3 seconds for example and so on.
  4. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Yep. I'm stickin with rage until, or if ever, changes are made. Least it was free. :)
  5. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

No one listens to me or just tell me I'm wrong. Why would I waste my time now and help?
  6. The_fair_1 Committed Player

Galling and violence hit for near the exact same and both place a PI violence is better if you're going after multiple targets spread out over a longer distance. And both remorse and severe have their pros
  7. Rubsarb Level 30

I'm hoping we get some attention from the devs. This is definitely an issue a good majority of the population shares. There are videos being posted daily about certain powers hitting 18k-20k/sec without supers/trinkets/other buffs. I know for sure certain powers couldn't even dream to hit that amount (sorc, gadgets, mental, etc)
    • Like x 1
  8. Cadens Dedicated Player

As a tank, I'd love to see less DPSs meleeing bosses. Mainly because I can't pull a boss quickly away from a dead body, and good luck picking them up if I have adds on me plus a boss. The risk isn't just to yourself, it is to the entire group.
  9. Immortal Kyrro Loyal Player

I'd love to see anyone who isn't rage nature electric atomic or earth run an alert with my league leader using his pure tank specced earth or atomic tank. I promise you will need to pull out all the stops to inch past him on the scoreboard.

And he'll even wait till you're ready before engaging.
  10. xD25x Dedicated Player

I'm off on Friday. Hmu in the afternoon. Mike B
  11. 478874 Dedicated Player

Yeah, pets totally encumber the power set in the worst way.
  12. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

If I was a hero I'd definitely be up for the challenge
  13. Kurupt New Player

Didn't feel like reading all this lol

....... Which power is op? Lol

Returning player here and it's like I never left. I would think after all these years dcuo might have some balanced powers. I think the devs just don't care. For them they can buff the worst power and everyone who still plays this game will switch. Then in 2 months they will buff another power, and people will switch again. And so and so forth.
  14. Surtur Well-Known Player

Some people might not be able to post in the testing section. Soooo, They make post's here.;) or they want more people to know what's going on..... maybe both LOL
  15. Surtur Well-Known Player

I think it might be that there are too many cooks in the kitchen is why the powers are off balance. The revamp had powers divided between a few devs.... Different cooks trying to make the same dish with different ingredients.:eek:

I'll be honest with you. They should have one dev balance the powers. I could get them all on par with each other in about a week by myself. These dudes took close to a year :confused::confused:. Things should be a lot closer than they are in more than a couple areas.