Trick or teekl buckets

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by QuantumFlange, Oct 12, 2018.

1. LastSonOfEarth Committed Player

Haha. I actually knew this post would come. Should have assumed it’d be you. Anyway, personal stuff aside, I’m not one to cry nerf and a look at my history will show it. People who know me know it. I’m merely talking about a simple fix to a glaring problem that would probably take all of 120 seconds to fix. It is severely over-performing to the point where it’s broken, and people have been asking for months. It’s not worth arguing over, and you can see a recent post of mine where I discussed the same “what’s next then” mentality, and even referenced catwoman (which was broken to the point where LPVP became LCVC.) I understand your point of view, but it doesn’t negate the validity of the post you quoted. Happy Friday!
    • Like x 1
  2. Knarlydude Loyal Player

YUUUUP.

I knew Batnerd & the Boy Plunder were going to be issues if they fixed Catwoman.

Don't get me wrong. The damage is off.
    If you compare the damage from those two with DR. FATE ( Which is the same move by the way ). The disparity in damage between those three is ridiculous.
  3. NotStanLee Well-Known Player

Timer, who knew? Plus the buckets only cost 2 spooky bits in the vendor...who knew? The devil is in the details, livestream needs direction from Mepps...
  4. Nodens Dedicated Player

5. Nodens Dedicated Player

LMAO!
    You make that claim after keeping track of this thread AND making TWO responses SO FAR, so sell your "this means nothing to me" line to some other group.
    Either you're LYING about how much this means to you (probably because you're one of the Dev's fanboys), or...
    You really DON'T care, but need to have SOMETHING to argue with people about in these forums. (and even YOU know what that makes you).
    So, which is it? ;)

As for the POTENTIAL to time things more frequently than daily, they've had the POTENTIAL to be generous all this time, and haven't lived up to it yet, so I doubt anyone else sees that happening.
    …AND they could have tested out this little miracle they're so proud of on the test server, and gotten responses there.

6. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Any chance you guys plan on reducing the candy drop timer? Atm, it sits roughly at 11:05 minutes. Ive noticed even Nth Metal now drops every 2-3 minutes. Also it seems almost everytime candy drops, its the assorted candy and nothing from the livestream. Maybe we can get the timer reduced and you devs, can stop hoarding all the good stuff. Lol

I just feel with a being able to open more teekl buckets, I have a better chance at getting some of the more rare items in the bloated loot table.
  7. LastSonOfEarth Committed Player

Mepps or someone as Mepps logged in today and added it to the MOTD.
    • Like x 1
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

And my point was, when Catwoman and Cheetah were broken, no one was saying jack about Batman and Robin. So does anyone else needs their claws clipped? Where did you get 120 seconds from?
  9. Kestral Committed Player

I got on late that first night due to after work traffic and download time. Yes I can still earn the candy to open the buckets before I receive them but please have some pity for my sleep deprivation and maybe make it 23 hours instead so it creeps earlier rather than later
    • Like x 2
  10. Hraesvelg Always Right

Yeah, for instance, I had some stuff to do today, so I wasn't able to grab them at the earliest, the 4PM slot. I grabbed it when I got home at 7:30. I know I'll have some concerts coming up and I won't be able to log in at 7:30, which will push it even later (midnight, even). I'm going to be losing a day here and there across the event. Can't say that I'm a big fan of that particular aspect of the new grants.
    • Like x 1
  11. LastSonOfEarth Committed Player

Why would people complain about the one thing that was helping them compete in LCVC?

From my bottom. Change the parameters, or tell us a balance pass is coming (which they said was not.) Not sure about you, but I pay a lot of money for this game (and yes, before you go for yet another talking point which is your typical style of attack, I do so by choice.) Be nice to have a say, particularly when it’s one that is shared by the majority and pshaw’d by only the devil’s ad types. ;)
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

If you're not going to answer someone's question, don't reply.
  13. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

I think McDonalds should sue DBG for copyright infringements on the usage of their trick or treat buckets. They look to similar. J/K :p
  14. LastSonOfEarth Committed Player

I answered your questions as I saw fit to answer them. Sorry if you didn’t like what ya heard, kiddo. I’ll let you have the last word here, since I know how utterly important it is to you. Happy Sunday!
    • Like x 1
  15. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

This must only appear once a day. Cause I've been logging in and playing a few times today and I just saw this post, and have yet to see it. And I have yet to get the buckets today as well. I also seem to remember getting them yesterday long past any 24 hours that I got them the previous day.
  16. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

My apologies let me rephrase:
    "Where did you get 120 seconds from?" You're not a developer so I assumed it was an imaginary number. Do you have some sort of inside source? Have the inner secrets of Legend stat readjustments been revealed to you? I'm just so very curious.

As to the other half of my question, I should have asked where is the line? After (or even if) Batfamily gets that fix, is there anyone else who would stand out? Or would everyone pretty much be near even? I think I already know the answer to that but I just wanted to pick your brain. That's all.
  17. myandria Item Storage

Waaaiiit...

So, if I claim my Teekl Buckets at 5am, I cant claim them again until 5am the next day?

Does that mean if I claim them after 24 hours (say, 1pm) the 24 hour will reset to 1pm the next day? If so, then I don't see any problems with that.

However I do have a question about them: Do you lose your Teekl Bucket grant if you do not claim them within 24 hours? For example, if I do not claim them on Tuesday will I only get 3 for Wednesday, or will I get 6 because I did not claim them the day before?
  18. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Yall funny....
  19. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

Okay NOW it appears. smh
  20. Princess Zero Well-Known Player

Is it just me or can you overfill the buckets if you drop a stack of candy into it?
    • Like x 1