The New SOE All Access Plan & FAQ

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 24, 2014.

1. NewAgeHLDPS New Player

1 - I didnt say 200, I said 200+

2 - do I think im better then those who spent only $5? No but I should get a higher cap then them due to it.

3 - spoiled and elitist lol... who doesn't "spoil" them selves? I mean really, and elitist? seriously I'm anything BUT a elitist if you actually knew me.

4 - "to please the masses" yes and I am sure there are MORE premium then legendary so why not make those ppl happy?

5 - if ppl dont progress in the game its their own fault not mine, Im premium, always have been, never been in a league, up til a week or so ago and still dont really do "league" type stuff, as Im just fine solo Q-ing.

and if ppl end their sub its on them not me, it will be on the devs to give more perks as if its even needed tbh to keep the whinney *** legendary members as yourself a subscriber lol
  2. NewAgeHLDPS New Player

QQ? lol wow you need to look that up, you and everyone else that uses it uses it wrong uninformed, but not surprised tbh, try to insult someone and fall face down.

and "Subbing now gets me a discount in the MP. Well, it's about time." just shows how ungrateful you are on what you already have.

and just because you 10 characters doesnt mean you HAVE to unluck the legend under them all thats your choice its not a MUST. So its still 100SC per character.
  3. Wickedwillow Well-Known Player

Seriously? Do you even know what you are saying? It does not matter if you spent $200 or $20,000...you still don't own the game and you do not deserve special rights because you have spent more than others. Nobody forced you to buy anything. Where in the world does that work? Do you get better treatment at a hospital because you have more money? Do you get better service or better food at a restaurant because you paid more for it? Do you get to cut lines at a store because you are buying more stuff? NO!!!
    Yes, there are most likely more premium members than subscribers, but if it wasn't for the steady stream of revenue they would not be able to maintain the game. QUIT WHINING! You say you don't think you are better than people who spent less than you, but you do think you deserve special benefits. Guess what? You are NEVER going to get them unless you subscribe. END OF STORY. Quit arguing just to argue you spoiled brat!
  4. NewAgeHLDPS New Player

its not whining if its true, just saying :)

and no s*** because SOE thinks legendary ppl are the only that shed out any $ for their sorry a**es
  5. Wickedwillow Well-Known Player

If you are so unhappy with how you feel you are treated then you have options.....you can quit the game or you can contact the game developers and argue your case. I can pretty much guarantee they will tell you the same thing that we have been, only a nicer and more professional version. Doing this on the forums is absolutely pointless, Nothing will be accomplished by it. You are just doing this to get a rise out of people and get some attention.
    • Like x 1
  6. Lantern Neuro New Player

Actually I have read your past posts and have noticed your penchant for focusing on the use of one word in someone elses statement to distract from the fact that they made a valid counterpoint to your argument and ignore the gist of what was said. I find it interesting that the main points of what I said went unanswered.

and calling someones statement or "assumption" as you put it "half-***"... that's attacking.

I tend to agree with the other posters here that you are just in this for the attention, because there are certainly more effective ways to spend your time to bring about the change that you feel so passionately needs to happen.
    • Like x 1
  7. Wickedwillow Well-Known Player

Yes I've noticed that he picks and chooses what he responds to. He doesn't have anything to say about most of our valid points. Subscriptions generate millions of dollars worth of revenue, but he wants special treatment for the whopping $200+ that he spent. He doesn't want equal treatment, he feels entitled to preferential treatment. If they ever did grant premium players additional benefits based on how much money they spent then he would still be unhappy. Someone out there would have more money to spend than him then he would feel like he was being treated unfairly again and start complaining that he wanted the same benefits as them. It would be a never-ending cycle.

P.S. I did not forget the "+" along with his $200 that time because we all know that it makes a HUGE difference.
    I also noticed that he called us whiny subscribers which is funny because he is the only one whining and complaining here. Everyone else is just trying to make him see why this game would suck if it was pay as you go like he seems to want.
    • Like x 1
  8. NewAgeHLDPS New Player

um yea equal treatment among premiums based on how much you have spent, and I wouldn't be unhappy, if anything I'd be shocked they even did what ever they did.

and if there is ppl who spent more then me kudo's to them they deserve more then myself, way I look at that is I'll get their perks once I spent as much as they have. Which I will/would in time.

and example 300 > then 200 so yes the + makes a difference, it tells ppl that I spent 200 and ABOVE, but apparently you dont comprehend the meaning to the "+" huh?
  9. NewAgeHLDPS New Player

and yes if I see that someone is being sarcastic or "trying" to throw insults around I will direct it

problem?
  10. Wickedwillow Well-Known Player

Wow...you have to be the most stubborn, densest person I have ever seen. I have said it before, it does not matter how much you spent. $200+ may be a HUGE amount of money to you, but it does not outweigh the millions of dollars of revenue generated by subscribers. You do NOT deserve special treatment. Maybe when you contribute $2 Million+ someone might take you seriously, until then SHUT UP! You aren't any better than other premium members because you THINK that you have spent more. EVERY premium member is treated equally no matter what they CHOOSE to spend. You get what you pay for. In this case you wanted the DLC and vanity items, so they are yours to keep.....Congratulations....You own pixels!!! If the game ever goes pay to play like you want and eventually shuts down you will have NOTHING. It is nobody's fault but your own that you refuse to take your money and subscribe to get the benefits you think you deserve. I subscribe and buy stuff from MP in addition to my monthly SC grant....I have probably spent just as much as you have, if not more, but I do not think I deserve more than anyone else because of it. You were aware of your options of level of access to the game from the start. You CHOSE to go premium and spend your money on DLC and marketplace items rather than subscribing. It is highly unreasonable for you to expect DCUO/SOE to change their membership level benefits to suit your needs, because you want more now. GET OVER IT. LET IT GO, ELSA!
    • Like x 1
  11. Wickedwillow Well-Known Player

