The Official "I'm looking for a league" thread.

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by PerfectLegend, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Mortis Potentiam New Player

Alright so before I get started with the stats and stuff....let me get a few things out in the open. I played this game for about 3 years, then it got REEEEEEALLY grindy with new content coming out almost every month. It basically became a job and it wasn't fun. So I quit the game. That was about 3 years ago. I heard from a friend of mine that Daybreak stopped putting new content out every month, and now new stuff drops like every 3 months. That's very do-able. I know IF....yes IF.... I come back, I have A LOT of work to do to get up to speed. I don't mind putting in the work, I'm just looking for a league to help me out.

*In-game name: Mortis.....somethingorotherIhonestlydonotremeber

-Faction [Hero/Villain]: Hero

-Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: USPS

-Combat Rating/Stat Points: I have no idea...3 years ago it was waaaay up there.

-Power: Munitions, Nature, Ice.....I think. I know I had 1 troll, 1 healer, and 1 tank. My main was the troll.

-Role: Whatever you need....I'm good at support roles, not so good at DPS. I'd love to learn how to be a better DPS.

-Do you have a mic?: Yes

-Legendary/Premium/F2P: Probably F2P at the moment. If I do decide to get back on the game I'll go Legendary.

-18+?: Yup

-About yourself: I'm a professional musician in an internationally recognized musical act. Due to contractual obligations I'm not allowed to advertise the act, so don't ask me I won't tell you here. In person, that's a different story. Due to the fact that we only tour for about 3 - 6 months every 2 - 3 years....I have a lot of free time on my hands. That's one of the reasons I'm looking to get back into this game....I'm booooooored. I'm not "The Best" anything when it comes to gaming. I'm not the best troll, tank, healer, DPS (I'm actually a pretty crappy DPS I'll admit it). But I do try to improve and I do give everything I do 100% effort. I listen and I learn and adapt, and I'm willing to have an open mind and try new ideas. If someone has a better way of trolling/healing/tanking and they are willing to teach me I'm willing to listen and learn. Most importantly I like to have fun, that's what the game is for. It's not supposed to be a job.

-What are you looking for in a league and why? Most importantly I'm looking for a league that's helpful. I have a LOT of work to do to catch all 3 of my characters up to speed. Like I said I have no problem doing the work. I also know that having a league help me along will cut the time by at least 60%. Secondly I'm looking for a league that's FUN!!! Let's get on the mic and joke around and have some laughs. Of course if it's raid tie and we need to get serious, then let's get serious and get it done. But let's not be all silent in league chat and stand-off-ish. What I'm NOT looking for is a league full of cliques. Been there done that nothing but drama. I'm also NOT looking for a league that disallows anyone. Everyone has a right to play the game, let them play. Lastly I'm NOT looking for a league that wants/needs to be #1 in SP. Again....been there done that. Too much stress, too much worrying about being beaten in the SP department. I understand that SP are important, and we should all try to raise our stats. I get it. That doesn't mean we need to be top dog. We can have fun, have a lot of SP, and really enjoy ourselves without making this a job.

You can e-mail me directly since I'm not on the game yet. My e-mail is Bassist4AW@yahoo.com Just use the heading "League Recruitment" and that will get my attention.
  2. Mothas New Player

*In-game name: Mothas
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]: Villain
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: USXB
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 214
    -Power: Mental
    -Role: Damage
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: Unsure new to all this but quick learner
    -18+?: 33
    -About yourself: I'm an easy going person that just play games to have fun. But can get serious if need be.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? Honestly I'm looking for just people that want to play the game and have fun.
  3. Dcfanatic19 New Player

Im looking for a league on villain side. MajorThreat, Munitions, 105 cr, and 110 sp. Ive been playing since beginning of 2012. If you have a social, laidback, joking adult league then PST. Im 19 years old so adult leagues only
  4. Avgvstvs New Player

*In-game name: Avgvstvs
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: USPC
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: CR 247 / PVP 81 / SP 179
    -Power: Rage
    -Role: Damage
    -Do you have a mic?: No
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: Premium
    -18+?: 31yo in May

-About yourself: I don't speak english very well, i'm brazilian, 30 yo, almost 20 years as a DC fan. I've been playing DCUO for 6 years or more, i've played with every power and weapon for sometime to know each one, i was on 3 or 4 leagues before, and now i've been on my current league for 1 year, I don't ask for help, and i don't bother anyone. I play almost everyday for at least few minutes, and for hours when i can.

