The Justice Knights (HERO US - PS3/PS4/PC)

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Justice Knights, Oct 1, 2016.

1. DemolitionBug New Player

Demolition Bug here!

Reminding you that the nine year veteran league The Justice Knights is accepting new players!
    Don't get bugged by random players or leagues that give nothing but false promises (like my ex-wife) instead, debug from there, fly over and give us a buzz.
    Remember, no need for the jitters. We make everyone feel welcomed and help those that need it.

Thanks and take care!
    • Like x 1
  2. DemolitionBug New Player

Psst!
    Hey you.
    Yeah. You.
    Don't just look for any league.
    Instead, join a veteran nine year league like...The Justice Knights!
    We have our league prestige maxed out weekly.
    We actually have a structure and meet up every Thursday and Sunday to strategically run content.
    We live stream regularly, answer questions, communicate and help anyone who needs to level up and feat hunt for those skill points.
    We are mostly made of older gamers and (mostly) display mature and friendly behavior to all and expect the same in return.
    So, one of our requirements is that offensive and toxic behavior is unwanted.
    If you would like to consider joining or if you're looking to merge your league with ours, you must meet one of our only two requirements...which is...your character's name.
    You character's name can not be "forced spelled."
    Meaning it can not be a unreadable name of random letters and numbers collage of chaos. Example: xxVV0lv3rin3 xx
    It seems that 95% of characters in-game have names like that.
    Join the 5% that actually took the time and tried hard to come up with their own name and unique characters.

Thank you for your time and remember, don't just play a hero in a game online...but be a real hero...offline.

Demolition Bug...out.
    • Like x 3
  3. DemolitionBug New Player

It's that time again Heroes!
    Today is reset Thursday and the Justice Knights will assemble once again tonight to fight the forces of evil.
    If you're looking for a real league and looking to meet other like-minded players, than give us a shout and we will get you on your way to becoming a Justice Knight!

Thank You.
    • Like x 1
  4. Dorn Cresh Active Player

This league sounds like just my kinda thing :D I too can't stand weird names and have only ever made "proper" names for my toons.

I'm a returning player who's very confused about all the changes over the years so I really appreciate that you guys don't care about CR or SP. And of course, the idea of friendly and helpful players without toxicity sounds wonderful!

I'll register on your website shortly! Glad to hear about you guys, and I hope you play with you all soon :D
    • Like x 1
  5. DemolitionBug New Player

Sounds like a plan my man!
    Let me know if you have any questions and I will do my best to help you with your transition in becoming a...Justice Knight!
    My mains are as follow...

Bug Byte
    Botany Bug
    Demolition Bug

Take care sir and hope to see you soon!
    • Like x 2
  6. Dorn Cresh Active Player

Thanks!!! I just registered on your website. My main is Eterna Prime. Hope to hear from you guys soon :)
    • Like x 1
  7. DemolitionBug New Player

Fantastic!
    Looks like we got you voted in and you should be getting an in-game invite to the league soon!
    Looking forward to teaming-up together.
    Take care...Justice Knight!
    • Like x 2
  8. Anothername Well-Known Player

So far I really love all I read about it. Makes me even consider renewing the membership. :D

How is your guys stance on regular chat vs. voice chat? I'm not really a VC guy for various reasons which does made a lonely experience even in active good leagues in the past if they primary use VC.

You also mention light/casual RP not being frowned upon on your HP; merely not being frowned upon if it happens or does it actually happen? Your leagues theme & rules seem to go well hand in hand with some RPing. Not that I remember I have ever really done it in DCUO but the thought of it is nice.
  9. DemolitionBug New Player

Greetings Hero!

We do prefer our members to communicate in game as we believe that it helps with in-game awareness.
    However, something that we feel is just as important (if not more) is the ability to hear us as we do call-outs in game.
    Communicating via text in chat channel is acceptable, but we definitely would like for our members to a least hear and understand instructions and what we are doing in a raid, alert etc etc.

In regards to RP, not really by traditional standards so much anymore.
    We did have a Justice Knights web comic featuring our characters.
    That's one of the reason why we have the character name requirement.
    Member's characters can not have forced unreadable names like 95% of the DCUO community. Example: xxVV0lv3rin3 xx
    When players have barely unreadable names, it shows us that they didn't try hard enough to come up with a correctly spelled and unique name.
    We appreciate and admire members and non-members, who have very clean and unique characters in regards to their name, style and backstory. Example: Something that you would actually see in a real comic. Not a character with a forced spelled name, nor one with excessive flashy materials, auras and/or accessories. Just because you can, don't mean you should.

Considering this is pretty much our only requirement (other than the obvious like be kind and no toxic behavior allowed) joining The Justice Knights definitely has more pros than cons.

Any questions, just let me know and thank you for your interests!

Take care.

Bug Byte
    Botany Bug
    Demolition Bug
    • Like x 4
  10. Anothername Well-Known Player

Thanks a lot! :)

I totally forgot the EU/US separation though so... *crawls under a rock red faced and moping*
  11. DemolitionBug New Player

No worries brother.
    Good luck!
  12. DemolitionBug New Player

Are you stuck at home and quarantined from school or work and considering joining a league?
    Than, might I suggest joining the Justice Knights!
    The fact that we are a day one league and been around for nine years speaks for itself.
    Come check us out.
    Any questions, just let us know.

Thanks!
    • Like x 1
  13. Electrothing Level 30

Dropped an app for you guys
  14. DemolitionBug New Player

App reviewed and passed!
    Be looking for an in-game league invite sometime today and welcome to The Justice Knights!
    See you soon!

Bug Byte
    Botany Bug
    Demolition Bug
  15. Electrothing Level 30

Thanks! looking forward to it!
  16. Reilly Jonesy New Player

Submitted an app a few hours ago. Hoping for some social activity during this quarantine!
  17. DemolitionBug New Player

Your app was reviewed and passed and we should have you in very soon.
    Thanks!
  18. Justibu Level 30

Hello. I have registered and applied.
  19. DemolitionBug New Player

Welcome to the Justice Knights!
    Your app was reviewed and passed!
    Add Bug Byte or Demolition Bug in-game or let us know when you're going to be on and I'll get you into the league.

Thank you and again, welcome to The Justice Knights!
  20. Justibu Level 30

I'll be on in about 5 minutes, as soon as the daily shutdown is done.
    (I'm on right now)