The unicorn trinket is live!!!!!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by jamesp1989, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

"Model of Mogo" and "Model of Ranx". They drop from the final boss in Assault and Battery. They're tradable so you could probably buy one off Broker.
    • Like x 3
  2. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

I don't feel silly for being mad about it and I still think its in poor taste .
    • Like x 2
  3. BoDyBaGz Well-Known Player

Ok, ok, I'm sorry Unicorn Lovers. Enjoy..........:oops:
    • Like x 2
  4. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Perhaps it was meant to be tradeable?
    [IMG]

Anyhoo...very well played. Haters going to hate etc, but I'm loving it....nice to see y'all can have some fun once in a while :D
    • Like x 4
  5. Spytle Executive Creative Director

It cost next to nothing. Almost no time, no effort, just for fun. April fools!
    • Like x 21
  6. Quagmire New Player

you get them out of AnB. They are called Model of Ranx/Mogo
  7. Jafin 10000 Post Club

This is immense. Jens, you know that with this you have now set a new precedent and if you don't give us something every April Fool's from now on we will QQ 'til the Unicorns come home.
    • Like x 11
  8. No Aywok New Player

I'd have to go back and find the post, but I said in early March (or whenever this was announced) that this HAS to be an April Fool's joke.

Looks like the item made it in-game, but it was still an April Fools joke. Well played.
  9. FelixDuo Committed Player

Ha, this is great. I need one for all of my characters. All of them. I don't think my vault will reset in time for one of them though...
  10. Ketsurose New Player

This is amazing i cant wait for it to be proudly Displayed in my base for the world to see in pvp
    • Like x 1
  11. Magician Dedicated Player

An observation: I just ran two toons on EUPC vaults and did not get the drops.
    • Like x 1
  12. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

It maybe for April fools but with you talking about it so far back about making a trinket it upset and angered alot of people thinking it was a real trinket it would have been better if nothing was said and it just popped up on April 1st.
  13. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Hence the "fool" part...
    • Like x 7
  14. Spytle Executive Creative Director

Nah. It's a game.

#whysoserious
    • Like x 37
  15. TrueOlympus New Player

Hes always so serious. Best not let him get you down man.

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  16. TheBirdOfSteel Committed Player

By Gawd almighty the win here is legendary.

Great to see the devs putting abit of fun n laughs into the game for April fools.

Things have been way too serious around here lately!

Good job!
    • Like x 10
  17. Eranthis New Player

[IMG]
    This is ... worst ... than.. the anniversery base... item ... but why a base item thats looks like a super cool unicorn trinket ... why devs .... why :(
  18. Chicago Bull New Player

But I didn't get it :(
  19. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

I'm blaming all the GU36 hate. Bad, bad community :(
    • Like x 4
  20. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Oh no! Is it not in live?