Underperforming powers - Let's talk

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Rubsarb, Aug 14, 2017.

1. Sixfiguredice Well-Known Player

It really is the issue have a nature not use it and see what happens when they dont. If Serpents Call was a single tick of damage of 3.2k dmg lets say kinda like static push. Now Nature would be losing 10k dmg every 11 seconds over the course of a raid. Theres the missing damage you were getting beat by and you should be closer in damage now.

So 10k every 11.1 seconds, lets just round that to 11, 60k damage per minute x 30 minute run = 1.8 million damage a Nature would lose in a raid. Ta duh thats what people are getting beat by. Thus Nature would be fixed.
  2. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

You used carnivorous plants on sparring targets and didn't see a difference in damage?
  3. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

What other powers can you beat nature with when not using roar and is sorcery one of them?
  4. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

Sorc is not one of them and i know your mad sorc isn't a top dps but im sure changes are coming.
  5. Sixfiguredice Well-Known Player

So Carnivorous Plants 50-55k SC Vs Chaotic Growth 120k SC ....Yeah Im a go with Chaotic Growth. Thats why we roll with it plus Chaotic Growth SC head mod 10% SC back sounds like a better deal.
  6. ConveyDcuo Well-Known Player

I would like to see biggun either stay a 100% super and re input the complete obliteration on minion adds ,or just completely take out the chance of a obliteration on 35% and make it a normal supercharge and make it a 50% or theres one more option make it a 75% sc and increase the chance it one shots adds under 35%
  7. ConveyDcuo Well-Known Player

Crappy thoughts?
  8. ConveyDcuo Well-Known Player

Does anyone agree? or disagree
  9. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

They would have to make all other 100% SCs one shot adds too.
  10. ConveyDcuo Well-Known Player

It already does at 35% but its a 100% super its not very useful
  11. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Could be worse. Could be like cele that doesn't even have a 100% SC for dps. So even if they made this change so 100 supers can one shot adds, some powers would be left out to hang.
  12. ConveyDcuo Well-Known Player

No mun was special because it could one shot it was fine the way it was just put it back and keep it a 100 % sc
  13. Rubsarb Level 30

Alright, not sure how many times I have to chime in here, but the concern shouldn't be centered around nerfing other powers. Yes, if a mechanic is broken, FIX IT. However, there needs to be an overall buff of other powers that are lacking.

Overall, Stats just need to MATTER MORE, instead of what powerset to use.
  14. The_fair_1 Committed Player

It's damage is still less overall and then in actual content your good moves don't always hit unless you're meleeing
  15. Sixfiguredice Well-Known Player

Which melee moves are you referring to? And thanks if you reply back
  16. The_fair_1 Committed Player

I mean your projectile moves don't always hit unless you're meleeing sorcery has numbers that aren't top but are average but you have to use soul storm or soul barrage which both have the chance to not hit at all
  17. Sixfiguredice Well-Known Player

Oh ok I tried some stuff with Scorcery on PC Test buy actually don't like PC to many problems. If I would of known people had this much trouble with Scorcery I would of pick it instead going to Nature to find out silly damage. I'll try and log in on test to try if I can bare it. Ty
  18. Kosyne Active Player

Why is roar broken? I alt nature so I'm not hurt if nature gets nerfed.
    If at 10098 might my dots do 21182 over the course of the ticks at 19.2 crit. Not using any other skills just letting the dots do their damage...
    But if I roar immediately after harvesting doing 23270
    At 22.6 crit chance.

Doesn't that seem inline with what the skill says?
    Poison is consumed and enemies take the remaining damage at once.

I'm no English major but it seems like the skill is working as intended...
  19. Drathmor Unwavering Player

the assumptions in your comments are inaccurate I have 19 end game or near endgame toons and at least one of each power but who wants to list them all for a sig
    • Like x 1
  20. Kosyne Active Player

Don't worry about these people... As I posted "cheese" move roar performing as it should..
    The problem is the cryfest wah this power is performing 10% or 15% better Nerf it.

At least it's not around 40% like on wow

http://www.noxxic.com/wow/dps-rankings/targets-1-ilvl-930-fight-real/