If premium members had the same level of benefits as subscribers then there would be no reason for anyone to subscribe anymore. DCUO would have to rely solely on micro-transactions and charge for EVERYTHING. Nobody would have any benefits that they did not pay for. We would all just spend what it took to get what we want. and eventually the game would cease to generate the revenue it takes to maintain it and shut down. Is that what you want? You work for Marvel, don't you?
    • Like x 1
  12. Lantern Neuro New Player

Oh no problem at all, as I said before though I find it interesting that you tend to try to illicit emotional responses and distraction when someone is trying to have a simple discussion. You just did it again by not responding to my original question a second time.
  13. Wickedwillow Well-Known Player

Here is an analogy you may understand :
    I spend more than $200+ every month at the grocery store, but they have never even given me so much as a free pack of gum.
    I bought a new car and shockingly there was no parade in my honor or free trip to Hawaii. All they let me have was the car....not even a 99cent air freshener.

If you know of a place that gives free stuff to people based on how much they spend, please tell me so I can go there before they go out of business.

Honestly, I could attempt to put it in simpler terms that you might comprehend, but I do not know how to type in grunting noises.
    • Like x 3
  14. Notangie New Player

As a PS subscriber, l feel like a sucker. PC legendary and PS premiums have it right.
    • Like x 1
  15. kbrick New Player

THIS! LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE x17980406724375673106475
  16. Wickedwillow Well-Known Player

Lol. thanks, I think either I finally got through to him, or he just gave up. Either way it's peaceful now.
  17. Lantern Neuro New Player

And here's to that! Good work!
  18. pghAMMER Active Player

Some content in new DLCs will *naturally* feed off previous DLCs - and has been explained before the DLC even launches (usually in FNL or DCUO SourceCast, if not both) - for example, the War of the Light Part I feeds off Fight for the Light (which is sensible, as both are in the Lantern Corps/Emotional Spectrum arc). Amazon Fury Part I feeds off Battle for Earth (specifically, the Gates of Thermyscira T4 raid) - again, sensible, as this is the first DLC that deals directly with the consequences of the Brainiac War (Gates of Thermyscira was the penultimate battle of that War). It's called "continuity". If you aren't familiar with the continuity, if you fight a later battle, without having fought an earlier one, there will be a seeming discontinuity because of what you skipped over. If I were Queen Hyppolyta, I'd be a bit horked off, too - Thermyscira was hidden for reasons that Hyppolyta respects, and now she finds the Ultimate Cyber-Terrorist and his army of CyberMinions on HER doorstep. Diana (Hyppolyta's DAUGHTER, in case you missed it) is actually doing her JOB (in addition to being a member of the Justice League, she is also Thermysciran Ambassador to both the League and the UN) and is blameless - however, Circe, being Circe, has stuck her overlarge nose in Amazonian business and is exploiting the rift in Hyppolyta's emotions. (Diana is STILL Hyppolyta's heir - her stint as Ambassador is actually training in politics for Diana; Hyppolyta knows that - Wonder Girl ALSO knows that - however, Diana may not realize it.) I still have no idea if I will buy Amazon Fury or not (despite having Battle for Earth) - however, I will likely follow developments in that DLC anyway.
  19. pghAMMER Active Player

What I like is that the trial-Legendary cost has been halved (in addition to being rolled into AA) and applies to everything SOE (such as EQNext and Landmark PC - both of which I'm signed up for) which means that, on either a monthly basis OR annual basis I pay ONCE for everything. (What has kept me from even trying out Legendary has been the price - on either a monthly OR annual basis - that excuse is now gone. Further, being able to do it with game-time cards is back - remember, this was something that went away two years back, at least in the US. Also, if AA isn't for me, DLC purchases with game-time cards is ALSO back.)

I have far less reason to quibble.
  20. Joybird Committed Player

Mepps, this appears not to have happened.

Before yesterday, I had two plans. The first was a three-month recurring DCUO membership at 29.99/3-months. I locked into this in January. I also had a one-month recurring EQ2 membership at $14.99/month.

I checked my account today, and found two problems:

1. My account page made no mention of my special rate for my membership. All it says is "CURRENT ALL ACCESS MEMBERSHIP PLAN: 3 Months Recurring"
    2. My account page has the following line: "PENDING ALL ACCESS MEMBERSHIP PLAN: 1 Month Recurring". This doesn't make any sense, since I should be on the three-month rate.

I was explicitly promised me that I would get my best current rate, which is the 29.99/3-month rate:

https://forums.station.sony.com/dcu...ll-access-plan-faq.189113/page-4#post-2399878

I would like that promise to be kept, please, and to have my rate set at the appropriate rate.

I also do not appear to have had all of my time from both accounts counted as pre-paid. I last paid on March 20th for my three-month plan, so I should have about two months left plus the time I have paid for on EQ2 (about 20 days), for a total of about 2.5 months. However, I have been given only 19 days credit.

The program has gone in, given me my worst rate (the EQ2 one), and discounted my paid time on DCUO. I should not be penalized for have subscribed to two games.