Trick or teekl buckets

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by QuantumFlange, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Proxystar #Perception

I personally find the prospect of making money off candy buckets to be distasteful.

They're clearly an additional treat for the event for players imo, not a means in which to apply another layer of monetizing game play.

They're an incentive to play not an incentive to pay. ;)
    • Like x 2
  2. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Whether you have the mission to actually reboot the bots or just going around smashing up Cyborg's toys, the bots are designed to register as being 'knocked-out' as opposed to being defeated and 'junked', that's why you don't get Candy from them (and never managed to get NTH Metal from them either, only from the Invader Bots, and low level without the aid of the repair bot, they are extremely difficult to beat)
    It's obviously the same with the LexCorp Goons: you are simply knocking them out

Yeah, sure, could easily get 500 CP per character per day, if did every available duo or even old boss events, butt only doing the Seasonal
    Wasn't saying it wasn't possible, just that for people like me who are only doing the Seasonals, it's more difficult. You are probably correct about the timer, as some characters get more CP per run then others, because some take longer to do both parts
  3. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

As were player style gifts...what? Only one per account? Oh nvm I can buy more on alts via #StyleUnlocking. $$$;)$$$
  4. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

And what styles would those be? o_O
  5. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Latest to date would be the Batman Day shirts.
  6. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Those are unlockable?
  7. Dene Devoted Player

Yep.. 16 RB each - They did this recently
  8. Proxystar #Perception

I don't support that either lol
  9. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Oh, never claimed those, the only thing have was the Flush sCowl and the WonderBewbs Shield, the sCowl doesn't show up (probably because it's claimable on every character) and only have one character who uses Shields
  10. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

I had a delay in gameplay, now the timer is later.... well, that's a thing.
    I used to think all is renewed at reset, that's wrong. Besides servers behaving better over time, the reset... is just a Server level CTL ALT DEL/ALT F4/off-on. Nothing to do with timing or resetting anything.
    • Like x 1
  11. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

It's 24 hours exactly (well 24 hours and 1 second by the time the icon hits the screen), so any delay in picking them up means a pushback on the next day's reset. It was a weird decision to do it this way, and I'm not sure why it still is set up this way when many other things reset on a set time across the board. I think these buckets were one of the first things we got via the 'grant' system, so maybe that's part of the reason as it was a pioneer...but it's not now, so you'd think it could be standardized....

And oh yeah....
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1