The Official "I'm looking for a league" thread.

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by PerfectLegend, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Jensu Well-Known Player

*In-game name: Jensu
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]: Villian
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: USPS
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: CR: 249 SP: 378
    -Power: Quantum
    -Role: Controller
    -Do you have a mic?: yes
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: Legendary
    -18+?: 34
    -About yourself: I'm a big dxuo player
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? Looking to join a league that runs elite content and feats
  2. ObsidianDrake New Player

*In-game name: TheObsidianDrake
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]: Hero
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 150/169
    -Power: Mental
    -Role: Damage
    -Do you have a mic?: Yes
    -18+?: Yes, 34
    -About yourself: I played DCUO on PS3 and PS4 for about 3 years, then stopped for a while and started up again about a week ago.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? I play a lot and I get a little bored running by myself. I'm looking for friends to chat with, run with and have fun with. I would prefer a league that intends on running end game content and has a semi-healthy social/chat aspect to it and consists of mostly adults.
    • Like x 1
  3. johnxmad New Player

-In-game name: Laveroth
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: EUPC
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: CR: 2 SP: 15
    -Power: Light
    -Role: Controller
    -18+?: 23
    -About yourself: I love DC and I am new player here looking for other people ot play with :)
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? I do not care about prestige etc... Just looking for a fun guild with good people to enjoy this game with :)
  4. Don Cranken New Player

5. RlNZU New Player

*In-game name: Phantastic
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: EUPS
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points:
    -Power: Earth
    -Role: DPS
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: Premium
    -18+?: Yes
    -About yourself: I played a while ago and now I'm starting fresh.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? I'm wanting to get back into the game and I'm looking for people to play with.
  6. Answering New Player

*In-game name: Fabric
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 204CR 139SP
    -Power: Hard Light
    -Role: Control/Dps
    -Do you have a mic?: No
    -18+?: Yup
    -About yourself: I have a hard time getting skill points due to my scrubby habits of random queuing alerts and raids or just playing the completely unbalanced part of the game we call PvP. (please help me) I have a serious problem ;-;
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? ppl that can tell me GET SOME SKILL POINTS AND STOP QUEUING LPvP! Or just invite me for league runs/feat grinding.

Welp see y'all around my first time posting in forums not sure if ppl read these things.
    • Like x 2
  7. WolfSpider New Player

Have you found a league yet? We would love to have you join us in Taw.net, you will need Teamspeak and a working mike. Any questions let me know
  8. WolfSpider New Player

Have you found a league yet? Come check us out at Taw.net, you will need Teamspeak. Any questions let me know
  9. Big Virg New Player

Hello, played along time ago, well before skill tree re-vamp. Starting new character will be Hero w/Batman water power. Looking for helpful guild/active RP a plus but not deal breaker.
  10. Tearston New Player

*In-game name. Ayana Loralei
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Villian
    *Server (USPS3/EUPS3-USPC/EUPC) USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. NOOB
    *Power. Nature
    *Role. Heals
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Premium?
    *18+?: Yes, 24
    *About yourself. I love talking to people and having fun I will do any content and I don't mind doing other roles or making other charc. I prefer villian side but i don't mind doing hero side. I don't really care to play by myself so unless there is like a specified day of just doing something then you might not see me on very much. right now my schedule is a bit out of the loop as I am in the process of looking for another job and quitting my current one. I will be a very casual player if you have a day i'm available that a group is doing something i will definitely be there. When you make a plan and expect me to be there as long as nothing out of the ordinary pops up i will be there. I am a bit of a rambler and a very open minded person so if you have any questions or maybe something i typed has made any misunderstandings please feel free to message me :)
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I love the game, and i would love to find a league where people just get on and have fun whether it be low level content or high end content. granted i will need some runs to get to the high end content. Ayana is lvl 30...and I do personally like playing nature...but i kind of like all the powers so far, that i have tried out.
  11. Accept New Player

*In-game name: Chat/Tahci
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]: Heroes
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 257 Combat Rating/245 SP, 186 Combat Rating/242 SP
    -Power: Electricity and Ice
    -Role: Dps, Healer, and Tank
    -Do you have a mic?: I normally don't talk because people assume my age but Yes!
    -18+?: No but I'm 15 but don't certainly sound like I'm 15 over the mic.
    -About yourself: I'm nice. I just normally don't have anyone to talk too. I give more than I get. I'm on DC 2 to 6 hours a day just grinding. I'm very social if I'm conformable. That's basically it. I don't want to share public information
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? I need a league because at this point I can't find a league that won't kick me or demand me to do something on online which is gross. Last league I had was really mean, not helpful. Don't want to share the name but at this point, I want it on a league that will give me a challenge. I want daily grind. I'd want to be in Entitled but the requirements cleary don't match with me. I'd call my self fairly new to this game. Thank you!
  12. Villain Level 30

