Time and Space - The Quantum Guide

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Solarstar, May 8, 2013.

1. Solarstar New Player

Hey guys, just letting all of you know that I'm gonna be updating this sometime this week. You might notice a small update on Page 1 at the moment, but I will be updating this week.
    • Like x 1
  2. thoughtpatern New Player

Correct, but I think I'm just saying that I would never mod for my troll any mod without vit in it. Which leaves us with 2 blue sockets and 4 yellows. I personally might think of using one or two vital n dominance mods here previously I used vital n precise mods. I jus dont think I would mod for all vital n dom in yellows
  3. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

I'd say the dom/vit for blues instaed of health/vit is the only mod change i'd make. As for SP, more dom has always been ok for the defensive aspect.
    • Like x 1
  4. Nite83 New Player

I love this power I'm very happy I resubbed. Even started a fresh character!
  5. Rebelyon New Player

Jeebie gave a great answer for this above in his general reply. EH is a overall good utility power that i feel that any additional dom is good but not a 100% need to focus on it.
  6. Solarstar New Player

UPDATE: 5/12/13 and 5/13/13 - Added A&R 3 to the Basic Loadout section and added a Trinket/Consumable/Weapon section as well

Enjoy;)
  7. Cataclyzm New Player

I noticed in the consumables section you said we currently have no supply sodas that would benefit us. But wouldn't the polarization mechanism soda work?
    • Like x 1
  8. Warlan New Player

I was testing out powers last night and Gravity Bomb reminds me of this:

My guess is that whoever designed this power was taught to throw by a dad like this. ;)
    • Like x 4
  9. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

You knkow what it really does feel like that sometimes especially on the very mobile bosses where I just keep missing =b.
  10. Warlan New Player

I was testing out various powers last night to see what I'd want to run with and I was missing those friggin' zombies that move really slow. THAT'S how bad it is. LOL. It's like one of those junk ballers throwing 40miles per hour and it just drops at the end. Heh. Oh well. I was enjoying going around doing Distortion Wave on a ton of mobs then walking away as they are all stunned.
  11. UltraElite Dedicated Player

12. BlessedHellrider New Player

I don't know if it's just me, but does anyone notice Time Shift ticking multiple times? I was doing Nexus and Paradox and kept noticing that it was ticking multiple times. Maybe it was the double tick PI from GW or something.
  13. Solarstar New Player

14. Solarstar New Player

In a way it would, but in a sense... we still lack any actual Destabilization and Graviton-Charged Consumable.
  15. Solarstar New Player

Hmmm... interesting.

Did you have Warped Reality up by any chance or did it actually tick multiple times via Gravity Well.
  16. BlessedHellrider New Player

I think the ticks are coming from WR.
  17. dr strangeonline Loyal Player

For the post above about dominance mods.... Vit/Dom in blues make's sense since for the T5 raids we need a minimum 800 Dominance for our stuns to land on the trash adds in those raids. With Vit/Dom in Blues and T5 gear you may not need much skill points put into dom or the power point but those are options till then. I would recommend having a minimum of 50 more than the raid would require(850 or so) just for the mini bosses to take the affect.

The way dominance works was changed with game update 18. Now you only have to have the appropriate dom to get your CC to land and all CC will have a set duration. It used to increase the amount of damage an add could take before the CC would end that doesn't happen anymore.

It also affects our shield strength along with restoration. And recently was made part of the healing formula for how much our heal over time ticks(such as white socket bubble shield).

It does not affect aggro in any way. Having an excessive amount more than the requirement is not needed unless your increasing your shields strength. The amount it affects our healing is so miniscule I would not recommend using it for that purpose.

I hope this helps, feel free to mod and play whatever way you wish. You pay your $15 a month like everybody else. Just wanted to post this here for the likely new controllers who probably switched over from another power set or may have less experience or information.
  18. Rebelyon New Player

Won't T5 gear push our Dom up beyond 800 even without mods/sp? I'm have yet to get a complete set but my dom is almost 720/730 (can't remember, have to verify) with only 2 T4.5 piece in.
  19. Objeckt Well-Known Player

Not sure if its the same on the hero side but in the villains Nexus, Batman puts this blue bubble around one player that will kill anyone that gets close to it. It looks very similar to Event Horizon's bubble and was really messing with the heads of the other people in my raid. I like the effect of Event Horizon but Batman's thing should get changed. Anyone else getting any complaints in Nexus about Event Horizon?
  20. FeelsGood New Player

you are correct