The unicorn trinket is live!!!!!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by jamesp1989, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Chicago Bull New Player

Wait is it only dropping on April 1st?

That moment when you used a Vault ticket today and your premium...
    • Like x 5
  2. Chicago Bull New Player

It's live in EU I guess. Not US ;-;
  3. ChibiMechaX78 New Player

So i take that since you knew the truth about it all along I can imagine that you and Mepps laughed extra hard at Odyssey's Hitler Video posted awhile back.
    • Like x 8
  4. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

D'oh! So sad for you!

:(
  5. Jafin 10000 Post Club

We already knew it was coming when they made that video. They announced a few FNLs ago that they were developing the unicorn, Trinket, they just didn't give any other details.
  6. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I'm so happy I didn't use any of the 15 vault tickets I got from my three Booster Bundles. I'm gonna have a base with 20 Trinkets.
    • Like x 8
  7. DCFanatical Dedicated Player

I am personally hoping it drops every April 1st. Especially if it is not tradeable/account-bound. I would hate to not have one for any new toons, or have people who are new to DCUO and can't enjoy epic awesomeness that is The Unicorn, Trinket.
    • Like x 5
  8. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Yeah, well I'm not :mad: I blew all but one of mine :( A least little Winston will have a friend to play with :(
  9. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

Lol awesome
    • Like x 1
  10. Redscreen5 New Player

11. Stardazer Committed Player

I ceaselessly request that the name of the unicorn be changed from Trinket to Mr. Rainbow! I say this with my utmost uncommon enthusiasm.
  12. SupertoadLive Well-Known Player

Thank you, devs. I know just the place to put this trinket that I am almost positive no one in The Revengencers will EVER get to drop.
  13. Twilight Man New Player

*cough*twerktrinket*cough*
    • Like x 8
  14. Breakforce Loyal Player

Yup, this was totally worth the dudebros throwing temper tantrums.

Don't you just love it when everything works out juuuuuust right?
    • Like x 13
  15. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

Be careful what you ask for lol
  16. BigAl Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  17. Crimson Jonni New Player

Im gonna catch em all and load up 16 inventories full of unicorns and soder helms
  18. Bruherd New Player

Yea for 10 mil
  19. TheOtherWhiteMeat New Player

I don't feel silly, rather peeved that they allowed players to go back and forth and insult and mock each other. Caused quite a stink. And they sat back and laughed. The joke is truly on us.
    • Like x 1
  20. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

and here i was hoping it would be a trinket that kind of grows a unicorn horn from your forehead.
    [IMG]

BUT ITS EVEN BETTER!
    • Like x 6