The real reason why Prec needs a NERF

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Zeljan89, Dec 12, 2023.

1. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

If you tried it before why not simple do my small request? I asked you to do a few parsers with your loadout and then with mine. Instead of assuming you could very easily just try it. Instead you assume how it will perform. Proof being you saying that the flaw is that it starts without the PI. You should actually try it. And for the record I asked you to try out the AoE one first as it’s easier to get used to.
    • Like x 1
  2. lamourboy001 Well-Known Player

You can't convince him, just accept it. I showed him clear evidences but he just simply analyzed them and still tried to prove prec is weaker than might... If you say the sky is blue, he'll say, no, it's purple. - \o/-
    If you keep arguing you just make him happy. He's perfect and living knowledge. That's why he wants to 'help' you and everyone else because we all are stupid. :)
    • Like x 1
  3. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

You didn’t post any proof. You provided a video of another player who was skilled and was using literally everything he could to get a fast time. Then you try to blame that performance solely on prec. That’s is idiotic. If prec is so broken than you go ahead and get 3minutes using prec. Show everyone how broken prec is. I bet you would never be able to replicate that video yourself.
    • Like x 1
  4. Kayla El Committed Player

Mate just forget about i am not going to start posting screenshots here on the forums of the damage i do in a 10 sec parser with the loadouts and rotations you've suggested to me. If you want go make a discord account and i will share my DCUO screen with you showing you the damage i do in a 10 sec period with your suggested loadouts and rotations so you can finally see for yourself how underperforming they are.
  5. thedemonocus Loyal Player

Do what i did and just put him on ignore and problem solved
    • Like x 2
  6. lamourboy001 Well-Known Player

Yeah, that would be the simpliest thing. But let him know that I can see what he writes without replying him is the biggest challange for him because he seeks attention so hard. Just look, he's still trying to correct me even I don't quote him at all.
    If everyone ignred him, he would be lonely here. Forum is his life to spread his infinite knoweledge. Without attention he might do something wrong...:rolleyes:
  7. lamourboy001 Well-Known Player

So, perfect example why prec is op (+artswap), this video speaks for itsself but...

Please save the time if you wanna say:
    - might is stronnger than prec, if you are not, that means you're a noob, master might first
    - all players in the video use broken powers like gadgets, rage, elec or abailities like berserker (actually yes, they do, powers need to be balanced as well)
    - they are tryhards and prepared to speed run, that's all
    - video doesn't prove that prec is broken because we haven't seen any pro might group doing same speed run (yh, I'm not wondering why not)

All I want to say, prec is clearly broken. With switchable weapons during combat + broken abilities (eg. berserker) + artswap = prec is ridiculously OP.
    I highly doubt devs designed the current elite plus raid to be completed in 14:36 just simply burning through it. And same people test new episodes giving feedback making new contents harder with more mechanics just for thier fun. CTE+ is hard enough now in my opinion but for prec players it's a lot more easier than might ones.

So Devs:
    - prec needs to be nerfed (YES again)
    - weapon needs to be locked during combat
    - balance powers and abilities, especially SCs
    - fix artifacts' effects if they are uneqipped or simply lock them during combat

Thank you
  8. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Oh look you posted another video of someone else because you don’t want to (can’t) showcase yourself doing the same thing. How exactly is this a demonstration of prec balance again might? Not a single player in that video is might. So how can you compare their damage to something that isn’t there? Let me guess “there was no might because prec is stronger than might so they didn’t invite any might!!!!”… the funny thing about this video is that there were 5 prec dps and all of them had very different damage. Almost as if the skill impacted their damage!! Shocker!!
  9. lamourboy001 Well-Known Player

Oh look Mr.EveyoneIsStupidButMe here again. :D
    You can't resist the temptation to reply witn another pointless comment. Thank you /claps/
  10. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Pretty sure you’re the one who tried to make a comparison between prec and might without a single might there to compare too.
  11. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

So which is it? Is Prec OP, or is art swapping OP? If you believe, that Prec is so OP, player skill isn't a factor and you want a perfect example proving your point, why not post a video of just doing some 30s parsers with Might and Prec, AoE and ST builds, without artifacts, or allies (or with the same meta ones, that are common for both DPS types), using the same gear, the same powerset, the same number of SP, et cetera. If you want to prove one particular thing is OP, you need to eliminate all other factors. Showing someone else doing something you can't do isn't really a proof of anything.
    • Like x 2
  12. lamourboy001 Well-Known Player

Yet you keep arguing with me or you're just simply bored. Just carry on, I don't really care. :p
  13. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Not really an argument. You have nothing worth arguing against. You made a claim and provide a video that had nothing to do with your claim. The sky is chocolate brown! Here’s a picture of a turtle as proof! See the sky is chocolate brown!
  14. lamourboy001 Well-Known Player

You can't. If I made a video about you mentioned, people would keep explaining, ohh, that's not fair because allies are not good or rotation or artifacts. That's why I showed 2 videos and asked Mr.Everyone... or anyone else to do at least same damage with might if they can to prove might is equal with prec. Still waiting...
    I just really don't know what game you play. Really.
  15. lamourboy001 Well-Known Player

Yet, you still keep (or love to) replying me even you have absolutly no reason for that. How cute.
  16. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

That’s not what you want lol. You showed a video of a very good prec player who was very experienced in both prec and swapping and you want someone to do the very same with might. If might does not equal prec + swapping than it means prec and might aren’t balanced. That’s just dumb lol. You claim it’s soooo easy to do yet never want to do it. That’s a you problem.
  17. lamourboy001 Well-Known Player

Since when using a broken power and artswapping make somebody a skilled player?

Ahh I see. So as a might player I have to do same dmg like a prec player does to prove prec is not op? And if I can't I'm just not enough skilled right? Or me as prec to do same dmg? That is dumb lol.
  18. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

You claimed prec takes no skill. So prove it. If prec takes no skill it shouldn’t be hard to out perform your might loadout. Without much or any practice.
    You claim swapping takes no skill. So prove it. Art swap and show the vast difference between not swapping and swapping.

If these things are as easy to do that no skill is required and so broken that a nerf is needed than it shouldn’t be that hard to prove.
  19. Which New Player

I don’t really promote stuff than just simple casual talk about it in game. I’ve been following the conversation and it has been a fun read. Thus, here is a similar run with Earth Might pov from EU server to add more material to the discussion. I’m adding it to see more development in the thread and do implore people to check the scoreboard at the end. Granted everybody who does CTE+ knows dmg in there is not good for scoreboard comparisons and “claims”. The only thing the scoreboard does is give a vague gist of what a player is/ has been doing during boss fights considering the nature of mechanics in that raid.

• Like x 1
  20. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

So - like I said - do it without arts and allies. And use good rotations. If you don't know what good rotations are, then maybe you should work on that, before demanding nerfs.

And yet, when someone in this thread posted a video of a Might Rage player finishing the Elite solo only 10s slower than the Prec player in the video you posted - you completely ignored it. Here's a fragment of that post:
    So - if we generously assume, that this is the absolute fastest Might run possible - is that the level of OP you're talking about? Do you find that Prec players outDPS you by ~5%? If Prec was nerfed by ~5% - would that make Prec and Might perfectly balanced, in your opinion? Because it seems to me that in the latest video you posted, the spread between the 5 Prec DPS is bigger than that.

A game, where many players, who are not very good, are desperate to find excuses why they're not performing as well as other - usually better - players. Game can't be balanced around hearsay.
    • Like x 1