The unicorn trinket is live!!!!!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by jamesp1989, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Chicago Bull New Player

I thought it was going to be a trinket with a unicorn pet >.>
    <.<
  2. Feenicks New Player

"Liked" because...Spupernatural!
    • Like x 9
  3. Revoemag Committed Player

i get this is a joke, but what is a real unicorn trinket?, is it a thing?
  4. Kaidan Committed Player

Not on the USPS servers. Both models are selling for under 500K.
    • Like x 1
  5. Bruherd New Player

Really?

Last I checked they were around 10 mil

Gonna pick them up tonight perhaps
    • Like x 1
  6. Kaidan Committed Player

Just checked. Lowest are selling for around 250K or so.
    • Like x 2
  7. Bruherd New Player

Thanks for the heads up. Gonna cop one tonight.
    • Like x 1
  8. BoDyBaGz Well-Known Player

My biggest problem with the proposed unicorn trinket was that I thought it was a waste of development time and it could ruin certain people's immersion into the game. This thread honestly put all my fears at rest, I mean the thing looks so terrible it couldn't have took longer than 5 mins to create. I seriously thought this was a photoshopped troll post when I began reading it. Not to mention the "trinket" is confined to your base. One of the things some of us against the trinket said we would be okay with, so don't feel to accomplished dockbros. You got your "trinket" but everyone won, jus sayin.
    • Like x 1
  9. Sore Steadfast Player

My favorite aspect about this whole thing is how it made the pro-unicorn group chuckle and the anti-unicorn group look like angst ridden party poopers now that all their arguments were rendered invalid.
    • Like x 28
  10. Zicorahk Well-Known Player

HUZZAH!!!
    • Like x 3
  11. Zicorahk Well-Known Player

Exactly! This is what I thought of when the haterz made an hour long smack talk podcast about the unicorn trinket. I'm like seriously? This is what you guys were got your jimmies in a bunch now?
    • Like x 8
  12. DCFanatical Dedicated Player

Honestly, I am surprised anyone, ANYONE, ever thought they would spend more then 5 minutes developing this. This was a joke, it was taken as a joke and a couple people ran with it.

Even if they made it a "Serious" trinket, I doubt it would take more then a couple of hours of development at most. It just isn't something worth using hours and hours of development time.

So people might as well just go with the flow, and enjoy it.
    • Like x 8
  13. Breakforce Loyal Player

Come again?
    • Like x 2
  14. BoDyBaGz Well-Known Player

Don't forget to mention what fueled some of that podcast. I can link it for you if you'd like me to. #twofacedactinnocent
    • Like x 1
  15. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

Most of the issues that the people had against the unicorn trinket weren't "rendered invalid "
    Chats still a joke over 3 years in .
    Dlc's are lacking in content the next dlc is a prime example .
    Lag and freezing is still an issue on ps3 .
    Dc's and the issues about not being able to log on to the ps4 almost every week are still going on since Nov.
    And I'm sure there are many more it's things like this that got alot of people mad but there is one bright spot all the unicorn trinket fans will be stuck in there base looking at there "trinket".
    • Like x 1
  16. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

I just feel like although people had complaints they feel should be prioritized over a trinket, do you really think they had the main guys make this or they had some intern code it up really quick. Even if it was a trinket, how much work and effort do you think really goes into those things? That is something one guy could have programmed at his house using C and the pushed it to some database in the office using github.
    • Like x 2
  17. Batman Beyond Well-Known Player

Very nice! Thanks for the help identifying those. XD
    • Like x 1
  18. Darth Loyal Player

Gotta give you guys credit for giving us what we wanted :p
    • Like x 2
  19. BoDyBaGz Well-Known Player

Dockbros......
    • Like x 1
  20. MercPony Devoted Player

• Like x 2