-What are you looking for in a league and why? As I said before, i'm in my current league about 1 year now, but I asked why i still on low ranks after so many time and prestige and etc, and i got a "the league still under construction" or something like that. Years of existence, about 300 members, a full league hall, and i dont get higher ranks because "the league still under construction". I dont want a fancy league hall, proefiences or people helping me everyday, I just want a league that have a little bit more of respect with their members.
  5. Alphabolt New Player

-hero
    Eu ps4
    Cr 211 sp 293
    Power rage:
    Role tank
    Mic tes
    Day break all access
    20 years old
    Im an old player returning back to dc after a long break
  6. SwankyBacon Active Player

-Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: EUPC
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: CR97 SP68
    -Power: Mental
    -Role: DPS
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: Legendary
    -18+?: Yes, 24.
    -About yourself: Haven't touched this game in a long time however recently got back into it after streaming it to Twitch just so I had something to stream and my friend and I fell back in love with the game and got subs back! I should say now that we are both looking for a League to join. (His main is CR101 SP76, Sorcery Healer, he has a mic and is 25) Seeing as we hadn't touched the game since about 2013/2014 we rejoined and our mains were trash hence the low CR/SP but we are playing pretty much daily to try and bring that up!
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? We're looking for a league that runs operations both organised and on the fly ideally and for a league that has a social aspect to it as well! Obviously we understand that most Leagues will be running the latest content which is why we would like to join a league that will also run 4/8 player ops on the fly because without a league, queuing for 4/8 ops at our tier is a nightmare!!

I will check back here as often as possible just in case anyone has responded however if you want to @ either of us in game then just send a message to "Narcolepsy Man" or "Dr Hibbert"!
  7. Exodus Black New Player

Looking for a Casual PVE guild for a friend and myself. In game names are Xyleena Exodus and Exodus BlackWing (Send me an in game mail to discuss if I am not online.)
  8. Wiiman741 New Player

General Spear
    Hero
    USPS
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 235/214(and both steadily climbing daily)
    -Power: Hard Light
    -Role: DPS
    -Do you have a mic?: Yes, if needed for heavy duty content. Generally don't keep it on.
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: Legendary, will always be subbed when I play
    -18+?: Yes

-About yourself:
    Dedicated myself this game from launch up until around the time Halls of Power 1 came out. Then stopped due to my friends stopping playing, other games and life in general. I'd like to think I was a top tier DPS back then, always doing my research and optimizing my playing without giving into the flavor of the month power/technique(I seem to recall something like the Phantom Triangle)

Came back for the CR 210 boost and the fact that I'm a hardcore DC fan and always liked this game, so I've hoped back in and been playing almost daily to get through content and boost my SP from where I left off(was about 180).

I did like PVP back when I played and would like to jump back in eventually, but focusing on PVE for the CR/SP

-What are you looking for in a league and why:
    Looking for a good group of people to be able to assist in the latest content when I can and that would ideally be Feat heavy in not only the latest, but past content.

Also to have a group of people to ask questions as they come up about the years of content and gameplay changes I've missed that I can't look up. And for things like price checks on items, best practices for loadouts/artifacts etc.

In short, returning player looking for a healthy group dedicated to the game to build a reputation with and run content and fest hunt.
  9. powerwoman274 Well-Known Player

I'm looking for a villain league my name In-Game is BombshellRachial pm me. I am cr210 91sp
  10. MAJTom New Player

*In-game name: KLAORA
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: USPC (I Live in Melbourne, Australia)
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 162/203
    -Power: Celestial
    -Role: Healer
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: F2P atm
    -18+?: 33
    -About yourself: Am in the process of redownloading the game. I played a lot over 3 years ago. Due to starting my own business/daybreak bringing out content every month/general burn out after reaching 200 skill poins, I decided to step away from the game.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? I am hoping that I will start up the game again (currently at 93%) and will fall back in love with playing. If so, I will be getting all access back and looking for an alliance that is part social, part get **** done. I used to be a fairly skilled healer able to solo heal raids with relative ease.
    I liked what the guy above me had to say in this section so will echo his statements :)
    Looking for a good group of people to be able to assist in the latest content when I can and that would ideally be Feat heavy in not only the latest, but past content.
    Also to have a group of people to ask questions as they come up about the years of content and gameplay changes I've missed that I can't look up. And for things like price checks on items, best practices for loadouts/artifacts etc.
    In short, returning player looking for a healthy group dedicated to the game to build a reputation with and run content and fest hunt.
  11. MrWon Committed Player

[US PC]
    IGN: Baneful Force
    Hero
    211 CR, 198 SP
    Ice Tank/DPS
  12. blondemoments New Player

