The Quick Question Thread...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Fawkes2574, Feb 13, 2018.

1. Great Architect Loyal Player

I *literally* just got my post saying that exact same thing to a "you have to be logged in" message.

I've said it before: Meta is Easy mode, Magic is Normal, and Tech is Hard Mode.

Also, compare that Bane only ever drops one piece of equipment which is strictly worse than the drop you get from his sidekick in the Distribution Centre (other than the mod slot) - *and* same style (yes, admittedly there are 2 drops if you count the disgustingly rare Bane's Rageblind Belt...). Everyone else gets to farm for all three - none of which are worse than anything they can have acquired yet, other than the frequently-dropping Faust's Orichalcum Helm.
  2. Great Architect Loyal Player

*Not strictly true. You might have grabbed the drops from the Level 17 stuff you're not supposed to have access to, but do.
  3. Great Architect Loyal Player

The Deluge Preview will end when the next Preview comes out for the next DLC.

Currently that's scheduled for:-
    Episode 32: Teen Titans: Judas Contract
    • July 2018
  4. SparklingMayo Well-Known Player

Unless you're going to make this into a FAQ and reorganize the questions into something useful this forums current layout is a poor means for collecting and disseminating long term information collection.

But that's my opinion, this forum style (though prettied up a bit) is akin to the years gone by prodigy billboards.
  5. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

they can, if they get "thread creation fragments" from Time Capsules. Each capsule has 3 fragments, you'll need a total of 12 fragments to form a "Thread Creation" unlock key.
    • Like x 2
  6. Great Architect Loyal Player

It is - but if people get quick (and definitive answers), then it serves it's purpose, I guess?

What I enjoy about threads like this is that they raise as many ancillary questions as are asked - people find things that they knew, but the replies raise more questions. I often get answers to questions I would never have thought of that way. Hell - sometimes about things I never considered.
  7. Great Architect Loyal Player

Man, you need to sub up. I get unlimited threads each month :eek:
  8. Proxystar #Perception

Let's ressurect the dead
  9. Proxystar #Perception

Can I buy a key outright?
  10. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

SUB UP??? that's for plebs! LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is the only way. Now DCUO pays me to make threads.

Nope, because that's a 1:1 sale ratio... good news is! we're putting them inside an RNG box! so sale ratio is around, idk, uhm, 21:1 sale ratio.
    • Like x 2
  11. Proxystar #Perception

I'll take 20!
  12. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

i see no problem with this and with the reply feature you can have one person ask while another gives answer that will be noticed
    • Like x 1
  13. SparklingMayo Well-Known Player

And what about the good questions that general a string of partial answers, or answers that are not in line with the question due to other questions being posted but the answerer doesn't site the question being answered.

round and round it goes with.....Meh, whatever.
    • Like x 1
  14. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

Simply put. TO ANYONE WHO IS GOING TO ANSWER A QUESTION, PLEASE cite or quote the question you are answering.
    • Like x 1
  15. Mazahs Loyal Player

[IMG]

couldn't resist
  16. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

How do the power set materials actually work? Do they work similar to auras so they appear no matter what you're wearing, no matter how many times you change armors/suits? Or does it only apply to one set of gear?

Second quick question....does the temporal material go with the quantum power? I'm assuming that's it.
  17. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You apply it to a style piece and save your look at an armory.

Yes Temporal Material is inspired by the Quantum powerset.
    • Like x 1
  18. FlyingSheep Well-Known Player

What does TT stand for?
  19. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Teen Titan
    Titan Tower
    It could also refer to the alert, Titans Targeted.
    Depends on the context.
    • Like x 2
  20. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

Does that mean that you have to have one of these material pieces for each piece of armor that you want to apply it to?