*In-game name: Vev
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]: Villain (duh)
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 210CR 117SP
    -Role: Control
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: Premium? Ive paid before so I guess I’m premium
    -18+?: Yup
    -About yourself: I have ben a player since launch. No alts and just played in waves. I know how to troll, am competent, and simply am playing to see if its time to come back since everything is open until 1/31.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? I am looking for someone to remind me what the best weapon is for my troll, where to spend skill points, where the reset thingy is, how to use artifacts. Basically how to work this game I havent played in a long time. I will learn and help and the tradeoff being although I am an experienced troll (as far as T5 content) I need to catch up and be helped to current.
  13. Seras Hawke New Player

-In-game name: Alex Brand
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: USXB
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: CR: 222 SP: 93 (Main has 150ish sp)
    -Power: Rage
    -Role: DPS
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: Premium
    -18+?: 32
    -About yourself: I've played dcuo back on ps3 years agp and have played off and on, on Xbox. So the game isn't new to me, however i suffer from extreme anxiety and it prevents me from doing content that I'd really love to try. I usually run solo but am looking for a buddy to chill with as most of my friends stopped playing dc a while ago.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? Relaxed, fun, sense of humor, knowledgeable, etc.
    -Gamertag: Trish Zetsumei (Easier to message me there than in-game)
  14. Foxe Well-Known Player

*In-game name: Foxefire / Foxebolt

-Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: Hero

-Combat Rating/Stat Points: 214/211

-Power: Atomic

-Role: Tank

-18+?: Unfortunately, yes, the wrong side of 18

-About yourself: Day 1 player, had several breaks from the game and but always drawn back. This is the best game experience I've had and I just want to find a decent league, not too serious but want to be able to get through content. I'm very easy going and definitely don't take myself too seriously. I do have a family and so evenings are best for me as well as weekends. I have a mic but will type if there is background noise because people don't need to hear the Mrs singing along to Westlife whole she's mooching about. You don't need that.

-What are you looking for in a league and why? As above, like minded people, chilled out but at least competent players. I don't expect to be carried, I want to pull my weight and help but I'm at around t8 after returning and just want to run content, regularly with capable and laid back players, who I can have a laugh with. I'm happy to help run old content, do league runs in old raids and alerts for SP etc. Just looking for a home basically
  15. Diargoa New Player

*In-game name: Ummerenth (I need to change it >.>)
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: US/PC
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 231/113 skill points (help)
    -Role: DPS (might be a Controller later)
    -Do you have a mic?: Not really, but if need to voice chat, sure
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: Premium, but will be Legendary later
    -About yourself: A returning player that is in need of proper league that's socialable, helpful, and not too serious and demanding to their members. Playing alone in DCUO is hard especially with feats farming in group content

-What are you looking for in a league and why?
    Need some not too serious friends but still play properly. Also looking for help with feats farming.
  16. Hus New Player

In-game name: Hus
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]: Villian
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: EUPC
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: CR: 210 SP: 200
    -Power: Light
    -Role: DPS (will switch to controller if need arises)
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: Premium (will switch to Legendary if I find a league to run content with)
    -18+?: 23
    -About yourself: Returning DCUO player after 5 years of absence, missed the game and now that it has a bunch of content thought it might be fun to give it a shot again
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? Looking to join a league that's willing to accept a social scrub and help him with running some alerts/duos/raids and completing feats. I swear I learn fast :p I wish to rekindle my passion for the game via finding people to play with. Its not a fun MMO if you're always running around solo :(
  17. Brandyn16635 New Player

*In-game name: Seth Deckard
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points:
    -Power: Atomic
    -Role: Tank/DPS
    -18+?: 53
    -About yourself: Recently arrived, played WOW since opening.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? Group support, fun, and taking down the big new bosses.
  18. Vice Royal New Player

19. Hood Icon Active Player

*In-game name: Hood Icon
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: USPC
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 222 CR / 296 SP
    -Power: Rage
    -Role: DPS/Tank
    -Do you have a mic?: Yes but hardly use it
    -About yourself: Not a talker, more of an action guy and willing to help if needed
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? Looking for an active league that I can grind content out with or without and does feat runs.
  20. Dogwelder New Player

ÜpsieDüpsie, reporting in!
    -Hero
    -EUPC
    -Hit level 30 shortly before writing this, 33 cr
    -Power: Mental
    -Role: Damage
    -Daybreak All-access
    -24 years old

I am currently in a league but I would quite happily leave it for a friendly and more talkative group. I have experience raiding in World of Warcraft, but I wouldn't consider myself a hardcore raider. The main reason I want to join a league is for community and friend-making.

I really like the CN Teen Titans. No, not the new one.
    (section 8 is pretty funny too)

Please feel free to get in touch with me :)