The New SOE All Access Plan & FAQ

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Dear DCUO Member (PC),

Thank you for your feedback regarding our membership benefits. The result has led to a brand-new offering that we’re excited to bring to our valued players.

On or about April 29th, we will be rolling out a simple, new All Access membership plan full of value. In the new All Access plan, members will be able to:
    •Claim 500 Station Cash monthly from within the game marketplaces.
    •Receive a 10% discount on marketplace purchases.
    •Gain access to exclusive promotions and offers throughout the year.

And we’ve gone a step further…

We will be upgrading all existing individual game memberships to the new All Access plan, which will include the top-tier membership level in all eligible SOE games (EverQuest, EverQuest II, DC Universe Online PC, PlanetSide 2 PC, Vanguard: Saga of Heroes, and the upcoming EverQuest Next and EQN Landmark) for one, low monthly rate of $14.99 (with extra savings for 3, 6 and 12 month plans). We’re also finalizing membership benefits to other games such as Dragon’s Prophet and will share these new updates as available.

We value you as a player and want you to know we are listening so please continue to share feedback. We hope the new All Access membership plan will allow you to further your enjoyment of your favorite SOE game, and discover exciting, new experiences across our current and upcoming portfolio of online games.

On or about April 29th, all players with existing memberships will be automatically upgraded into the new plan. So sit back, relax and enjoy the new savings and benefits!

To allow our technical teams more time to test the program and processes, the date for implementation of the new SOE All Access has been moved to April 29th, 2014. The FAQ has been updated accordingly.

To learn more and keep up to date on our progress regarding this program, please visit our FAQ here: https://forums.station.sony.com/soe/index.php?threads/the-revised-soe-all-access-program-faq.11500063040/

To receive timely updates about SOE games, exclusive membership deals, and more please opt-in to SOE emails here:https://account.station.sony.com/authenticated/cam/updateOptIns!input.action?theme=soe

Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to seeing you in game soon.

Sony Online Entertainment LLC

Dear Players,

In an effort to ensure that the transition to the new All Access membership plan is as seamless as possible, we are going to be taking a little more time to test. So, we will be pushing the launch date of All Access to Tuesday, April 29th. Because of the portfolio-wide nature of this plan, this may prevent us from doing any individual game updates in EverQuest, EverQuest II, Planetside 2, and DC Universe Online. These updates will resume normally after the All Access launch. We appreciate your patience and you’ll agree that our new membership offering is worth the wait.
    • Like x 14
  2. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

That's so amazing.... And so close to April Fools -_-

Are you serious Mepps? I love the 10% discount, that would be awesome!
    • Like x 5
  3. Mermaid Dedicated Player

Exclusive offers and promotions is exciting....
    • Like x 5
  4. adarkpassenger New Player

Good news, So will we still be receiving Loyalty on PS or only the 500 station cash a month?
  5. Hraesvelg Always Right

From the FAQ:

Neat.

Also:

Might be time to lock in that Legendary rate, especially if you're thinking about playing another SOE game.
    • Like x 1
  6. CCBatson Dedicated Player

Adark, the announcement was only for the PC.

That being said, this is a welcome announcement, and while I was not fond of the "log-in-monthy" limitation, SOE has now shown that it really wants to demonstrate goodwill and value to its subscribers, so I can view it as a kind of trade-off when compared with the great benefits listed above. Thank you Mepps for the announcement! :)
    • Like x 2
  7. Supersam New Player

Question... what about us Lifetimers who have been since day one on DCUO... Does this extend as well to all your games as well or is it just wishful thinking. :)
  8. adarkpassenger New Player

ahhh thanks friend! That last comment made me sad all over again that we didnt get lifetime memberships :(
  9. myandria Item Storage

Hmm...so, let me get this straight. For 15 dollars a month PC players will have access to the aforementioned games and recieve 500 Station Cash for each game and a 10% discount within the marketplaces of each game. Hmm... it may be time for me to subscribe to EverCrack/NeverSleep again...
  10. Breakforce Loyal Player

From the FAQ Mepps linked in the OP:

Q: I am a lifetime member in DCUO (PC). How does this affect me?
    A: Lifetime memberships in DC Universe Online (PC) will convert to SOE All Access memberships for the duration of the lifetime of DC Universe Online (PC).
    • Like x 1
  11. Breakforce Loyal Player

PS3/4 legendary subs will still get the 10% marketplace discount, so there's that :oops:
    • Like x 1
  12. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Currently, you will continue to receive LP on PlayStation (no changes).

13. Kurus New Player

I see that we as Lifetime members will convert but does that mean that we will be paying the monthly charge or am I misreading that? Love what you guys have done to the game and am glad to be back after a long break.
    • Like x 1
  14. Owl Devoted Player

15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

You will not pay monthly - you'll keep your lifetime membership, and that will get you all of the new things available with the membership (including access to all those SOE games), for as long as DCUO exists.
    • Like x 3
  16. Lemon Lass New Player

April 2nd happens to be my birthday! Yay!
    • Like x 1
  17. Twincam Well-Known Player

So you are taking away the 150 replay badges? :S Well that kind of sucks.
  18. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

No, no changes to the other benefits membership has are changing.
    • Like x 5
  19. Bobburt Committed Player

So does this mean that my $9.99/month subscription will go up to $15/month now? I have no interest in playing those other games, just DCUO.
    • Like x 1
  20. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

No, any plan you currently have will not change, and we'll still offer the better rates for multi-month purchases. You just get all those games, too.
    • Like x 2