The Quick Question Thread...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Fawkes2574, Feb 13, 2018.

1. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

Nevermind. I understand how it works now.
  2. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Not a bad idea.

+1
    • Like x 1
  3. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

Thanks. I've reused it a couple times myself.
  4. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

Something I've always wondered. What is the point or purpose of those consoles that you can activate at any rally point?
  5. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

They push back heroes or villains. So if you were in the bubble and heroes or villains were surrounding you in the bubble, it would push them back super far. Like they go airborne for a solid 5 sec
    • Like x 1
  6. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

Ahh. Thanks. Good to know.
    • Like x 1
  7. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Yeah it works similar just as if you got too close to a opposing faction safehouse and the guards then push you away.
  8. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

Push? More like launch you into orbit. :p
  9. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Haha yeah ikr?
    • Like x 1
  10. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

I did try this last night, but it didn't quite work. In Burnley it took some doing but I lured a Joker clown over to the rally point. I was able to lure him all the way to the edge of the platform. I activated it, but it did nothing to him. All he did was just stand there, looking at me. Typical clown. :p
  11. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Only works against opposing players...not opposing npcs.
    • Like x 1
  12. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

That explains it.
  13. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

Does anyone else get a kick out of listening to Joker's spiels while playing the villain story line? It just cracks me up. And the fact that it's Mark Hamill makes it that much more worthwhile.
    • Like x 1
  14. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

Soooo, another quickie. Those catalyst bundles that you can get from the vendors near any R&D station. I know you can't sell those, but can you trade them within the same account?
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Does it say in the tooltip?
  16. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

It doesn't say "Cannot trade." So I might assume so, but I want to be sure.
  17. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

After you open it, I think the contents are account bound unless they changed that in the R&D revamp.
  18. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

Got another one. I have a few auras or possibly materials (likely auras or partial auras) that say plasma. Two are purple and one is blue. The question I have is what power set would those be good with?
  19. Dene Devoted Player

Blue plasmic looks great on a Quantum themed/coloured toon
  20. Knarlydude Loyal Player

The blue plasma looks good with blue ice. Purple looks good with mental or celestial...... depending on how dark the purple is.