*In-game name: Blondemoments
    -Power: 1669
    -Role: Magic w/some healing
    -Do you have a mic?: yes
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: legendary
    -18+?:definitely
    -About yourself: Have played game before, years ago. Came back to start again. Work is a grind so need stress relief. I enjoy helping people when/if I can. Not much of a talker on voice but will chat on occasion.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? Work 2nd shift so looking for a league with people who will be on after 10:30pm cst. Also can't play alot so need a league with no special rules regarding attendance. No drama please. Need advice, helpful hints. Will not ask for stuff, only how to find/get it myself. Looking for casual league with enough people to do dungeons/raids with. Love that stuff. Semi brain dead atm so can't think of anything else. Just....League Meh!:)
  13. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

*In-game name: Biack Prime
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]: Villain
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: USPS
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 220/215
    -Power: Rage
    -Role: Dps
    -Do you have a mic?: yes
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: legendary
    -18+?: 18+ lol, I'm old.
    -About yourself:
    -What are you looking for in a league and why?

Looking for a league that let's me play when I can. This is an alt, so my play is sporadic. With no new content, I'm messing with alts. League hall buffs are a plus.
  14. Coconuts Well-Known Player

*In-game name: RED XXIII
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]: VILLAIN
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: USPS4
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: CR 203 173 SP
    -Power: EARTH
    -Role: TANK
    -Do you have a mic?: YES
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: LEGENDARY
    -18+?: 29

-About yourself: I actually played this game at launch and stayed for about 3 years until my league and I gave up due to a lot of in-game issues. Considering that since then no other game has ever been as in-depth or as exciting to me as DCUO, I decided to jump back in solo. Working on convincing some of the old vets I played with but for now it’s just me. An adult who works full time so most of my gametime is nights/weekends. I’m not the most talkative person but I’m also not a mute on the mics lol

-What are you looking for in a league and why? I left off waaaaay back in the day so I’m a considerable number of episodes behind. Our league was always chasing feats. So that’s what I enjoy doing. PVP on occasion but mostly spend my time working PVE stuff. Don’t mind going back to lower level stuff, don’t mind being backpacked through higher end content. Just looking for a good reason to turn on my PS4 again.
  15. SBShuffle001 New Player

*In-game name: SBShuffle001
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: N/A
    -Power: Fire
    -Role: Tank
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: F2P
    -18+?: 20
    -About yourself: New to the game, would help if a league could show me the ropes, how to get max gear/power/know the game better.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? Need players to fill out surveys for Game Development program, only ten question need 50 responses.
  16. Kaiowas Nomad Active Player

*In-game name: Kaiowas (former known as Kaiowas Nomad)
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]: VILLAIN
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: EUPS
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: CR 156/148 DPS/TROLL - 204 SP
    -Power: GADGET
    -Role: TROLL/DPS
    -Do you have a mic?: YES
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: LEGENDARY
    -18+?: 41
    -About yourself: OLD school gamer from the first 3 yrs of the game and former member of the League Eminence!
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? Looking to get back in da action, with some of the TOP Leagues, in both PvP and PvE and grinding Feats alone is a rwal pain. Then for the social aspect aswell.
    PEACE..
    KN/KAIO OUT
  17. FlyingSheep Well-Known Player

IGN: Gatronike
    Faction: Hero
    CR: Many, currently working on alt of 62
    Power: Quantum
    Role: Controller
    Mic: Yes - will only be used for alerts / raids if needed - I prefer to text chat for general talking
    Legendary/Premium/F2P: Legendary
    18+?: Yes

I have played DCUO on and off for about 3-4 years and back into it again. I love a good league that is social and talks about stuff, as well as helpful. If you have a SP requirement dont bother as thats not the type of league im looking for [IMG]:) Hopefully you guys can sort me out!
  18. Just bossing New Player

19. Just bossing New Player

In-game name. Quantized Quark
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Villain
    *Server (USPS3/EUPS3-USPC/EUPC) EUPS3 I think
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. Cr 230 sp 100
    *Power. Quantum
    *Role. Control
    *Do you have a mic? Yeet
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Legendary
    *About yourself. Pretty chilled out
    *What are you looking for? Looking for some people to reguraly play wid
  20. MegaSipsi New Player

*In-game name: Lava Woman
    -Faction: Villain
    -Server/Game System: EUPC
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: Character Level is 15
    -Power: Fire
    -Role: Tank i think
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: F2P
    -18+?: 31
    -About yourself: Just started playing so i'm a noob. I usually play daily.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? Looking for a friendly and helpful league.